OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Good luck with this game givu. Take your time with the update if you need to. The quality of it so far is so high that it's understandable that it takes a while to develop it further. Don't worry about people's impatience, after all it's your game and you don't owe it to us. When you're ready, I can't wait to see the choices you've made in furthering your game. Great work so far.

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
The initial demo was fire and I believe the upcoming update will become so as well but I would love to see a bit more iterative process here. It's just so easy to keep polishing it to make it "perfect" before release.

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
Is the update coming this week or month?

Really like the school setting in this one and hope the update is well worth it.

ligma911

Apr 26, 2020
Really solid demo, the dev blog indicated a May 27 update but for whatever reason we didn’t see that. Looking forward to the update!

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Why DEV doesn't tell anything what happen to the game and why don't tell to people what problem to us know? I mad a little bit because DEV didn't tell people first if have take time to long why does people to know that reason I so mad . I know try to best a good game out but get people know what happen? is make people not much to waiting and open the website all time.

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
Tbh I would much rather that he comes out and says he encountered some unforseen bugs which he cant fix or just postpone it a month cause this silence is troubling.

Crooc

Jun 10, 2017
Man... It is like people can't be patient and wait for the free game update.
Solo developers that can have a world of trubbles we don't know about, and he/she is allowed to have them.

No reason to get "mad" or "annoyed". It is a hobby projekt made with more love and care than 90% of the games found here... Those 90% involved the cash-cow games mind you. If just looking at the free ones it is in top 3 games already.

I am sure he/she appritiate the attention, but don't hasstle about lack of update and lackning info, if he/she post about it I'm sure you will get to take part of as much information he/she is willing to give.
They dont owe you anything, be happy for what you get.

Reactions: kaorok and OzoneK7

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Solo developers that can have a world of trubbles we don't know about, and he/she is allowed to have them.

No reason to get "mad" or "annoyed". It is a hobby projekt made with more love and care than 90% of the games found here... Those 90% involved the cash-cow games mind you. If just looking at the free ones it is in top 3 games already.

I am sure he/she appritiate the attention, but don't hasstle about lack of update and lackning info, if he/she post about it I'm sure you will get to take part of as much information he/she is willing to give.
take into account the people that support them on say patreon like i have with arenus who has released 2 demos that you cant do anything on in 3 years but i do get your point also

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019

I think its not about the slow update but the complete silence of the developer that has people worried. I am personally not annoyed but i like the game and want to see it continued.

Reactions: OzoneK7

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
I think its not about the slow update but the complete silence of the developer that has people worried. I am personally not annoyed but i like the game and want to see it continued.
I concur. Shit happens, especially in fucked up days as the ones we are all living. A slip on the schedule is nothing to worry, but all this time of complete radio silence from Givu is worrisome, to say the least.
I, for one, would be satisfied with a simple "Hi guys, still alive and kickin'!"

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes