3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
really like the additions, I just really hope that aleksey won't try to remake everything he did up until now and does keep a lot of old artworks. I can understand wanting to streamline the game start but I don't think remaking every single event from zero makes sense, I don't know if he already made this clear or not.

won't complain about restarting all over again because I'm sure the thread already has enough of that
Some of the later stuff in 0.9 was already made with the new models. No need to redo it. But I think he will refactor and reorganize the layers the same way as the rest are done in the remake and probably also add the new outfits where they'd fit.
Basically that means: A little rendering, a lot of 2D work.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

*PREVIEW* Rebuild Mod [v0.02.01]

Now that the dust has settled; It is show time! :HideThePain:
** Check screenshots for more details **

[ Diary Interface - GALLERY ]

"Gallery" button will be introduced into the main Diary Panel along with the "Quests" button.

[Preview]OnlyFunzMod-0.02.00-Diary#1.jpg

Gallery contains "Events" and "Dream" :illuminati:

[Preview]OnlyFunzMod-0.02.00-Diary#2.jpg * [Preview]OnlyFunzMod-0.02.00-Diary#2.jpg

Currently, there are only 2 Dream sequences.

However, there are quite the number of "Events" which are blocked under "~Random~ :poop: value chance!"
One such event is "Yoga with Ann (Forced)" - it is more like a rewarded Punishment for peeping!
This will be included under the Gallery - Events (along with the incident info.)

What other events do you think/want to include in this Gallery?

P.S. - Mods are like a "Reverse Gear" in your Car. We don't have to push the Car off the Cliff each time and Drive a new one. :WeSmart:

Now, Now.. Don't forget that the "WalkThrough Mod" is getting baked too! stay tuned~

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What I'd like to see would be a gallery of story events. Currently there aren't many of course, just the ones with Lisa seeing Big Max and the Lawyer talk - even if that one is hardly interesting. This would be an alternative to countless savegames.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyFunz

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

*PREVIEW* Rebuild Mod [v0.02.01]

Now that the dust has settled; It is show time! :HideThePain:
** Check screenshots for more details **

[ Diary Interface - GALLERY ]

"Gallery" button will be introduced into the main Diary Panel along with the "Quests" button.

View attachment 2826266

Gallery contains "Events" and "Dream" :illuminati:

View attachment 2826267 * View attachment 2826268

Currently, there are only 2 Dream sequences.

However, there are quite the number of "Events" which are blocked under "~Random~ :poop: value chance!"
One such event is "Yoga with Ann (Forced)" - it is more like a rewarded Punishment for peeping!
This will be included under the Gallery - Events (along with the incident info.)

What other events do you think/want to include in this Gallery?

P.S. - Mods are like a "Reverse Gear" in your Car. We don't have to push the Car off the Cliff each time and Drive a new one. :WeSmart:

Now, Now.. Don't forget that the "WalkThrough Mod" is getting baked too! stay tuned~
Setting aside the amount of content or concerns about the redo...

These look great and are Much easier to follow!

I have held off on any kind of replay, waiting for a nice bump in available content but this will make that playthrough much more enjoyable!

Reactions: AsdCx and OnlyFunz
Jun 10, 2017
Oh, there are a couple new preview images posted on Patreon, one of them is Alexandra.

I'm, as I've said repeatedly, not a supporter so I can't see them.

edit:
Just thought of something.
I wonder if since the father/ex-husband is seemingly going to be more involved in the story, if he has a sister (or three) himself.
Hope that gets explored more.

I also wonder what kind of documents would be in the house, Mia the lawyer seemed very concerned about that. Also Max is especially crazy for making a hidden cam site when Ann and Mia both know there's a cam somewhere in the house.

Wonder if he'll get exposed lol.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the cam got more story in those versions than all other big brother versions combined.

Jun 10, 2017
the cam got more story in those versions than all other big brother versions combined.
Ha!
True.

And if we don't get to bang Mia I'll be disappointed, Max was going crazy over her lol. From the sound of it she'll be coming around regularly so that's nice.

I just hope she doesn't get murdered by Redd White of Bluecorp.

Reactions: Nemo56

den1anderson

Nov 4, 2017
Hello! I have a banal question what cheats can be used in the new version of the game???

I also have one more question. On the forum, you constantly have to ask something instead of finding the answer to the question through the search. Every time people have to answer the same questions, for new users, only because the search results are not sorted by the date the message was published. It is very uncomfortable!!! How nice it would be if the posts in the search results could be sorted by date! And in this case, it would be possible to find an up-to-date answer to what you are interested in, and not the answer that was published several years ago. "For example, non-working cheats are relevant in 2020." Can you please tell me how to sort messages in the search results? How can I quickly see messages that contain the word "cheat" posted this month? Without manually scrolling through many pages in search results...

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hello! I have a banal question what cheats can be used in the new version of the game???

I also have one more question. On the forum, you constantly have to ask something instead of finding the answer to the question through the search. Every time people have to answer the same questions, for new users, only because the search results are not sorted by the date the message was published. It is very uncomfortable!!! How nice it would be if the posts in the search results could be sorted by date! And in this case, it would be possible to find an up-to-date answer to what you are interested in, and not the answer that was published several years ago. "For example, non-working cheats are relevant in 2020." Can you please tell me how to sort messages in the search results? How can I quickly see messages that contain the word "cheat" posted this month? Without manually scrolling through many pages in search results...
Use Advanced Search ("Advanced" option is near "Search" button).

Reactions: den1anderson

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
anyone know how to use the save files? I download them and move them to my save folder, but I run into a "Attribute Error: cant get attribute schedule on renpy" error. If i click ignore or rollback it starts a new game

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
anyone know how to use the save files? I download them and move them to my save folder, but I run into a "Attribute Error: cant get attribute schedule on renpy" error. If i click ignore or rollback it starts a new game
I think you are trying to use 0.9 savefiles on the 0.2 remake. They are not compatible.

And no, there are no 0.2 savefiles (yet?) and maybe never will be. One quote from the dev implies that sharing savefiles might be impossible in this game.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Even if they skip all dialogues, it's impossible to complete in 5 minutes. I don't know if you've already done yoga with mom??? I'm a tester and I know the game. Therefore your assertion is untrue. Here is a small selection of the scenes that not everyone has seen. Also, each scene has several different images. So you have to repeat the scenes a few times to see all the possible images.
View attachment 2822051
Um I did not even get most of these scenes and the game just ended the game is clearly bugged

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Um I did not even get most of these scenes and the game just ended the game is clearly bugged
Some of the scenes are hidden and have certain requirements, but in my opinion, all of them are easily accessible. Only you have to decide if you want to see the spider events or give candy to Alice. Both is not possible. If you want to see it you have to play again and make other choices. Anyway, it is best to opt for sunscreen and spider. Candy for Alice can be triggered in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Some of the scenes are hidden and have certain requirements, but in my opinion, all of them are easily accessible.
By the looks of things it better to not bother and wait like 9 more versions before we even get close to where the other game before the original ended.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes