3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
There is no basis for claiming the game will "never be finished."
Starting from scratch multiple times is a very strong basis. Especially when one was to make the game uglier. He didn't even re-render the old images, instead completely starting from scratch which is a choice made purely for speed, slower speed that is. Also, he clearly hasn't a clue what to do with Lisa.

Jun 10, 2017
Starting from scratch multiple times is a very strong basis. Especially when one was to make the game uglier. He didn't even re-render the old images, instead completely starting from scratch which is a choice made purely for speed, slower speed that is. Also, he clearly hasn't a clue what to do with Lisa.
"Multiple times"?
This game was restarted once.

And you clearly have no clue what his plans for Lisa are.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hi all. Question about the gallery in Bbas-r. When completing the tutorial in the game, one of the pictures from the tutorial (spoiler) has a gallery icon. I looked through the last 10 pages of the forum, visited the first page of the forum. (yes, thanks for the incest patch). But I couldn’t find the answer to whether there is a gallery in the game. And I have the following questions.
1. Is there a gallery in the game (talking about bbass-r) in the current version or is this just a foundation for the future?
2. If there is, how to activate it? In the BBAS version of the game, it was enough to install the extra file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Also, he clearly hasn't a clue what to do with Lisa.
Wrong. It is well known Lisa will attend Eric's sex-ed lessons on regular basis while increasing the depravity, up until Eric will fed up and stop letting her into the room.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the way the mechanics are done is very helpful.

What are the current limits on Max's skills?

IE - can he get to persuasion level 4 or stealth level 4?

Is there a maximum intended level of skill at this time or is it undecided?

Thanks!

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I start to believe this game can't be finished, the only base for this game is getting the girls and if you do that the game is done, little room for more after that and for that reason the development of the game need to be long if you want to keep having this job, so keep the player with slow advance like A mother and a wife, with give them small satisfaction.
The only hope to finish this game is he made another game project and have also relative success in Patreon support, so he can't depend only of one game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What are the current limits on Max's skills?
0 for massage and 1 for stealth.
Having a higher limit would be pointless.
For example stealth level 2 would allow Max to sneak into Anns room. But the game does not contain any images for that. So the level would be active, but nothing could be done.
Same for the massage. There are no images for any massage yet.

I don't know about future plans, but it's very likely a new level will be introduced everytime there is something new to be unlocked.

Reactions: legolasbaler

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Other devs ... maybe. This dev told his supporters to reduce payments when he saw that he could not release the update in time.
Yes, that is a yellow flag. Green flag would be stopping payments. I have seen a dev (only one, I think) stop payments when the update was taking too long or on hold. Again, I have no skin in this, I have not paid anything.

A second reason was of course that he wanted to change the narrative style and add some gameplay elements. And last but not least the early game scenes now have the same visual style as the last ones.
These are the exact points I mentioned as red flags.

Straight up, I like Aleksey's work. He took this on to finish the story someone else started and he released the demo & 2 updates in the last 6 months. Those are good signs. I have enjoyed this game & the remake seems to be fixing some of the frustrations on how to advance the story when you are stuck. Reworking the code, also means the updates will be easier to get finished, at least the coding side of the story.

Heck, I just noticed a few days ago that a certain City game finally did an update & it is now finished. So yeah, some devs, even after an extended time, do finish games. As for me, I can sit and wait until there is much more content.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
0 for massage and 1 for stealth.
Having a higher limit would be pointless.
For example stealth level 2 would allow Max to sneak into Anns room. But the game does not contain any images for that. So the level would be active, but nothing could be done.
Same for the massage. There are no images for any massage yet.

I don't know about future plans, but it's very likely a new level will be introduced everytime there is something new to be unlocked.
Thanks!

I know this is a remake/rebuild and was not sure how far the skills had been implemented.

I was/am hoping that the exercise skill gets implemented so it can impact story, both blunting and then removing Eric's criticism of the MC as well as changes in the comments of the women in the household as the MC gets more fit.

It exits in other BBAS creation(s) but it is not implemented in a meaningful way.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes