3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dev found my favorite mini money cheat (simply change the price of the expensive items to 1 USD with a change game editor), now it seems that does not work anymore. Odd, that he'd spend his - limited - time and energy doing that instead of let's say: adding more content?

I like the story fix that Alice smokes weed (think Glamour did that, too) as that makes Ann's negative reaction to it much more plausible in modern times. Also that you can whistle or sneak up on her when she is smoking topless is cool. The various pictures you get when you use stealth are also entertaining.

But, err, is there much more to report? Dev wanted to be at the same level as the end of version 1 by end of the summer, now we are approaching winter soon and we are in week 2 or so.
This is not what developers have done . This one is the added functionality to the Ren'py game engine from version 8 . From this version onwards in Ren'py, manually manipulate the save files or game files will be prevented . And this is done to prevent malfunctions and damage to players ' devices by others by manipulating the game's official files or save files, as much as possible .
Yes that is correct - Ren'py 8.+.+ has a save security feature now - as shared saves can include viruses.
on GitHub did a good job explaining the issue last December here:

Editing the savetoken.py within each individual game seems to work.
Here is that fix - so you can edit your saves.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
cant buy cameras or something else its not appear
Hover your mouse over the according tasks in your notebook.

is it possible to have the music from the game?
You can use unren to unpack the game files.
If you don't want to unpack the entire game, move all .rpa files except audio.rpa to a different directory first. After unpacking move them back.

Reactions: antonio45110

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
quick question should i download remake version or old ?
You can check out the remake first, since it does not have much content. You will be through in no time.

Then download the old version. It has by far more content, but won't be continued. If you can live with that, play through it. It's worth it. Hopefully by the time you are through, Alexey will have created more playable content for the remake.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Yes that is correct - Ren'py 8.+.+ has a save security feature now - as shared saves can include viruses.
on GitHub did a good job explaining the issue last December here:

Editing the savetoken.py within each individual game seems to work.
Here is that fix - so you can edit your saves.
I an trying this now but it looks like all it does is let you keep playing off of that save but nothing that you changed stays changed. That is they all revert back to the way they were when you saved it.

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
The rebuild version looks really good, except it has literally no content, feels like a short 5 minutes demo version. Only few side quests available.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I would hate to disappoint you.
Let's stay fair, the mod was not a game and not made by the game developer. Also it was very buggy until the end and completely inconsistent when it came to design and image quality.
Calling this a completed game is a bit far fetched.

Reactions: troll822

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The rebuild version looks really good, except it has literally no content, feels like a short 5 minutes demo version. Only few side quests available.
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?

Jun 10, 2017
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?
Five minutes, two to three hours, what's the difference?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I saw a change log that says we can learn Alice's favorite candy. Was wondering if someone could tell me how?? As far as I can tell I've done everything from that list EXCEPT learning the secret of Alice's Candy. :)

Just a thought.

Your Dudeness

Feb 7, 2018
I saw a change log that says we can learn Alice's favorite candy. Was wondering if someone could tell me how?? As far as I can tell I've done everything from that list EXCEPT learning the secret of Alice's Candy. :)

Just a thought.
GO buy candy, give it to her. She will tell you.

• Angry
Reactions: 9inchz

Your Dudeness

Feb 7, 2018
I feel like basically all the quests just start and might have a scene or two about them where you just get to see some tits.. is this accurate?
I haven't played in a few days but I keep checking the thread to see if others have similar issues. Ive seen a few but not enough for me to know for sure.
Is the game bugged, or fairly short on content?
I thought there was more going on in 2.0 but maybe I'm getting all of the versions confused.
Havent played in a few days but here is what I remember with a new game in 3.0:

Ive done some spider stuff but its basically just see tits or grope alice while tanning. Mostly sure its capped out.
I can buy alice candy, basically just cuz I peeped on her. But no further.

Eric stopped by once, but has never been back. Ann is never gone at night.

I can't ask lisa about olivia or any further about alex or boyfriend. Actually mostly sure I cant do anything but swim/tan with lisa.

Cant buy cameras.
Actually. Cant really buy anything online but tanning oil now.
And just groceries and candy at store.

Seem to have capped out on chore rewards at like, a hug.

I think thats about it. More/less no content with Ann or Lisa besides peeking. Cant level up stealth.

I think thats it.. almost feels like a demo with some Alice stuff.
Is this accurate or is my game bugged.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Let's stay fair, the mod was not a game and not made by the game developer. Also it was very buggy until the end and completely inconsistent when it came to design and image quality.
Calling this a completed game is a bit far fetched.
That's fair, but it's the closest we've got to a finished version. For all it's faults did close out the story. I don't think it was where DS would have taken it but DS seems incapable of finishing the game or even progressing it significantly past the house harem so that someone finished it counts in my book until we get a canon ending but I can understand your objection to counting it

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes