3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Alexs3xy01

Aug 19, 2019
Could someone send me a full walkthrough? I haven't played the od BB game before, and I play this BB for so damn long. every day I just talk with girls and wait for some random event will appear. :(

Reactions: Banzay

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
It is not a bug with Cheat Mod. It is not due to the change in Stats or changing Money or Catching Spider!

I still don't understand why everyone leans towards in saying, if there is a bug in the game, then it is due to Cheat Mod! :unsure:
Cheat Mod is designed carefully not to impact any game play process or event!
I check every line and test it before i update the Cheat Mod for each release.

I've already explained the required parameters for the event to take place in earlier post.
Also added a Save file when Kira arrives.

(Kindly make use of "Search" option in this Forum, as i have noticed people asking 100s of times for something which is already posted)
check it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3777342
The mod is great. I think one of the problems people run into is that half the events are triggered by having low stats and failing a task, ie getting caught spying, making the girls get spanked, making the girls angry etc. I was on day 50+ before I realized in part because I find the progress tracker bugged and unhelpful, that was before I even started using your mod. I thought I was being clever avoiding being caught and that it'd be a quicker way to subvert Eric.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Banzay and OnlyFunz

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Note: At this time, dev is not posting 0.04.00 with fix, only fix for 0.04.00. (someone put them together and posted here)There is only one walkthrough for 0.04.003 from dev, no other is planed at this time.

EDIT: from Aleksey- Soon there will be a final fix for v0.04 and there will even be a few fixes for the Cheat Mod.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The mod is great. I think one of the problems people run into is that half the events are triggered by having low stats and failing a task, ie getting caught spying, making the girls get spanked, making the girls angry etc. I was on day 50+ before I realized in part because I find the progress tracker bugged and unhelpful, that was before I even started using your mod. I thought I was being clever avoiding being caught and that it'd be a quicker way to subvert Eric.
Thank you and glad you find it helpful.
I agree on the fact - currently theres no proper progression achievements that says you still have to get that one star, by completing a particular event or doing a specific task. Its still v0.04, so there is long way until things get more complicated.

That's one reason, i added "Opportunity" category. Even before you invoke an opportunity, the mod shows the status of each opportunity if they have already been Active or Completed or Not Started Yet.
The Opportunity Hints section is still in progress and only completed for "Webcam" event for now. It is planned to provide useful hints to people, so they don't miss out in the long run. The hints can be turned off anytime.

Once Eric's influence becomes a problem for Max as per the game story, these hints will be helpful also in getting rid of Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim and L0thar

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you and glad you find it helpful.
I agree on the fact - currently theres no proper progression achievements that says you still have to get that one star, by completing a particular event or doing a specific task. Its still v0.04, so there is long way until things get more complicated.

That's one reason, i added "Opportunity" category. Even before you invoke an opportunity, the mod shows the status of each opportunity if they have already been Acitve or Completed or Not Started Yet.
The Opportunity Hints section is still in progress and only completed for "Webcam" event for now. It is planned to provide useful hints to people, so they don't miss out in the long run. The hints can be turned off anytime.

Once Eric's influence becomes a problem for Max as per the game story, these hints will be helpful also in getting rid of Eric.
Yeah, I think the dev likes your mod. Aleksey- Soon there will be a final fix for v0.04 and there will even be a few fixes for the Cheat Mod.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Could someone send me a full walkthrough? I haven't played the od BB game before, and I play this BB for so damn long. every day I just talk with girls and wait for some random event will appear. :(
I don't think there is a full walkthrough for this game. Tell us where you are stuck or send save file, we will try to help.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is it a bug that I don't get the option to give Alice booze chocolates before the club on Friday or during tv massages anymore? The chocolates are still in the inventory. Max already had the chocolates and used them multiple times in both events, Haven't progressed past the bathroom-club scene when Alice is pantyless or tv scene where Alice is embarrassed she forgot she had no panties on when pulling down her jeans. The chocolates disappeared after starting the massage scenes with Lisa and / or kissing Kira. Without the chocolates it doesn't appear Max can progress in either event.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it a bug that I don't get the option to give Alice booze chocolates before the club on Friday or during tv massages anymore? The chocolates are still in the inventory. Max already had the chocolates and used them multiple times in both events, Haven't progressed past the bathroom-club scene when Alice is pantyless or tv scene where Alice is embarrassed she forgot she had no panties on when pulling down her jeans. The chocolates disappeared after starting the massage scenes with Lisa and / or kissing Kira. Without the chocolates it doesn't appear Max can progress in either event.
They only got 20 uses, I only checked in 0.04.0.00 and I was not able to buy new ones in the shop, but if you've access to the console you can use the kol_choco variable to add more uses yourself. (for instance kol_choco = 20 would reset it to 20...)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yes it's a bug, if you have a save editor look for choco have (1) and change to have (0) then you can reorder. Dev knows about this bug, should be in next fix.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not my fix(I'm not that smart)someone else posted it earlier, but I tried and it worked.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
They only got 20 uses, I only checked in 0.04.0.00 and I was not able to buy new ones in the shop, but if you've access to the console you can use the kol_choco variable to add more uses yourself. (for instance kol_choco = 20 would reset it to 20...)
I've got the console, I'll give it a try. Didn't know they were limited so I've been feeding Alice like a truffle pig.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Yes it's a bug, if you have a save editor look for choco have (1) and change to have (0) then you can reorder. Dev knows about this bug, should be in next fix.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not my fix(I'm not that smart)someone else posted it earlier, but I tried and it worked.
Appreciate the info. You'll all over this forum being helpful. Thanks for that.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Is it a bug though? This is one of those games that if you don't select the right answer, or talk at the right time of day during a exact day of the week...you'll play for weeks of game time before realizing a part of the story won't advance.
Games where you have to pray that you saved at the right spots, or risk playing all over from the start...that was a thing when this game came out, but I wish that aspect wasn't carried over for the re-make.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
FYI maxbishup I've bought this book and given it Alice at least 15 times, I think it's book 6 in code. Don't know if it's a bug or if I progressed the book events too quickly. I thought I'd mention it in case the dev is looking for bugs to squash.
1594416300335.png

Reactions: maxbishup

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is it a bug though? This is one of those games that if you don't select the right answer, or talk at the right time of day during a exact day of the week...you'll play for weeks of game time before realizing a part of the story won't advance.
Games where you have to pray that you saved at the right spots, or risk playing all over from the start...that was a thing when this game came out, but I wish that aspect wasn't carried over for the re-make.
Yeah it's a bug it doesn't set items['choco'].have to false after kol_choco turns 0 (see screenshot...)
bugg.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Ok, here it is in my save like this: item>choco>have 1/0 (1)

Tell me how to take screenshot, in online save editor, and I'll take it for you.
We're talking about the exact same thing, in the code there should be $ items['choco'].have = False somewhere around $ items['choco'].InShop = True because you can't have an item in your inventory and buy it again. The save editor shows False as 0 and True as 1... ;)
And for taking a screenshot you can press the Prt Scrn key on your keyboard and then paste (Strg +V) the picture in any picture program like paint (if you're using windows...)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
We're talking about the exact same thing, in the code there should be $ items['choco'].have = False somewhere around $ items['choco'].InShop = True because you can't have an item in your inventory and buy it again. The save editor shows False as 0 and True as 1... ;)
And for taking a screenshot you can press the Prt Scrn key on your keyboard and then paste (Strg +V) the picture in any picture program like paint (if you're using windows...)
That's why when you remove it with false(0)then you can reorder. It worked for me, so that's what I do.
PS thanks for the info. Oh, and dev knows about this bug, apparently after you run out, it still shows up in inventory.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes