3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
What The Hell ?!?!
Big Brother is NOT GAY game from the original version, I knew it from the beginning until now, but Big Brother is one of the famous NTR game!!! Without Eric, this is NOT NTR Game anymore!!!
I'm NOT TALKING about "GAY" content here, why you think the Big Brother with Eric is "Bro-mance"???
Eric famous in Big Brother game as the character try to "FUCK" all GIRLS... NOT "GUY"!!!
WTF !?!? Suddenly said that BB with Eric is consider "GAY" content???
Then the original BB game with Eric should consider as "GAY" content too??? NOT "NTR" but is "GAY" ???
I love NTR game, that's why I wish to see Eric try to Fuck the girls, and MC have a WAR with Eric or Friendly with Eric or try to get rid of Eric... NOT about "BRO-MANCE" !!! I'm talking about "NTR" content, NOT "GAY" content !!!
Thanks for the clarification!
AsULN.jpg
I understand where you were coming from now! :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone kind enough to please share the latest extra patch for the update.
I can't seem to access pixeldrain and that's the only hosting link available.

thank you very much.

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Hey dev, you said there is one animation but i played trough the whole version and did not find one. Can you please tell me how can I see the ingame animation??
TNX

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to cheat in money? using the console doesnt work and using the cheat menu only works after day 9. Is there any other way?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey dev, you said there is one animation but i played trough the whole version and did not find one. Can you please tell me how can I see the ingame animation??
TNX
1. the dev does neither read nor post here. It's no good adressing him.
2. the legacy version has animated Kira scenes, in the remake so far only the wallpaper of the laptop is animated.

Reactions: ggog

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
If you gonna constantly remake a game like this at least give the MC more spaces to go then just the house.
The Neighborhood and the mall, lake/Beach or what ever.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
If you gonna constantly remake a game like this at least give the MC more spaces to go then just the house.
The Neighborhood and the mall, lake/Beach or what ever.
My brother in christ, I don't give a fuck about locations, i just want to fuck my mother, two sisters and aunt. If there are more characters then great but you are wildly misunderstanding what anyone wants from this.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
So do you have to restart to see all the new content? my save is from the end of the story so far and it looks like this update builds on old content.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes