givu

Jan 17, 2018
Progress Update Time!

Making some damn fine progress, if I may say so myself :p
When I first started working towards an other release before the full game, it seemed really far away. Working on it for hours, but it didn´t feel like alot of progress... Well this week felt like a huge breakthrough, it´s coming together and i can´t wait to get the last things done and release it to you little perverts :giggle::devilish:
Daily traffic on the blog actually blow my mind, it´s between 100 to 200 views a days, which may not sound like a lot to you, but it´s really huge for me. It´s also funny to see how the views actually spike when post an update and link it. :D
So big thanks for that and all the engagement!

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
Progress Update Time!

Making some damn fine progress, if I may say so myself :p
When I first started working towards an other release before the full game, it seemed really far away. Working on it for hours, but it didn´t feel like alot of progress... Well this week felt like a huge breakthrough, it´s coming together and i can´t wait to get the last things done and release it to you little perverts :giggle::devilish:
Daily traffic on the blog actually blow my mind, it´s between 100 to 200 views a days, which may not sound like a lot to you, but it´s really huge for me. It´s also funny to see how the views actually spike when post an update and link it. :D
So big thanks for that and all the engagement!
Wow, that was a HUGE progress, if you keep it that way, you will be ending that list next week, wich would be awesome since the update would come sooner than the previst. Haha

Reactions: givu

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words guys!

I gfound an error for you, when you change the uniform to revealing.
Already caught that one , but thanks for going out of your way and pointing it out! :)

Also got a new progress update for you . Dropped the date for the next release in there :b

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words guys!

Already caught that one , but thanks for going out of your way and pointing it out! :)

Also got a new progress update for you . Dropped the date for the next release in there :b
You mean 13th May right? or maybe 15 or 16 something like that... 23 is too long bruh. :D Anyways keep up the good work man

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Still working on it right now. Had a few knock backs etc. I´ll go into detail in a blogpost once I have the update ready.
So not today? It's just that I was waiting for the update to *play* with tonight. If it's not ready I'll play something else, no worries.

kozah

Sep 6, 2018
Amazing work so far keep up the good work. The only suggestions I can think of are the ability to sissify as another poster suggested and the option to be a trans which in turn would draw in more people, regardless of whether you add those or not I'll be playing

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Amazing work so far keep up the good work. The only suggestions I can think of are the ability to sissify as another poster suggested and the option to be a trans which in turn would draw in more people, regardless of whether you add those or not I'll be playing
There's such a wealth of TF games on this site and others.What I love about this game is it's lack of this type of stuff.

Reactions: Crooc and triver10

kozah

Sep 6, 2018
There's such a wealth of TF games on this site and others.What I love about this game is it's lack of this type of stuff.
that's true for however they aren't as high quality as this and I'm not talking about sissifying the mc but other characters and they're very few that allow you to play as a trans, I've litteraly played all the ones on tfgames and they are all lacking except for a select few

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
that's true for however they aren't as high quality as this and I'm not talking about sissifying the mc but other characters and they're very few that allow you to play as a trans, I've litteraly played all the ones on tfgames and they are all lacking except for a select few
True, tfgames lacks quality in many of it's games. The sissification of other characters may not be the worst idea but it would have to be done right. Depending on if male characters are straight up turned into females or if they just have feminine tendencies, many people would either hate it or not care.

Reactions: Crooc
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes