Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
Yup this is indeed stil a thing :D For some reason I didn't get notifications for this thread, but since several people reached out and asked I pulled up the thread again and seems like yall are pretty active hear :D
So yes, still active. Not abandoned!
Great, good to hear. Any news regarding the game or will it take more time

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
Yup this is indeed stil a thing :D For some reason I didn't get notifications for this thread, but since several people reached out and asked I pulled up the thread again and seems like yall are pretty active hear :D
glad to hear your still here but you might wanna do something about the guy whos gonna mark this thread as abandoned

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Great, good to hear. Any news regarding the game or will it take more time
Hard to tell since my last estimation was such an insane miscalculation :D Just working on on the last couple events for the Landlord Character and it's kinda dragging and hard to wrap up... I could get in a flow one day and it could almost write itself or it could still take a bit. Then some play-testing and see if the whole thing even still works and that would be pretty much it.

glad to hear your still here but you might wanna do something about the guy whos gonna mark this thread as abandoned
If it gets marked as abondend I'm sure it would just get revived when I update the game. I totally get why it would get marked as abonded tho :D

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
yay:)

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
It is clearly stated in the guideline of the site that if a game doesn't get any updates or the author goes AWOL for more than 3 months, the thread gets marked abandoned. And since Givu commented within the deadline, no such change in the thread status was made. BTW what do you mean "might wanna do something"? Is that supposed to scare me or something?

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
It is clearly stated in the guideline of the site that if a game doesn't get any updates or the author goes AWOL for more than 3 months, the thread gets marked abandoned. And since Givu commented within the deadline, no such change in the thread status was made. BTW what do you mean "might wanna do something"? Is that supposed to scare me or something?
no, just telling him that the thread was gonna get marked as abandoned.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Well teasing is fun and all but i would realy like to know if there are any news. Maybe a rough estimate for a realease date.
Wasn't a joke :D
I'm just removing some Debugging-Tools form the code and then I'll upload it.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
It's live!
Version: 2.0a unstable

Will update thread etc. later.. Enjoy :)

EDIT:
Also! Blog update for the once who care:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes