• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I've been using that, but it's not clear what the relationship variable is, so I don't know what to edit. In the end I fired up an earlier save, got the chocolates. Thanks anyway.
anytime,also with BB they had a good mod where you could get any item,but since game ain't that advanced here,maybe in future updates will be good mod,the one they have now is for stats and relationship,money,fast delivery,also did you know the cameras need replacement too.Had to replace 2 of them,if it wasn't for money cheat would've never had any

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the issue is in the breakfast talk on day 5.
View attachment 718459

During the talk there are 4 options, if "Wow, so often?" or "Maybe he'll just move in here?" is chosen the dialogue jumps to after_breakfast without setting talk_var['breakfast'] to 5, if the other two options are chosen it should work fine...
The variable needs to be at 12 for Kira to show up, but I guess for some people it's stuck at 4...(If the console is activated, setting it to 5 may fix this issue, but maybe the dinner variables have to be reset too for the story to progress...)
TbH I don't know if this intended or not, but it looks like an oversight to me...
I suspect there are similar issues for Alpha, Mentor, Party Girl, and Blog, as well as Kira showing up. I have had all of those fail to ever trigger despite having no issues getting any of them to trigger in different playthroughs where presumably I picked a different dialog option.

theM@n

Mar 14, 2019
Can't click on Kira at 3am anytime Eric is round, unsure if this is a known problem please help?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I suspect there are similar issues for Alpha, Mentor, Party Girl, and Blog, as well as Kira showing up. I have had all of those fail to ever trigger despite having no issues getting any of them to trigger in different playthroughs where presumably I picked a different dialog option.
Hmm, Blog definitely got some issue like that, but as far as I know that's by design...
Had no issues to trigger the other ones in 04-0-01-fix.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I dont know if someone else have commented this but if eric buys the swimsuit to lisa she still uses the old one

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Any programmers here who can figure out the two arguments that should be passed to this function on line 470 of events/ann.rpy?

1593996248321.png

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, Blog definitely got some issue like that, but as far as I know that's by design...
Sorry, excluding a part of the storyline because of some non-relevant answers is bad design, so I'd rather believe it was not intentional.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry, excluding a part of the storyline because of some non-relevant answers is bad design, so I'd rather believe it was not intentional.
It was in the original game and because this one basically delivers the same story I guess it's intended (and yeah that's bad game design... ^^)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
from last update i have opportunities 13/13 ! in this update aunt Kira come and from task can continue only with mentor but without progress what i do wrong ?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Personally, it is more interesting than the original. There are a lot of scenes.
It would be great if I kept coming out like this.(y)

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
at 13.00 smoking time, when asking from alice not to wear jeans when mom is not around..its a bug and after it auto takes another option always, to smoke topless ...its a bug or what to do?...thanks

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
can someone please tell me where I can find the file you need to fully translate the game ??? I've been trying for a while but I still don't understand. Apparently I'm just too stupid for that.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This game should be given the award for most frustrating experience in VNs. I have started over numerous time and each time it's like I'm playing a new game. One quest will trigger, then won't in the next playthrough. I look at dozens of posts in this thread trying to figure out how to get a quest to progress and see others having the same issues. My advice is for the devs...or someone...to create a definitive guide/walkthrough that shows, in detail, what's supposed to happen. Right now, this game is a discombobulated mess.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes