• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello,

It seems that many people have the same problem, Erik is in a loop every week and Kira never appears

Does anyone know what it is due to ??, I already have the 13 opportunities activated and finished (Lisa massage and Alice massage included)

For if it helps I have used cheats

Sorry if something is not clear, but English is not my native language
I think the issue is in the breakfast talk on day 5.
kira_error.png

During the talk there are 4 options, if "Wow, so often?" or "Maybe he'll just move in here?" is chosen the dialogue jumps to after_breakfast without setting talk_var['breakfast'] to 5, if the other two options are chosen it should work fine...
The variable needs to be at 12 for Kira to show up, but I guess for some people it's stuck at 4...(If the console is activated, setting it to 5 may fix this issue, but maybe the dinner variables have to be reset too for the story to progress...)
TbH I don't know if this intended or not, but it looks like an oversight to me...

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

Aelnin

Jul 3, 2017
I've started 2 games already and still can't get Lisa to offer the flashing not Kira to kiss me (she lets me fap beside her tho). Alice won't even make deals when smoking. Is it this buggy, or am I doing something wrong? Becuase it's getting VERY old VERY fast.

kev0333

Sep 10, 2017
The spider event with Alice might be breaking the game. It's either just the night event with spider in her bed, or all spider events. After you have the spider event, you can no longer help with the dishes or help Lisa with her homework. I know this seems small, but I'm not sure what else it could be breaking. Helping with homework is kinda important.

Last edited:

soad78

Jun 2, 2017
I think the issue is in the breakfast talk on day 5.
View attachment 718459

During the talk there are 4 options, if "Wow, so often?" or "Maybe he'll just move in here?" is chosen the dialogue jumps to after_breakfast without setting talk_var['breakfast'] to 5, if the other two options are chosen it should work fine...
The variable needs to be at 12 for Kira to show up, but I guess for some people it's stuck at 4...(If the console is activated, setting it to 5 may fix this issue, but maybe the dinner variables have to be reset too for the story to progress...)
TbH I don't know if this intended or not, but it looks like an oversight to me...

Thank you very much gnadudu.

Then would I have to start over from the beginning ??

What laziness

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
when you save the game and restart the game later, the game crashes completely and you have to start over

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you very much gnadudu.

Then would I have to start over from the beginning ??

What laziness
Hmm, I guess it's better if you start from the beginning. If you understand how to read the code, you could of course try to fix it using the console, but tbh I would be too lazy going down that rabbit hole (especially if you can't read russian like me)... :D

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
this looks very much like money for old rope.
just from the changelog alone this is just like the original, and if the feed is anything to go by, this also includes all the bugs and a few more besides.

curious to know what 'another story' actually is, as so far there doesn't seem to be anything but a re-release of the same ol' same ol'.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes