Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I, for one, would be satisfied with a simple "Hi guys, still alive and kickin'!"
Same. I can wait for a game for 1y3mo to reach halfway when I'll play it, and can't wait 1 month for this one? Bear in mind I've supported the first game on patreon with over 300$ and havn't played a single update since the demo. It's just that the dev provides us updates regularly, some times even twice or thrice in a single week. Meanwhile Givu has gone completely mum.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
after the story with Chatterbox, I get very worried about the silence of the developer. I hope he is doing well
Don't you worry about that, Givu was online even 2 hours 12 minutes ago. I think he probably got bored with the project or simply lost interest and didn't finish the update. Only time will tell which was the case I guess.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
URRM am I missing something? DEVELOPERS NOTES "quote" I will not updated this game in bits and pieces. There is the release of the demo and the next release will be a full release. how long does it take to complete a good game?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
URRM am I missing something? DEVELOPERS NOTES "quote" I will not updated this game in bits and pieces. There is the release of the demo and the next release will be a full release. how long does it take to complete a good game?
He can take as long as he wants, it's just the no contact despite logging on to this forum every day that's a bit annoying

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
I was kinda thinking about making a followup to this if this really is abandoned but I have so much work that I dont really have time too.

Alrdy have a few ideas with different teachers, students, something with how high the schoolrep is you get different people coming to the school, teacher/parents meetings and such.

But tbh dunno when and even if I would release it.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I was kinda thinking about making a followup to this if this really is abandoned but I have so much work that I dont really have time too.

Alrdy have a few ideas with different teachers, students, something with how high the schoolrep is you get different people coming to the school, teacher/parents meetings and such.

But tbh dunno when and even if I would release it.
I spoke with the author, he says that development is still underway

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes