givu

Jan 17, 2018
okay i downloaded the full version and found the pic file but when I start the game I can't see them
Are the HTML-File and the img- and logo folder in the same folder? If they aren‘t the game can‘t find the pictures.
It should look like this:

-Game Folder

-Big Bad Principal.html
-img
-logo

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
glad you're back, some good fun... but based off of your blog in the past i was thinking there'd be a little more content than that. that being said, can't complain, this is probably one of the best html games imo.

Reactions: Alkakd0nfsg9g

givu

Jan 17, 2018
glad you're back, some good fun... but based off of your blog in the past i was thinking there'd be a little more content than that. that being said, can't complain, this is probably one of the best html games imo.
Thanks (y) Make sure you build and check the buildings aroundthe school with a high school-corruption there are tons of events there (Also giving lessons).
I also striped some stuff back out because it either didn‘t work as I wanted or I just wasn‘t happy with it

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I have done all of mrs rogers event at work and at the last one it told to me to visit her house but I have no option to do that. Did I miss something? Her corruption is at 35. Really enjoying the game tho otherwise

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
I have done all of mrs rogers event at work and at the last one it told to me to visit her house but I have no option to do that. Did I miss something? Her corruption is at 35. Really enjoying the game tho otherwise
Evening from your apartment.

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
Enjoying the game so far. I wish the corruption process was a bit of a slower burn. They go from zero to brainwashed slut pretty quick.

I took a look at the poll and noticed the little sister was in the lead. Please, for the love of all that is good, don't turn this into yet another incest game. The whole corrupt your mom and sisters trope has been completely explored and there's multiple lifetimes worth of that available. I don't know how many times I've completely dropped games that were otherwise good because its a complete deal breaker for me. I know it's a thing and the lewd game community apparently loves it, but its been so long that I found a solid corruption game that involves married women who aren't related to MC and where MC isn't the one being cucked.

Reactions: jond2760
Oct 29, 2017
I took a look at the poll and noticed the little sister was in the lead. Please, for the love of all that is good, don't turn this into yet another incest game. The whole corrupt your mom and sisters trope has been completely explored and there's multiple lifetimes worth of that available. I don't know how many times I've completely dropped games that were otherwise good because its a complete deal breaker for me. I know it's a thing and the lewd game community apparently loves it, but its been so long that I found a solid corruption game that involves married women who aren't related to MC and where MC isn't the one being cucked.
It is a poll so he only provided the option for incest content to be there .. and if the majority wants it why not ? If someone is turned off by it maybe they could skip that character (not interact with her) .. and one character related to you being in the game hardly makes it incest focussed .. I don't mind either way but I don't think you have much to worry about in that regard since the majority of the characters are not in any way related to the mc going by existing ones and the others from the poll :)

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
It is a poll so he only provided the option for incest content to be there .. and if the majority wants it why not ? If someone is turned off by it maybe they could skip that character (not interact with her) .. and one character related to you being in the game hardly makes it incest focussed .. I don't mind either way but I don't think you have much to worry about in that regard since the majority of the characters are not in any way related to the mc going by existing ones and the others from the poll :)
One character is fine, assuming its avoidable. It's just that I know the incest fandom is large, and if future characters are decided via vote, I just fear it's not going to be just "one character" and quickly lead to MC's entire family "coming for a visit" or "needing to stay with you because your dad left your mom."

givu

Jan 17, 2018
I can agree on that and the sister is going to stay the only incest option in the game (and she is going to remain 100% optional, you'll be able to outright tell her you don't want her lol).
The game will focus mostly around the MC being a FUCKING PLAYER DUUUUUDE :D

Reactions: shabbyph

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Had a lot of fun with it, bunch of spelling errors but I think you're aware of it already. Love these kinds of corruption games, hope to steal more married women tbh

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
An HTML game that does not turn you into a sissy/T-girl!!
Brilliant domination and corruption story's. With loads more girls to Cum!
For a version 0.2 game this is good work with loads of potential!
Keep up the good work givu!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seawulf00 and givu

Butts McGee

Jul 3, 2018
1) I appreciate the reference to Free Solo. Honnold is a BOSS.
2) Entry Exam Difficulty says it influences certain events, but I haven't seen any results in game yet, am I doing something wrong?
3) Given that education quality increases naturally over time even without putting money into it, you might want to uncap it and rework the system.

All in all really enjoying the game though

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes