Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Take the mod out as it is not compatible with the game any more and was already stated by dev of the mod previously.
Not really a fair opinion as OnlyFunz - mentioned as much HERE and HERE
This game has had significant updates and bug fixes - code wise that takes time to fix.
OnlyFunz - as a modder - is more active than most! (y)
Just be patient - as I assure you the latest issues will be resolved in time.

Thanks so much OnlyFunz for your mod - as this game - in it's current state - is almost unplayable without it!

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Crap v0.06.5.09 Extra already?
Cannot find a change-log?

Hope it's nothing major - code wise?

sarthak1114

Jul 23, 2020
everytime i open my setting or load button it shows this please help
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
everytime i open my setting or load button it shows this please help
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Mod needs to be updated - wait a bit and be patent - lots of code changes to be sorted out!

Reactions: Mikilande

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
got this error, and now the cheat icon is gone..

The updated Cheat Mod will be released later today.

Meanwhile you can try these Console commands to show the Cheat Icon:
(kindly remember the version you are using is not fully compatible with the latest fix)

and then:
cheat_show = True
Refer to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-3b-onlyfunz.51440/post-5827665

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
does it work on compressed? I cant seem to get mine to work and i see its installed.
(Note: Cheat Mod 1.4 will be released today, you can wait for it -or- follow the post below)

Cheat Mod will work on every version. Maybe your Default Ren'py settings is preventing it from showing on screen.

Check this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-3b-onlyfunz.51440/post-5926613

You should also read "Troubleshooting" section in Cheat Mod main post.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I have a couple of minor issues with the game And somehow the feeling that I'm missing something. Example: Thursday before I was supposed to buy the girls' clothes, I wanted to take out a loan, it didn't work because, according to internet research, I have no business. or I only made it in the second attempt that Lisa only sleeps in underwear. Perhaps it would be possible to give clues to crucial conversations that start certain quests?

But the worst thing is that I don't know when and how I can, may and must choose the route in a friendly or sneaky way.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
OnlyFunz I think there is a bug in your mod. Activating the cheat menu, click on Alice, then click on the decrease influence button for Eric and it actually lowers Max's influence not Eric's. It works just fine for Lisa though as intended.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
how do you change influence gain? mine says inactive and i cant see a way to activate it.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
OnlyFunz I think there is a bug in your mod. Activating the cheat menu, click on Alice, then click on the decrease influence button for Eric and it actually lowers Max's influence not Eric's. It works just fine for Lisa though as intended.
For Lisa, I have custom code while i was testing, hence it works. As you can notice i have hard-coded her name into it.
BBAS-Influence-Bug2.jpg

Yes, i can see it now. My Cheat code uses the functions from the Game code.
The Cheat Mod is correct in using the Eric's Influence decrease function (that is sub_e)

Its actually a bug in the game code. (Expect a new bug fix from Dev soon!)

Aleksey90 You might want to check the code below:
(Both sub_m and sub_e uses the same set of variables.. sub_e should use self._m1.01classes__e)

BBAS-Influence-Bug.jpg

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
how do you change influence gain? mine says inactive and i cant see a way to activate it.
Inactive means.. Eric is not interfering with the Character yet.

If Eric is in "Friendly" relationship, that means Eric is not involved with Alice or Lisa, Hence their Influence status will be inactive.

Reactions: Diemond
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote