3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
The Remake is a port of the original from Unity to Renpy with some additions. And then the NTR Cuckold path begins.

This version offers an interpreted story with in-house produced renders (without using fan-made ones), with new mechanics, clothing and EVEN new characters.
"Another Story" draws something from the original, something from Glamour, and something is the author's personal vision.
also i would add, the grind is greatly reduced, i didn't really noticed it much tbh.
feels way better to play in my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
also i would add, the grind is greatly reduced, i didn't really noticed it much tbh.
feels way better to play in my opinion.
Keeping the girls happy and getting the stats up does actually require some grinding, but it doens't feel as such. This is where one of the strengths of the game comes in. The random poses and outfits when spying on the girl make it feel a lot less repetitive, at least that's how I see it.
The interconnections of the opportunities also forces the player not to just do one thing and ignore the rest, he has to try out different things with everyone. That helps a lot.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Change-Log:
v0.03.00 for BBASr v0.03.xx
  • Diary Icon updated in the Main Navigation Icons. (When, Mod is Enabled)
  • Diary UI updated with Character Icons, Quest Stage numbers and Tab Borders.
  • "Gallery" added with Story Events, Dreams.
  • "Reset Cooldown" for Events.
  • Updated to support v0.03.xx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Old saves not compatible?? If I have to catch a spider one more time...
No.
This was announced.
Neither the savegames from the legacy version work (for obvious reasons, it's a different game), nor the ones from v0.2, because some content at the start of the game was changed.

You'll catch more spiders when the time comes, since the "end reward" (once the quest is finished) varies, it's not always the same scene.

ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
Waiting for full route on Eric real friendship and fake one and hostile. I hope the dev will do all of the eric routes. We already got huge vanilla content on the original game. I am not saying ditch the vanilla content but please dont forget the Eric routes.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Waiting for full route on Eric real friendship and fake one and hostile. I hope the dev will do all of the eric routes. We already got huge vanilla content on the original game. I am not saying ditch the vanilla content but please dont forget the Eric routes.
the original also has huge ntr content and then there is the remake which also is creating new ntr content with eric.
Big Brother in space also has lots of people turning away from it cause of ntr.
So you already have plently of stuff in BB universe to entertain yourself.
Just let the man do his stuff at his own pace, how he wants to do it.

Reactions: Allen0206

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Other than the previous BIBOAS version, the rebuild will only have one route with Eric.
The games mentioned in the previous post might be more to your liking.

Reactions: Allen0206

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I need help I am playing the rebuild from the beginning but I am unable to buy Alice's book and the second camera for the bathroom. Is the game bugged? I am also not getting any update to ask Lisa if she is friends with Olivia.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes