NexusEv

May 22, 2021
Can someone give the other 'Orcsoft' titles present in this website. PS:- I have already played childhood friend with benefits and chii-chan one.

martoti

May 22, 2018
Having error 3minutes into the game. Same error everyone is having

Tried emulator, not working
What's the point of uploading a game here when 90% of the people here cannot play it

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Man, all the Patreon funded armature projects running on modern multi-platform engines have spoiled the absolute shit out of the Android users. It's funny to see them flock to an old school super-niche eroge game build on an archaic Japanese PC only engine, then watch as they repeatedly ask for an Android port that is never gonna happen.

cmcm23

Apr 16, 2018
Having error 3minutes into the game. Same error everyone is having

Tried emulator, not working
What's the point of uploading a game here when 90% of the people here cannot play it
how people play then? ı dotn get it?

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
View attachment 838605

Overview:
Story about married couples swap their partner with their neighborhood for one night .Will everything will become normal after that night?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-30
Release Date: Japanese 2014-04-25, English 2020-09-30
Title: Otonari no Kokujin Otto ni Dakarete Nakimodaeru Saiai no Tsuma. Sono Hikikae ni Ajiwau Kokujin Tsuma no Hada.
Original Title: お隣の黒人夫に抱かれて啼き悶える最愛の妻。その引き換えに味わう黒人妻の肌。
Developer: Orcsoft -
Translator: Tgsaudoiz F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: Partial English (MTL)
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

View attachment 838622 View attachment 838633 View attachment 838634 View attachment 838635
hello sorry to ask but i already did the stepsto run the game with the japanese emulator etc but still cannot run it , it appear an error message ???? D:\Big black cock&Big black Butt&My sweetWife\kuroswap.exe?????.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
help! I can't get it to work using the steps to run in Japanese admin etc I get an error message that says: ???? / big black cock big black butt / wife etc etc. exe

Llamamance

Nov 4, 2021
Those who want to play on android, download kirikiroid2 from happymod , and you'll need to download patch,xp3filter and data.cf from kirikiroid official GitHub (you need to browse and find orcsoft under brand)and paste it in your game folder
Kiri2 from HappyMod seems to need a license, do you know any alternatives?

Llamamance

Nov 4, 2021
It's pre modded ,all you need to do is keep you internet on.
I uninstalled and tried that and got the same result. Might be it's because I tried it on a Fire. Thanks anyway.

Edit
I could understand an initial check, but why does it need it on after that?

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
It sounds like a great game, if only it could run.

The read me a is useless, full of "w¨×ÌlvÉø©êÄe«ã¦éŤÌÈB»Ìø«·¦É¡í¤lȨ̀Bx" characters.
I'm using wine and got the same error ginelofki got trying to open the 'kuroswap.exe' and a different one trying to open 'ファイル破損チェックツール.exe', changing the locale to japanese just throwed another error instead.

"Application could not be started, or no application associated with the specified file.
ShellExecuteEx failed: File not found."

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes