3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
i will never understand the incest fetish
People are too concerned about incest. If you know the bible, you will know that Adam and Eve had 2 sons and 1 daughter. Now you have 3 men and only 2 women to carry on with the human race, let your imagination do the math. Incest is what makes the world goes round. Even the Royal Family did this to keep the Royal Blood pure until recently... 1st cousins shares 12.5% DNA, 2nd cousins shares 3.13% DNA, uncle and niece shares 25% DNA, aunt and nephew shares 25% DNA, half siblings shares 25% DNA. OK to have children when DNA compatible is low.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
money = xxxx
max_profile.stealth = 100
max_profile.persuade = 100
max_profile.cleanness = 100
max_profile.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

I have not played with the following stats:
characters["lisa"].relmax
characters["lisa"].mood

characters["ann"].relmax
characters["ann"].mood

characters["alice"].relmax
characters["alice"].mood

Mood Chart:
-285 ~ -164
-165 ~ -284
-75 ~ -164
-15 ~ -74
15 ~ -14
75 ~ 15
165 ~ 74
285 ~ 164
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart:
<= -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

some future stats:
max_profile.massage
max_profile.ero_massage
max_profile.training
max_profile.kissing
I used the console as well. It seems like the developer is not going to offer an option to keep Eric out of the game. When it is possible to eliminate him from the game, can you post the variables that need to be set so he can be removed immediately?

Reactions: ekpptnet

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Jesus Christ! it's only v0.02 and many people have already wants to get rid of Eric! It's not a Big Brother anymore is there's no Eric. It's easier for you to just leave the game for good and find something else to play than trying to make him disappear.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
I hated Eric too, but he's important to the story. Eric is a challenge to be mastered.
All those who don't want him in the story are pussies, who probably had all obstacles cleared as a child.
I find it very good to use the figures again. They are very pretty and, as is so often the case, are not equipped with huge tits and asses that obscure the sun.
A little more outside world from the start wouldn't hurt either, so Max doesn't have to live like in a prison.:cool:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.02 Bugfix] [Aleksey90]

Original Size: 605 MB
Compressed Size: 87 MB

Windows, Linux - - - :)

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
As I noticed the BugFix just fixes some exception errors (for example when you read the web standards book) and maybe some Russian text ( i haven't check it yet). But as I mentioned before the game is still in demo stage.

- Some missing images (for example when you go for the items delivery)
- Random images which are not connected with the story progress and opportunities (such us Lisa with 'red bikini' and 'sleeping without pants')
- Punishment system is not implemented
- You can't give swimsuit, dress and books to Lisa and Alice
- You can't help Lisa with her lessons
- You can't progress with opportunities
- You can't raise the mood of the girls over 'not bad' because the mood drops 2 times per day and you can raise it also 2 times per day.
- Peeking on Eric and mom is always successful (maybe to be able to see the complete scene but this is cheating)

Anyway it is too early and I must say that it is a quite good effort by the dev to revive the 'big brother' game but it still needs a lot of work. I will check again in the future updates.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so will we be able to destroy eric or not? some posts say that there is no ooption in the game's scode

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there a roadmap for the plans the dev has for this remake? I checked out the patreon and the new layouts make it very hard to get a feel for what he is intending to do. Like will there still be a Lisa branch, or will the two routes be able to combine? It seems that the Eric stuff behind closed doors will be added in, but what else are we looking at?

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Is there a roadmap for the plans the dev has for this remake? I checked out the patreon and the new layouts make it very hard to get a feel for what he is intending to do. Like will there still be a Lisa branch, or will the two routes be able to combine? It seems that the Eric stuff behind closed doors will be added in, but what else are we looking at?
yea guys, is there one?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes