3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There is no aunt in this yet and stepladder should (maybe) be in the next update.
The opportunity he was talking about is not in the current version.

I would say he has to wait for her to take a bath and then use the stepladder. But I really can't remember the ladder playing a important role in this opportunity.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you increase stealth level to v2.0 yet? I am stuck on level v1.0 even after filling the meter fully. Also how do you increase the Massage meter?
No, and that's for a reason: The images you would see when entering Ann's room are not in the game yet.
You also can't increase massage meter for the same reason, there are no massage scenes in the game yet.
I just hope that viewing the massage online tutorial now won't bug the game and leave us with a value of 0 once the value becomes important.

Reactions: compusavvy

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021

I would say he has to wait for her to take a bath and then use the stepladder. But I really can't remember the ladder playing a important role in this opportunity.
Yes that one, I also using cheat hint too but it says 'buy the necessary item from the store and wait for Saturday' but there is nothing to buy right now only option I get is cigarette, sedative and laxative

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes that one, I also using cheat hint too but it says 'buy the necessary item from the store and wait for Saturday' but there is nothing to buy right now only option I get is cigarette, sedative and laxative
The ladder becomes available once you tried to see through the door and don't see anything, because the person is hidden behind the glass wall.
Max will say something like "damn, can't see a thing. Maybe I can use a ladder on the window".
Check .BlackPanthers walkthrough on page 1.

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
The ladder becomes available once you tried to see through the door and don't see anything, because the person is hidden behind the glass wall.
Max will say something like "damn, can't see a thing. Maybe I can use a ladder on the window".
Check .BlackPanthers walkthrough on page 1.
I did all the things but when try to do favourite aunt opportunity where we have to use step ladder while she bath nothing happens it keep repeating the same scene and MC went back to sleep

BDI

May 23, 2017

Yeah, I get that, I hate it when there are two or more versions of the same game active at the same time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I did all the things but when try to do favourite aunt opportunity where we have to use step ladder while she bath nothing happens it keep repeating the same scene and MC went back to sleep
"where we have to use step ladder while she bath nothing happens"
So you were able to buy a step ladder? Can you use it to spy on the others?

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, looked through few pages back and didn't found answers for :
- could I buy romance book for Alice ? it's not avaible in the e-store.
- wastching Tv with Ann leads somewhere ? Day 28 and nothing.
- should I be able to ask Lisa if she befriended with Olivia ?

Reactions: PERUN

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Big Brother Renpy Remake was my first game, so I went through it 5-6 times. Then I made a cheat mod so I got even more immersed in the game. Every time an update came out, I replayed the game again to test the cheat and enjoy the game. And now I see the new version, and from what I understand there are 4 different versions of this game at the moment. I've read in the faq section about the differences, but it's not clear to me how far the story has progressed at this point. Last I checked, there was constant sex with all the characters, so there was also sex with Alice and Eric, sex with Alice's friend (forgot her name), and Alice started smoking and dressing lewdly. Tell me please, was there anything new added to the game in terms of plot, something that would go beyond what is already known?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok, looked through few pages back and didn't found answers for :
- could I buy romance book for Alice ? it's not avaible in the e-store.
- wastching Tv with Ann leads somewhere ? Day 28 and nothing.
- should I be able to ask Lisa if she befriended with Olivia ?
In the rebuild: no, no, no and no. Not in the game yet. Some opportunities say "in future versions" directly, for others you have to hover the mouse over the task to see the message.

Reactions: Pasikonik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
yeah done accordingly but nothing happen maybe i can give u the saves and check it out ?
You can upload it. If I find the time, I'll have a look. First I have to check however, if the game is still installed ^^

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?
Literally all the quests tell me that the content is coming in next update..
It is nowhere near 2 hours, but I have experience of playing an old version of the game so might have progressed faster.
You cannot even buy a second hidden camera..

Reactions: Greslux

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I decided to try to play myself. Of course I added myself 150k of money from the beginning (to start).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshots #2 and #3 are from the game Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story
Earlier renders were based on the third generation, but the redesign puts them in the eighth generation.
Everything is good, but the problem with lighting and colour correction is present. Moreover, Alexey90 knows about it, but will not work on it in the near future.
Yes, by the way, you can always contact the developer on Discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you haven't played it yet, I recommend familiarising yourself with the game before the rebuild is released: Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
The link to it is on the first page in the first post.
It features third generation models, but visually they look much better than they do now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greslux
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes