destr25

Nov 4, 2019
I also got this but its an improvement since the link from here dont let the game start...with the Megfa Link i can start it but after first dialogs i get always the same error as you. Hope someone can fix it..
Same heree...how to fix its?
Thanks for replying. This is the error.
I'd the same problem, I tried using the Hlocalle app, but it didn't work, but if you change the configuration in the Unicode to Japan in Region, then the game it would work.

1668300945640.png

Pd: sorry that the image is in spanish, I hope this would help you.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'd the same problem, I tried using the Hlocalle app, but it didn't work, but if you change the configuration in the Unicode to Japan in Region, then the game it would work.

View attachment 2165754

Pd: sorry that the image is in spanish, I hope this would help you.
Thanks for the information...how do i change the unicode....do i need a tool to do it? Sorry i am not familiar with modifying rpg maker games...:)

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Paste this into any address bar (e.g My Documents):
Code:
Control Panel\Clock and Region\Region
It'll open this window, just click "Administrative" and "Change system locale"
1673144646145.png
then set it to Japanese:
1673144623985.png
I've had my system set up like this for years, never posed a problem and I never get fucky issues with Japanese games nor English games.
Note that this will also fix the issue you're having with Marina Cuckold Report 3, I saw you post an error there too lol

Sep 26, 2021
How do i add save file? there is nothing in %appdata% & adding it to the same file as the game does nothing

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
it has that , it need an actual translation and not a fake troll one which is what unedited MTL is
This one is really bad because its made with older google MTL. If it was translated with modern DeepL/Sugoi it would be much more readable.

croPath

May 10, 2017
This one is really bad because its made with older google MTL. If it was translated with modern DeepL/Sugoi it would be much more readable.
not really unless it had an editor that put some effort it. At the end of the day MTL is still MTL and hasn't changed much a total troll and anyone who calls themselves a "translator" for shoving text into an MTL needs a reality check.
Translation isn't just about taking a word and just replacing i with a loosely close words in a different language its about conveying and perserving intent and meaning not just of the word or sentence but of the greater whole and machines still go nowhere near even close that.
Good "EMTL" editors atleast put enough effort which can make their MAT's come close to proper translations and are a good enough option but no ordinary "MTL" are just straight garbage that should just be nuked off the site and any credit given to so called "translators" is undeserved as they did no actual work.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Paste this into any address bar (e.g My Documents):
Code:
Control Panel\Clock and Region\Region
It'll open this window, just click "Administrative" and "Change system locale"
View attachment 2294030
then set it to Japanese:
View attachment 2294029
I've had my system set up like this for years, never posed a problem and I never get fucky issues with Japanese games nor English games.
Note that this will also fix the issue you're having with Marina Cuckold Report 3, I saw you post an error there too lol
Aaah ur a life Saver! Thank you. You should prolly make a post about this since I've seen a lot of ppl having this issue :3

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes