Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
For Lisa, I have custom code while i was testing, hence it works. As you can notice i have hard-coded her name into it.
View attachment 1237350

Yes, i can see it now. My Cheat code uses the functions from the Game code.
The Cheat Mod is correct in using the Eric's Influence decrease function (that is sub_e)

Its actually a bug in the game code. (Expect a new bug fix from Dev soon!)

Aleksey90 You might want to check the code below:
(Both sub_m and sub_e uses the same set of variables.. sub_e should use self._m1.01classes__e)

View attachment 1237339
Oh ok well thank you for looking into it and figuring out where the issue lies.

maxball

Feb 21, 2020
Hello, love the new changes in your cheat code. plus all the extra info, notice that both Alice and Lisa have a punishment percentage, how can you in console manipulate this value to force a punishment early, instead of waiting?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello, love the new changes in your cheat code. plus all the extra info, notice that both Alice and Lisa have a punishment percentage, how can you in console manipulate this value to force a punishment early, instead of waiting?
I wouldn't want to tamper that with Console code. There are lot of things in play and it can lead to an issue.
(Then you'll complain that you are not able to punish her at all.)

The reason being, there are various layers that goes thru to confirm a punishment on a person.
To give you an example:
  • If Alice has the Cigarettes?
  • If there is any deal between Alice and Max? as Max catches her smoking and demands a thing or two.
  • If Alice is having a naked punishment or normal punishment?
  • Was Alice punished recently? There is a cool down (you don't want her Ass burning hot all the time :LUL:)
  • Is Max also getting punished at the time Alice is being punished?
  • No one is punished on Saturday or Sunday (i will have to double check on that in code)
  • And there is a Cherry at the top.. "Random value", thats why atimes, She is not punished (Same as Spider quest).
So, its not simple to just type 75 and expect 75% chance to punish a person in this game.

However, if you are keen to increase certain values like defending her.
Code:
lisa.flags.defend
alice.flags.defend

maxball

Feb 21, 2020
I wouldn't want to tamper that with Console code. There are lot of things in play and it can lead to an issue.
(Then you'll complain that you are not able to punish her at all.)

The reason being, there are various layers that goes thru to confirm a punishment on a person.
To give you an example:
  • If Alice has the Cigarettes?
  • If there is any deal between Alice and Max? as Max catches her smoking and demands a thing or two.
  • If Alice is having a naked punishment or normal punishment?
  • Was Alice punished recently? There is a cool down (you don't want her Ass burning hot all the time :LUL:)
  • Is Max also getting punished at the time Alice is being punished?
  • No one is punished on Saturday or Sunday (i will have to double check on that in code)
  • And there is a Cherry at the top.. "Random value", thats why atimes, She is not punished (Same as Spider quest).
So, its not simple to just type 75 and expect 75% chance to punish a person in this game.

However, if you are keen to increase certain values like defending her.
Code:
lisa.flags.defend
alice.flags.defend
Yes Alice, you can still get her to get punish, except for Lisa, I am passed to the point, I am no longer able to make mistakes on her homework, since Eric assign her more classes. I missed a step with punishments and defending her, apparently her being topless. So was trying to figure out how to accelerate her punishment, without just keep waiting for her to do mistakes on her homework on her own.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes Alice, you can still get her to get punish, except for Lisa, I am passed to the point, I am no longer able to make mistakes on her homework, since Eric assign her more classes. I missed a step with punishments and defending her, apparently her being topless. So was trying to figure out how to accelerate her punishment, without just keep waiting for her to do mistakes on her homework on her own.
You have not missed the opportunity to make mistakes on Lisa's homework, it just appears that way for now, but there will be times when the normal menu will come up and allow you to make mistakes on her homework.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
الوضع لا يعمل ، تظهر هذه القوائم ، يرجى حلها
Translated:
The situation is not working, these menus appear, please solve it
يرجى استخدام اللغة الإنجليزية فقط في المستقبل
Kindly use English in future

Screenshot 1:
لقطة شاشة 1

You're using an old version of the game, as per the screenshot it says 0.06.0.08
The new version with fixes is 0.06.5.09

أنت تستخدم إصدارًا أقدم من اللعبة ، بحسب لقطة الشاشة التي تظهر 0.06.0.08
الإصدار الجديد مع الإصلاحات هو 0.06.5.09

Download the new version of both the game 0.06.5.09 and Cheat Mod 1.4
قم بتنزيل الإصدار الجديد من كل من اللعبة 0.06.5.09 و Cheat Mod 1.4

Screenshot 2:
لقطة شاشة 2

This is a wrong file. Check out the game you're trying to play for.
هذا ملف خاطئ. تحقق من اللعبة التي تحاول تشغيلها من أجلها.

The file must be BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc
يجب أن يكون الملف BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
هل هناك حل لهذه المشكلة؟

Google Translated:
Is there a solution to this problem?
Google Translated:
يرجى الكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية في المرة القادمة

هذا هو تصميم اللعبة ، إذا لم تشاهد "ليزا" عارية من قبل ، أي بالنظر في الحمام ، وارتداء ملابس المدرسة أو في المساء.
This is the design of the game, if you have never seen "Lisa" naked before, that is, by peeking in the bathroom, getting dressed for school or in the evening.

G3lly

Dec 30, 2020
Hey,
I get this pic when i try to download the Cheatmod file. get no option to "download" it :(

Thx
mhm.PNG mhm.PNG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote