3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Screenshots #2 and #3 are from the game Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story
Earlier renders were based on the third generation, but the redesign puts them in the eighth generation.
Everything is good, but the problem with lighting and colour correction is present. Moreover, Alexey90 knows about it, but will not work on it in the near future.
Yes, by the way, you can always contact the developer on Discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you haven't played it yet, I recommend familiarising yourself with the game before the rebuild is released: Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
The link to it is on the first page in the first post.
It features third generation models, but visually they look much better than they do now.
I didn't even know there were different generation models, thanks for explaining. I looked at your screenshots and noticed that the original screenshot slightly affects mood because darkness affects perception. I'm not strong enough to explain the cause and effect relationship from a biological, neurobiological or psychological point of view, but I feel that I don't like it on a deep level. Perhaps it's not just my individual perception.
It's good that the game author is aware of this and is going to address it. I think it's possible to run all images through Lightroom or do it with neural network, if you screw in a script for automatic color correction of a group of images.

Yes, you are right, my screenshots were from the game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story".

You mentioned "Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03" and I'm confused.... No, I haven't played it yet, but what version is that (I couldn't find a description)?

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Well, 5 minutes are still more than "literally" nothing.
Also, if you really finish all opportunities that are currently in the game without cheating, it will probably take you between 2 and 3 hours, at least one hour if you keep skipping through all the dialogs.
Did you at least unlock all three dream sequences, start Yoga lessions and play into the spider event until you can hand Alice a towel (or drop it)?
Compulsive shitposting aside; How are you?

• Haha
Reactions: wd1111

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I didn't even know there were different generation models, thanks for explaining. I looked at your screenshots and noticed that the original screenshot slightly affects mood because darkness affects perception. I'm not strong enough to explain the cause and effect relationship from a biological, neurobiological or psychological point of view, but I feel that I don't like it on a deep level. Perhaps it's not just my individual perception.
It's good that the game author is aware of this and is going to address it. I think it's possible to run all images through Lightroom or do it with neural network, if you screw in a script for automatic color correction of a group of images.

Yes, you are right, my screenshots were from the game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story".

You mentioned "Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03" and I'm confused.... No, I haven't played it yet, but what version is that (I couldn't find a description)?
At first, the original on Unity was abandoned. Smirny together with artist Alexey90 created a mod and brought the story to completion with his vision.
At the beginning of 2020, Alexey90 already as a full-fledged developer took up his variation of the game "Big Brother". A somewhat interpreted plot, something repeats the original, something crosses with "Glamour", and something new. So are the new renders.
After 2.5 years, it was announced that the game would be redesigned, so that it would be divided into chapters and would be easier and faster to test.
Since with each new update testing took more and more time (2-3 weeks). Well and outdated models also matter.
It's worth noting that the amount of content in the Rebuild is still very small, as Chapter 1 has not yet been released in its entirety, but there are a huge number of changes.
Also, for the first time in the history of all knock-offs, remakes and the original, the game will feature a new (interesting) female character.

P.S..
As for the description, it's the same. Pretty much the entire list of Another Story updates is listed in the
Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Literally all the quests tell me that the content is coming in next update..
That's can't be right either: "Curious Content", "A Way To Make Money", "Arachnophobia", "Is It Worth The Risk?", "Tanning Oil", Home Massage Training", "Household Chores" can be completed and don't say that.
Are you sure you are playing the right game?

It is nowhere near 2 hours, but I have experience of playing an old version of the game so might have progressed faster.
You cannot even buy a second hidden camera..
I also have experience with the old version but I made sure to do everything, not to cheat, not to skip content (also text is content)

About the camera: I know, there are only hidden cam images for the living room.
Once all the other rooms also have images, it can become possible. Before that it would be pointless.
The same goes for the ladder: There are no images in the game which you would see when using it.

Compulsive shitposting aside; How are you?
Fine, thanks. Glad you made that decision :)

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
At first, the original on Unity was abandoned. Smirny together with artist Alexey90 created a mod and brought the story to completion with his vision.
At the beginning of 2020, Alexey90 already as a full-fledged developer took up his variation of the game "Big Brother". A somewhat interpreted plot, something repeats the original, something crosses with "Glamour", and something new. So are the new renders.
After 2.5 years, it was announced that the game would be redesigned, so that it would be divided into chapters and would be easier and faster to test.
Since with each new update testing took more and more time (2-3 weeks). Well and outdated models also matter.
It's worth noting that the amount of content in the Rebuild is still very small, as Chapter 1 has not yet been released in its entirety, but there are a huge number of changes.
Also, for the first time in the history of all knock-offs, remakes and the original, the game will feature a new (interesting) female character.

P.S..
As for the description, it's the same. Pretty much the entire list of Another Story updates is listed in the
I'm just stupid... could you please help me?
I understand correctly that at some point the version numbering changed and at some point the game version was called v0.09.1.05, and after it came version v0.02.00, then v0.03.00?
Now I understand why I couldn't find a description of v0.09.1.05, because looking at the fact that the version you mentioned was older than the current version of the game, I figured it was a completely different game...
I probably should have gone from 0.09 to 0.1 instead of 0.02 so it wouldn't be confusing. It reminds me of the confusion with the lineup of processors and video cards.

I'm actually 20 game days in, but I have nothing going on (Kira hasn't arrived, I can't get a massage, I can't buy another camera, I'm just peeking at everyone and nothing else is going on), so it seems to me that this is either a bug or all there is at the current time in the game.
I only have 1 question: is it possible to have sex with someone in this version of the game, or has this version of the game not evolved to this kind of story development yet?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I understand correctly that at some point the version numbering changed and at some point the game version was called v0.09.1.05, and after it came version v0.02.00, then v0.03.00?
Numbering wasn't changed.
0.9 is the legacy version of BBAS, won't be continued.
The rebuild started at 0.01 and is now at 0.03.

What do you mean, you can't find a description?
This is from the changelog on page 1:
Fix v0.09.1.05
- now when massaging Ann's back and helping her with yoga, Max has the option of not hiding his arousal (finalized).
Fix v0.09.1.04
- fixed a bug that blocked progress in the "Control" opportunity if Eric gave Lisa to Max before the sex show with Ann;
- fixed a bug that made the laptop screen not close all the way;
- fixed a bug that allowed Max to massage Ann's back before watching "Color of Night";
- now when massaging Ann's back and helping her with yoga, Max has the option of not hiding his arousal.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I'm just stupid... could you please help me?
Now I understand why I couldn't find a description of v0.09.1.05, because looking at the fact that the version you mentioned was older than the current version of the game, I figured it was a completely different game...
I probably should have gone from 0.09 to 0.1 instead of 0.02 so it wouldn't be confusing. It reminds me of the confusion with the lineup of processors and video cards.

I'm actually 20 game days in, but I have nothing going on (Kira hasn't arrived, I can't get a massage, I can't buy another camera, I'm just peeking at everyone and nothing else is going on), so it seems to me that this is either a bug or all there is at the current time in the game.
I only have 1 question: is it possible to have sex with someone in this version of the game, or has this version of the game not evolved to this kind of story development yet?
Big Brother: Another Story ended at version 0.09.2.03 in November 2022.
Changelog
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex scenes in different locations were with one character, with another blowjob and cunnilingus also in different locations. And one blowjob scene with an unknown girl.
Next, work began on the Rebuild of the game with new mechanics.
At the end of February the 0.01 evaluation version was released, including the first game day.
The next update was delayed for 2 months and was released at the end of July. This was version 0.02, which included the first game week (Wednesday to Sunday).
Now version 0.03 has been released, where there is no limit on game days, but sex is still a long way off) This is just the beginning of the way.

Therefore, if you have not played in 0.09.2.03, you do not need Rebuild for today's day.

Reactions: Greslux

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
i did. alright i'll try again thanks for looking into it
Did you succeed?
If you failed, try again to convince Alice to be topless during the yard massage, and complete the massage successfully. (don't use the spider at this time)
After that you should have successfully passed the stage mentioned by Nemo56

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
At the end of February the 0.01 evaluation version was released, including the first game day.
The next update was delayed for 2 months and was released at the end of July. This was version 0.02, which included the first game week (Wednesday to Sunday).
Now version 0.03 has been released, where there is no limit on game days, but sex is still a long way off) This is just the beginning of the way.

Therefore, if you have not played in 0.09.2.03, you do not need Rebuild for today's day.

Thank you so much for explaining this! I've been playing for hours and couldn't get any further and got desperate. It's just that whole bunch of versions, different version numbering, rebuilds and stuff is confusing. I couldn't think that someone would make a game, get to version 0.09, then start all over again, because what's the point if this game already has a bunch of versions. Probably should go back to the Renpy Remake Story version or find another game.
Thanks again for saving me time

brucewayne_y

Apr 13, 2023
why do some devs keep using the word "Cunnilingus" instead of just oral sex? come on its weird, don't be weird, this word is something an old grandma world use back in the 60s. :rolleyes:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why do some devs keep using the word "Cunnilingus" instead of just oral sex? come on its weird, don't be weird, this word is something an old grandma world use back in the 60s. :rolleyes:
Because it's the correct literal translation from the russian term. What you said is the description of it. Not many grandmas ever said that word however :) It was never really part of simple language.

I don't mind. There are by far worse mistakes in the english translation in the remake.

Last edited:
Reactions: brucewayne_y

antonio45110

Jan 20, 2019
Hover your mouse over the according tasks in your notebook.

You can use unren to unpack the game files.
If you don't want to unpack the entire game, move all .rpa files except audio.rpa to a different directory first. After unpacking move them back.
I succeed thanks you friend

Reactions: Nemo56

Gasaraki

Dec 24, 2018
My saves from v0.02 don't work, game shows a message telling me that this version don't support saves from the previus one. I need to play the whole game to this point again or there's a way to fix this issue?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My saves from v0.02 don't work, game shows a message telling me that this version don't support saves from the previus one. I need to play the whole game to this point again or there's a way to fix this issue?
This was announced, since content at the start of the game was changed.

Reactions: Gasaraki

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
a little cheat that
- disables the completely idiotic parallax effect.
- disables censorship
- adds money via button (at +99)
- adds 100 to purity via button

Installation: put the "scripts" folder from the archive into the "game" folder
Buttons are located in the upper right corner under the number of denens

Download from

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes