Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the game but the censor pixel stuff in japanese games are more annoying than any translatuon issues to me. Is there really no way to get rid of that with any tool or mod? I know it doesnt work for movies bjt in games i dont know.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I like the game but the censor pixel stuff in japanese games are more annoying than any translatuon issues to me. Is there really no way to get rid of that with any tool or mod? I know it doesnt work for movies bjt in games i dont know.
TLDR: No, it cannot be undone other than programs that "guess" what should be under the censoring, not worth the hassle nor the shit results.

The censoring on most games is applied to the CG directly, meaning no amount of game modification will remove it.

• Sad
Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
TLDR: No, it cannot be undone other than programs that "guess" what should be under the censoring, not worth the hassle nor the shit results.

The censoring on most games is applied to the CG directly, meaning no amount of game modification will remove it.
Thanks for your answer.

Mar 11, 2022
Sorry for asking again but how did you guys get this to work? I redownloaded it and ran ith with the japanese locale and it still gives me errors.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Who would have thought that after they get a taste of that chocolate, they'd want more?

pikachuface dot jaypeg

Reactions: asgharmeister

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Since someof you got problem with local , Im gonna tell my solution. Download local extract to a new file , and make installation for this user and then restart pc open your winrar game execute , it wont work but dont close winrar and then type %appdata% to windows searching tab go to local find temps find the rar game between them and execute with local

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so like if you choose only the top choices you fuck the other guy wife but he doesnt fuck yours? and vice versa if you choose only bottom ones? right? btw I tought the english would be a bit better ok so the other dude fuck your wife and there is nothing to do about it I glad that the game has "choices" to go ntr or netori

Last edited:

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
im having trouble downloading the game, it downloads then i extract it but it wont open any ideas
Try extracting using a (generally) better file unpacker like 7zip and then use japanese locale emulator to open the actual game. At least that's what I did and it worked for me.

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
The decompressed files are completely damaged.Unable to run at all,Why did he send this document?Didn't you check it once before sending it?:cry:

Dec 21, 2018
I have this game and it's one of the best NTR games, especially if you're into interracial stuff. Since people are having trouble playing the game, I'm going to re-upload my copy here which is proven to work.

Last edited:

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
I have this game and it's one of the best NTR games, especially if you're into interracial stuff. Since people are having trouble playing the game, I'm going to re-upload my copy here which is proven to work.

Mega
I somehow got an error after I started playing it and it doesn't move anywhere past the guy narrating during the first swap in the room. Is there some extra step during the download that I missed?

Dec 21, 2018
I somehow got an error after I started playing it and it doesn't move anywhere past the guy narrating during the first swap in the room. Is there some extra step during the download that I missed?
Hi, I just saw your message. I'm not sure. I'll do a play through of this game to see what's going on.

Edit: I just ran through that scene you were talking about and I had no issues. Maybe there's files missing from your extraction. What error did you see?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes