3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
One of the problems I had was I never got the option to buy the robe For Lisa. I think I got everything else that isn’t on that progression path.
Before that you have to give Lisa 3 times Ritter Sport, only at the 4th time she asks for robe.

Reactions: always86

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
This is a file from dev. to fix spider in Alice bed problem. Put in game folder. Do not put walkthrough in game folder.
View attachment 722343
Hey there maxbishup :)

May i ask if that was the last fix available from the dev?

I've used it with https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/page-202#post-3785526 (overwrited the scripts in mega archive with the file you've provided) - started a new game, but still got issues with the game, the most critical one - the dialog with Lisa about Alice weakness is missing, the game jumps over it, like it already happened, but without the actual ability to buy candies... :(

The opportunity description describes it like the MC had already given Alice the candies before the club, and then met her at bathroom at night.

Am i doing something wrong? Maybe 0.04.0.03 Fix scripts are newer that the file you've provided?

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
It all works. Here is my save day 12 after the talk about Kira's arrival. You must order Robe and Pyjamas the next day in the evening. Kira comes on the 18th day. It is all very easy without unlocking cheats.
No dude it doesn't, there is a known bug in the game that if you pick one wrong answer when you eat breakfast it will not change one of the variables in code as it should and Kira will not come as she should. I too did fresh start but I hit this bug and Kira didn't come when she should.

Edit: I see the game is on v0.04.0.03 Fix not v.....0.1 so maybe its fixed or not hard to check since there no changelog for v...0.3

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
No dude it doesn't, there is a known bug in the game that if you pick one wrong answer when you eat breakfast it will not change one of the variables in code as it should and Kira will not come as she should. I too did fresh start but I hit this bug and Kira didn't come when she should.

Edit: I see the game is on v0.04.0.03 Fix not v.....0.1 so maybe its fixed or not hard to check since there no changelog for v...0.3
Many dialogues come from the old BB, maybe that's why I always choose the right answer (I played old BB very often).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I played again today from the beginning. There were no problems. On day 38, both BJ scenes are finished with Kira. Now I have to buy three cameras.
View attachment 724211 View attachment 724204 View attachment 724205 View attachment 724206 View attachment 724260 View attachment 724261 View attachment 724263 View attachment 724264 View attachment 724265
i've got everything. so the party girl just like that for this current update. look forward for more. this game has no sound. what a silent game just like the old ver

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Notes on installation:
- delete the "tl" directory in the "game" folder
- extract the contents of the archive into the "game" directory
- Start the game and select the language under "Settings

========================================

Hinweise zur Installation:
- im Ordner "game" das Verzeichnis "tl" löschen
- den Inhalt des Achivs in das Verzeichnis "game" entpacken
- Spiel Starten und unter "Settings" die Sprache auswählen

Patch OnlyFunz incuded!!!
You don't need to delete the "tl" in game folder. As English translation files are there.
It wont interfere when you change to German in Preferences.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Many dialogues come from the old BB, maybe that's why I always choose the right answer (I played old BB very often).
Yeah I'm doing the same, its just that this was a throwaway line like: "I see...." OR "That often?" I don't remember one or the other is buged and don't change one variable like it should locking you out of Kira. but maybe its fixed in v4.0.0.3 fix I have to play it to check.
Many ppl got lucky and had no problems, I'm not even angry or anything, Aleksey90 is a fresh dev small bugs like this in new games are common. I'm just happy that BB is back.

Reactions: Lukumoide

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
It all works. Here is my save day 12 after the talk about Kira's arrival. You must order Robe and Pyjamas the next day in the evening. Kira comes on the 18th day. It is all very easy without unlocking cheats.

The issue was on "Breakfast talk" on "Day 5" as mentioned in the the post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3775007

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
English is included in translate.rpa. The tl folder does not normally exist.
Yes, I just noticed there is no "Compressed" version with the new Fixes.
When, using future Compressed version, its better to look out if it already has the translation files before deleting "tl" folder.

Reactions: Speedy1505

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I played the game for the first time two days ago and I am thrilled. It is much easier than playing the old BB. In the old BB you had to pay attention to the money the first days to buy Swimsuit and Dress in front of the Eric. In the new game it is very easy, because of the credit. Nobody will fail. Everyone who played the old BB doesn't need a Walkthrough or cheats.There are only a few changes. I will support the game from 1.08.
OK.I know I was missing something-a credit.I didn't play previous 2 updates of the game and din't know there is a credit.

Reactions: Banzay

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hey there maxbishup :)

May i ask if that was the last fix available from the dev?

I've used it with https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/page-202#post-3785526 (overwrited the scripts in mega archive with the file you've provided) - started a new game, but still got issues with the game, the most critical one - the dialog with Lisa about Alice weakness is missing, the game jumps over it, like it already happened, but without the actual ability to buy candies... :(

The opportunity description describes it like the MC had already given Alice the candies before the club, and then met her at bathroom at night.

Am i doing something wrong? Maybe 0.04.0.03 Fix scripts are newer that the file you've provided?
There is only one 04.003 update, they are all the same. Make sure you get all opportunities need, for this to trigger.

Reactions: Kendra

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is this .03 fix version finally bug-free or are you still finding issues? I don't want to play if it's still buggy and likely to break your saves.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is this .03 fix version finally bug-free or are you still finding issues? I don't want to play if it's still buggy and likely to break your saves.
Most are having no problem with it, but some are, nothing on PATREON or DISCORD, about another fix coming soon.

EDIT: FROM DISCORD. ALEKSEY

Soon there will be a final fix for v0.04 and there will even be a few fixes for the Cheat Mod.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes