1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
It's female protagonist- don't be fooled. There's like.... 2 scenes from male pov
Ah I knew when I saw that unavoidable NTR warning it just sounded too good to be true and I was right as it turns out this is just a slut game not an NTR game.

• Angry
Reactions: l GID l

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Had the same issue. In the beginning of the game do not go out or in the classroom again through the right door. This will fuck with your game.

The game itself is pretty short and very tame in contrast to the usual work the dev do. He made several Mom NTR CG Sets that were pretty dope.
where can I find those mom ntr cg sets

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
There's Netori included in the Genre, so do we play with the fat bastard's pov as well?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Who is who and from which series? I only recognize Daniel from the NTR Homestay series.
Some reverse imaging found this
The two on the left is from this doujin "
[Pinpoint] Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~ Zenpen
"

. The far right guy is Taiga, Hayase Nagatoro's brother from series
The middle one I can't find, it's memed everywhere but it's from a doujin, i know he's some kind of janitor, lol

Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This plot of the NTR story is very common and seems like a copy, even NTRMAN's season of loss did it

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes