3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Dude this is 0.02. Relax. Of course you'll be able to get rid of Eric in the future
After he had his way with everyone in the family.
so basically we watch eric ravage our girls, then when he is bored to death with them, we "kick" him out out of the house and get sloppy seconds because the girls canot live without cock, am i guessing your message right? seems we all want to be eric to me :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
so basically we watch eric ravage our girls, then when he is bored to death with them, we "kick" him out out of the house and get sloppy seconds because the girls canot live without cock, am i guessing your message right? seems we all want to be eric to me :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I don't really have any insight of what the dev is planning to do with Eric. It seems pretty obvious that you'll be able to get rid of him sooner or later though (if you want to?) Personally I hope he stays around longer than in the original where it was rushed due to complaints. But also that you have more things to do/pursue even with him there, as it would be boring to be completely blocked for a bunch of updates.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I don't really have any insight of what the dev is planning to do with Eric. It seems pretty obvious that you'll be able to get rid of him sooner or later though (if you want to?) Personally I hope he stays around longer than in the original where it was rushed due to complaints. But also that you have more things to do/pursue even with him there, as it would be boring to be completely blocked for a bunch of updates.
nobody can tell what teh DEV is planning but what i am asking is if BB or the concept of BB was/is just competition or "you can do what you want but you will fail anyway" espaciallay to this fork of BB

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Guys the game is at DEMO stage. Somebody even ask for 100% save :D

Of course you will be able to get rid of Eric and there will be many routes and opportunities. Probably you will be able to stop Eric from having any sexual relationship with sisters like the original game. Relax and wait for the future updates. If you want to know more about some of the dev's plans you can read his post in this thread.

For people who can't wait there is the original game with mods to play...

Last edited:
Reactions: alfeatcat

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I managed to get another exception, when peeking at Mom in the morning:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u"color=#00FF00}{i}You went unnoticed!{/i}{/color} \nAmazing! It's not every day you get a chance to admire this beauty! Her big soft breasts and her slender figure are just a glimpse...".:
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
For those wondering about roadmap and Eric's role, here is the Dev's comment:

I know how much many of you hate Eric, and I feel the same way about him. But Eric is a necessary evil with an important mission. Thanks to the appearance of Eric, Max learns That there can be another life, that it is possible to dominate, to be an alpha male. Max was left without a father, surrounded by his own women, and in such an environment, he could not have developed into anything more than a henpecked man who spies on everyone. Eric sets the direction of this game, the meaning, and already the players decide which way to go.

For v0.02, a lot of time was spent working on Max's laptop and shaping the game's economy. In addition, Eric was introduced to the game, but for a complete and well-established system of character relationships and influence on them, you need to try out several options for mechanics and ideas, which will take a lot of time, so this system will only appear in v0.03.

I was planning to stretch out the fight with Eric on v0.03 and v0.04, and possibly v0.05, but I'm not sure you have the patience for this. Although I planned to introduce animation in v0.03, but given the fact that I need to develop many of the original and new opportunities of the game as quickly as possible, as well as introduce Kira into the game, the relationship with which will be very different from the original and will contain much more events, I will have to wait with animation.

In v0.03, it was planned to perform spying on characters through cameras, but it looks like this will be moved to v0.04.
Now in v0.03, I will focus on working with the opportunities and mechanics of fighting Eric. It sounds pretty simple, but it will contain a huge mountain of work, even though the original game is at hand. I just hope that you have the patience to support my work during this long period of creating the basic Foundation of the game.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
what buggs were fixed? because al the buggs before the fix are still there

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
According to the dev Eric will only be competition... and so it is understood if we play well we could block him until finally throwing him out...:unsure:

All very nice on paper but we will have to wait if it does not result in something else (would not be the first game that promises something for later not fulfilled) :rolleyes:

Reactions: hakulaku97

DrNo0b

Nov 26, 2017
I personally hope that Kira again plays a similar role as in the original.
As a small intriguing "witch" who acts for self-interest but is still lovable.
She was actually the most fascinating character in the game for me because in the end she held all the reins in her hand and steered the group as she wanted after Eric was out of the game.
But always to the benefit of everyone involved.
In principle, she was the opposite of Eric, but not as aggressive and destructive.
(At least the way I played it)

You can only wish the developer good luck and success.

Sry for my english

Reactions: alfeatcat

Dedalus

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe you should just not play the game, if it bothers you this much. There are enough versions of the game, where there is no Eric at all.

So no love for Eric again, no teaming up with him :unsure: sounds pretty boring :cautious:
Yeah, if you take a look over in the FanArt Section, these options were teased by the dev and are the reasons this copy of the game sound interesting. If he gives in to the moaners it’s going end in the same unescapable corner the original found itself in. Sorry to see that.

Anix

May 15, 2017
Guys I bought books and dresses, but unable to gift them, no options or that.. please help...

macmillan

Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys and girls. How can I contact Aleksey90 to help with translations maybe? If there is a need for Russian English translator

LoLitaLoL

Dec 13, 2018
So no love for Eric again, no teaming up with him :unsure: sounds pretty boring :cautious:
I would also like to unite with Eriko, or maybe become a beta cocksucker or maybe a sissy sperm eater. Well, these are my personal fantasies, but you can add femdom to diversify the game with perversions and not make a bitch all a copy with a couple of new quests.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes