3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
I dont understand, what's the difference between this and BB Remake ? I know BBR is develloping mainly tha NTR path but what does this version do ?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
i follow walkthrought mod,but when i reach this "catch Alice when smoke again,and this time say stop wearing a panties",but I can't see this option....when I wrong ?
This option is available from Chapter #2.
However, if you catch Alice smoking in her own room on Saturday and then blame it on the neighbours in front of Anna, Alice's favour with Max will increase, so you can ask her not to wear panties by the pool.
Then, when we "rescue" Alice from the spider in the shower and go into her room, we find that she has kept her promise, as there is nothing under the towel....

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I dont understand, what's the difference between this and BB Remake ? I know BBR is develloping mainly tha NTR path but what does this version do ?
The Remake is a port of the original from Unity to Renpy with some additions. And then the NTR Cuckold path begins.

This version offers an interpreted story with in-house produced renders (without using fan-made ones), with new mechanics, clothing and EVEN new characters.
"Another Story" draws something from the original, something from Glamour, and something is the author's personal vision.

Oct 25, 2018
This option is available from Chapter #2.
However, if you catch Alice smoking in her own room on Saturday and then blame it on the neighbours in front of Anna, Alice's favour with Max will increase, so you can ask her not to wear panties by the pool.
Then, when we "rescue" Alice from the spider in the shower and go into her room, we find that she has kept her promise, as there is nothing under the towel....
Nothing happened on Saturday in Alice room,maybe i'll missing this part

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ahhh boring ^^ how much time is estimate for next uptade ?
3 mounth? much more or much lesser?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is it possible to buy the book, ladder and cameras in this update?
No. Reason: You would not be able to do anything with these items, the images are not in the game yet.
If you hover the mouse over the tasks, it will say that it's possible in future versions.
The current update is mainly a continuation of the spider pranks and to improve relationship with Alice and Ann.

Reactions: davsun

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
No. Reason: You would not be able to do anything with these items, the images are not in the game yet.
If you hover the mouse over the tasks, it will say that it's possible in future versions.
The current update is mainly a continuation of the spider pranks and to improve relationship with Alice and Ann.
thanks

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
give save on Mega pls
For the legacy version, look for BlackPanther's and Lukumoide's savegame posts.

For the rebuild: In the new ren'py version, saves apparently can't be shared anymore for security reasons.
Also you would not like a savegame where everything is already done with nothing more to do.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes