3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Someone that has tried it can say if there is any content at all overall in this rebuild version of the game ?
yes, there is content.
But somehow I have the feeling that is not what you wanted to ask.

I assume that some of the quests can not be moved on?
No way to get to sneak level 2.
No ladder
No way to buy books, cameras etc?

The update is great so far though.
Buying ladder and book is not possible because the images are still missing that would have to be in the game. Same for stealth level 2. If you went into Ann's room, the screen would remain blank.
Quests: Some say directly that you can't proceed, for others you need to hover over the task to get that message.
The only one without any message is the TV quest with Ann, but also that one will be continued later.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see, thank you for the reply! Well I was wondering if it's worth playing yet or we should wait for more updates.
That's very subjective. Some basic stuff can be done, the new lawyer character is introduced, three dreams can be unlocked, some spider pranks with Alice. If you are happy with that, then it's worth it. Otherwise you should wait.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i cant do anything in this game. the only thing i have been able to buy is sun tan lotion. the book and cameras and ladder never showed up to buy it.. Im about ready to delete this game. Its turning out to be as bad as the other versions..
working as inteneded. read up on the answers to other people with the same question.
For now deleting it is probably a good decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: PML 021259

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
This game should be almost finished after v0. 9.1.2 but developer rework from v2. 0.0 and says he will make different game but when he began to create the game nothing is change all quest are same only some new question added. Then why developer rework from v2. 0.0 when he have to make the same game. It doesn't make any sense. My guess is developer will abondone this game after milking the money from us. He will never complete the game

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Bonder666

Jul 8, 2021
This is my first actual question on here. I tried looking for an anwser but couldn't find one on first glance. Perhaps I'm just terrible at searching...

Can anyone tell me the difference between this and
Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story

Which has an insane amount of new content to the original game. Like, seriousley one of my favorite games ever considering he stayed true to the original and just added more.

What is the difference? Is there "AS MUCH" new content here? Is it based on other fetishes than maybe shall we say... the rough stuff that exists in the remake?
Or is this just basically the original with a different color on the mouse button to "jazz" up the look?

I am literally just looking for more content that I haven't yet played in this fantastic saga. No matter who actually wrote the content.. (cause lets face it, Monkey Island 3 blows the previous titles out of the water.)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is my first actual question on here. I tried looking for an anwser but couldn't find one on first glance. Perhaps I'm just terrible at searching...

Can anyone tell me the difference between this and
Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story

Which has an insane amount of new content to the original game. Like, seriousley one of my favorite games ever considering he stayed true to the original and just added more.

What is the difference? Is there "AS MUCH" new content here? Is it based on other fetishes than maybe shall we say... the rough stuff that exists in the remake?
Or is this just basically the original with a different color on the mouse button to "jazz" up the look?

I am literally just looking for more content that I haven't yet played in this fantastic saga. No matter who actually wrote the content.. (cause lets face it, Monkey Island 3 blows the previous titles out of the water.)
I could point you now to the forum search engine, because this was asked plenty of times :)

These are two very different games. While they have the same premisse, Ren'Py Remake Story started out as a carbon copy of the original (including pictures) including the mod that bundled a bunch of fan art (smirtnity or something like that), then they also added some completely new scenes, Eric fans should play that one.

No, Another Story is far from having as much content as the Ren'Py Remake, but on the other hand it's by far more detailed, has more natural story and relationship progress and of course all new renders, is a lot more polished when it comes to both visual and gameplay quality. It adds a lot more flavor to repeatable scenes, you hardly ever see the same "girl is changing" scene, there are several different poses, each one with several different clothing options, which are chosen randomly at each event.
The game is not about fetishes (except of course the punishments and the typical schoolgirl / big bitch sis / stupid mom stereotypes). Alice tries at some point but fails miserably, if you get her drunk in time.

Last edited:

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
Actually impressed by the quality finally. While there's still not a lot of content here the camera work and models are top notch and definitely a step above the base game and all the other remakes. Now hopefully the content will continue being this good and maybe within the decade this game can finally be finished.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
There is no basis for claiming that Aleksey is "milking" his supporters.

There is no basis for claiming the game will "never be finished."
No basis? Maybe. Red flags? Yes. I've seen other devs do this. They are moving along, oh, they don't like the style. Bam. Remake. Oh the models are outdated now. Remake. They want to change how the models look and redo all the renders. Not a remake, but a hell of a wait for new content. Oh they decide they aren't happy with this story and want to start over with the same characters/models, but the story has completely changed. (I paid for the demo of that last one to see what the new story line was and decided to wash my hands of that game & dev.)

The fact Aleksey took this project on to complete someone else's work is also a good sign. Shows passion about the game. Aleksey has been good with the updates too, which is another good sign.

Since I haven't paid anything for this game, even if he was "milking", it's not my call. It's up to the individuals who are actively paying for it to decide.

I haven't started the remake yet. I'm not looking forward to the grind after all I put in to the last one. However, from what I've read, there should be a LOT less grind thanks to the better hints/requirements. Personally, I enjoyed the previous version and now I am waiting for more content.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No basis? Maybe. Red flags? Yes. I've seen other devs do this.
Other devs ... maybe. This dev told his supporters to reduce payments when he saw that he could not release the update in time.

The rework was motly done because of technical reasons. The ground structure for the game was too complicated and became too complex, it was too work intensive to add stuff. The new data structure is better organized.
A second reason was of course that he wanted to change the narrative style and add some gameplay elements. And last but not least the early game scenes now have the same visual style as the last ones.

Let's call it yellow flags.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes