3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Now you have to wait many years while they slowly redo(copy-paste) old content while their Patreon PAYS MONEY every month.

Really no need to ask why they did it, is it not obvious? :unsure:
Yeah i agree with you At least this Dev Should Ashamed to Other Big Brother Games Developers Because They Actually Work on the game But This Dev didn't He just Update the Art of Old Renders

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Aleksey90 is just a con artist using Big Brother's name.
He uses the grand name Rebuild, but what has changed so much?
It's just the same Big Brother after all.
Donate with the money rather than sponsor someone like this.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
This dude is milking the sh!t out of his 1900+ patrons. been working on this since 2020. only at V.03, and if this is a rebuild of v0.09.2.03 that is just further proof. BB a cash grab for DEVs that are using someone elses ideas, that were not complete by the way, to grab money from a group of cult followers for a game that has no ending bc the original DEV did not get that far and every wanna-be starts but stops just at or just shy of the original BB content and either abandons or does a "rebuild/remake" of the work they already did. just go play Dark Silvers new game it has the BB characters with no Eric...lol
if people are dumb enough to pay for it then why not lol i would do the same dam thing ^_- wounder how much he is making a month off this

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
The Rebuild version REMOVE Eric??? Big Brother without Eric feel like NOT BB anymore~
Totally NO Eric at all from the beginning of the Rebuild version until this latest update~
WTH ?!?!
Dev... Please declare in advance, will this Rebuild version totally REMOVE Eric or Eric will show up in coming update???
If Eric will be REMOVE totally in this Rebuild version, then I will give up this Game totally without wasting time, if Eric will be show up in coming update, then I will wait until Eric show up and play again~

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If the goal of the rebuild was to streamline the code to make development easier and presumably faster, I would say that's been a failure based on the few updates we've seen in the rebuild so far. This is the third release now and there is practically no content at all other than a few dream sequences. Maybe things will get rolling eventually but so far I'm pretty underwhelmed. At this rate I would expect the rebuild won't catch up to the previous version for several years.

bruhhhhhh098

Aug 5, 2020
If the goal of the rebuild was to streamline the code to make development easier and presumably faster, I would say that's been a failure based on the few updates we've seen in the rebuild so far. This is the third release now and there is practically no content at all other than a few dream sequences. Maybe things will get rolling eventually but so far I'm pretty underwhelmed. At this rate I would expect the rebuild won't catch up to the previous version for several years.
fr and we can't even use the save files from BB AsR 0.02 version lmao

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The Rebuild version REMOVE Eric??? Big Brother without Eric feel like NOT BB anymore~
Totally NO Eric at all from the beginning of the Rebuild version until this latest update~
WTH ?!?!
Dev... Please declare in advance, will this Rebuild version totally REMOVE Eric or Eric will show up in coming update???
If Eric will be REMOVE totally in this Rebuild version, then I will give up this Game totally without wasting time, if Eric will be show up in coming update, then I will wait until Eric show up and play again~
Most of us are here for the girls - but seems like you are here for the "Bro-mance"?
There are lots of gay furry games Here - if thats your kink?
Personally - my game never really started til that fucker died!
download.jpg

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes