Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
This mod oppportunities is a new version update , Or already include in 1.3b ?
Currently it is disabled, due to changes in the Main game.
It will be re-activated with the next update 1.4 (expect by weekend)

Preview post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5834716

I am sorry I must be stupid, how do you open the console?
Refer to this post: (you will need to have Console file in game folder and then SHIFT+O to open console)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-2933435

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

リキマル

Nov 19, 2017
Currently it is disabled, due to changes in the Main game.
It will be re-activated with the next update 1.4 (expect by weekend)

Preview post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5834716

Refer to this post: (you will need to have Console file in game folder and then SHIFT+O to open console)
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-05-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-2933435
Thanks for the answer , GL with the new update hoping is going well .

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Is the "Catch Spider" cheat disabled in this version of the mod?
It is Enabled, but it has a condition.

The Catch Spider will NOT Show when:
  • If you already have Spider in your Inventory.
  • If you have just started the Spider quest and have not "read about spider" in your laptop.
    • You may need to catch your first spider "Manually" n use it on Alice to progress the quest.
In the upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4, You will be able to read straight from the Cheat Menu to activate it.

• Wow

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It is Enabled, but it has a condition.

The Catch Spider will NOT Show when:
  • If you already have Spider in your Inventory.
  • If you have just started the Spider quest and have not "read about spider" in your laptop.
    • You may need to catch your first spider "Manually" n use it on Alice to progress the quest.
In the upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4, You will be able to read straight from the Cheat Menu to activate it.
No spider in inventory, already researched, caught, and used spider several times yet the cheat still does not show/exist.
It was working in prev ver/save. I started a new fresh save of the game and that is the only thing that I have noticed that isn't working.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
No spider in inventory, already researched, caught, and used spider several times yet the cheat still does not show/exist.
It was working in prev ver/save. I started a new fresh save of the game and that is the only thing that I have noticed that isn't working.
Type this in Console and tell me what is shows:
Code:
poss['spider'].stages
The values should be like:
[value 1,value 2, value 3, ..., value 8, value 9]

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
[1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0]
It should work based on the stages.

Anyways, try this console:
Code:
$ items['spider'].have = True
Now, check your inventory and see if you're able to use "Hide" in Alice's room?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes I can as I could before, it was only that the "catch spider" cheat doesn't show in the stats screen when you click on Max like it did in the past.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes I can as I could before, it was only that the "catch spider" cheat doesn't show in the stats screen when you click on Max like it did in the past.
The new fix 06, changed the way these Opportunity Stages work.

The upcoming Cheat Mod 1.4, will provide Status of the Spider Quest and to Catch one.

Preview:

• Love

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
OnlyFunz I know this is not your game and that you are making a mod for it but I wonder if you could take a look at a traceback error log and be able to tell what needs to be fixed in order to prevent it from happening again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote