ds762

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah i was really hyped for this project and we worked a lot on the proofreading and testing part etc which was basically a whole chapter for a new person and a lot of new scenes/events for the school and new scenes/dialogs with the other existing characters. The part which was not implemented but proofreaded by us was close to 80-100 pages of text so a big update was planned and i also think that he was more than 50% done with the coding part.
But since last year december we got no response from givu in the "team" channels.
I guess he is currently just very busy but i hope he finds some time again to work on this project :)
I hope so, this project is very interesting...

yeahhhhh

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah i was really hyped for this project and we worked a lot on the proofreading and testing part etc which was basically a whole chapter for a new person and a lot of new scenes/events for the school and new scenes/dialogs with the other existing characters. The part which was not implemented but proofreaded by us was close to 80-100 pages of text so a big update was planned and i also think that he was more than 50% done with the coding part.
But since last year december we got no response from givu in the "team" channels.
I guess he is currently just very busy but i hope he finds some time again to work on this project :)
Sad to see it go. Thanks for all of your work and hopefully Givu recovers from whatever they're dealing with. If the project ever gets officially cancelled would it be possible to release the unused gallery assets? I would be curious to see what you had in store for us.

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
The problems is we dont have the latest release from givu we have a verison in between the public one and the one we worked one cah givu was not done implementing everything to the codebase but once my exams are done i might ask him if he can send his project files so that i can implement the rest or he might come back in 2 months who knows i will send him a dm once i have more time
That would be cool.

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
I really hope this game's developpement isn't fully dead because this is genuinely one of the best games I've seen on this site and it would be a shame to abandon it all. Most of those games tend to die after 3 updates either because the dev got tired of it or ran out of ideas.
I don't think Givu has any creativity issues but I can understand that he might be wanting to take a break or have some circumstances in his personnal life. (don't we all right now)

I'm just hoping to see the abandonned tag removed in some kind of near future.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
The problems is we dont have the latest release from givu we have a verison in between the public one and the one we worked one cah givu was not done implementing everything to the codebase but once my exams are done i might ask him if he can send his project files so that i can implement the rest or he might come back in 2 months who knows i will send him a dm once i have more time
If you have finished up to date then tell when mr and mrs rogers will get divorced?

falcazoid

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know of other games focused on a MC with a big dick corrupting people as a replacement?
Candid Urban Muffs - if you want a html game. Has decent enough content and the corruption stuff is ok.

+ there are some older ones that i can't remember names of right now.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes