3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Will this one be a crappy NTR-laden grindfest just like all the other remakes?
If it's the same cuck shit why remake it? Was the point of remaking this again just to make money?
Can we atleast brutally murder Eric this time? Maybe poison his food or go old fashioned and use a hammer or baseball bat? Or if you wanna be fancy and dark, torture?

Veil_Hate

Dec 3, 2017
Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
to create a new story...
add: NTR
1. A friend visit Max during the holidays, he won't resist, Mum is so hot, if Max does nothing he can fuck her.
2. The aged neighbor needs help and little sis is helpful with him, Max think fast!
3. Big sis needs money... camgirl -> softcore -> hardcore -> Blacked (do the evolution baby!!!)
I'm pretty sure it will be very successfully

And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I give the dev some credit. If you are gonna copy something don't halfass it, go full ass! It's all of it or none of it. Most people just copy paste Max and toss him into a new game that features the same hamfisted 'story' and all of the other elements of BB just without any Erik to deal with.
Well, your username is "Orclover", wich implies a somewhat weirder fetish IMO.
So I guess we're even? :unsure:
Never attribute malice to what can be explained by incompetence, if name means anything he was a fan of Erik.

Reactions: YukiSlut

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I must have the uploader blocked because I do not see the OP only everyones post about another BB ripoff.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
DISAPPOINTED THAT A DEV WOULD POST THIS
REALLY PERHAPS YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL POLARITY BECOME GOOD BEFORE YOU SHIT ON OTHERS
SORRY FORGOT:LOL:
A little... if not way too reactionary on your part. I was just joking, number one... and number two I'm pretty sure Polarity is already good considering 99% of the feedback I've received is positive. With all of that said... to each their own and I was just having a bit of fun. There's nothing wrong with liking Big Brother -- but "remakes" of the game have become sort of a meme. This is the 7th... 8th... maybe even 10th remake I've seen in the span of a few months.

Also, be a little less judgmental about "what behavior comes from a developer" because I consider myself a fan/player first and foremost and I'm allowed to express an opinion on these games... even if it's one you disagree with. Being a developer doesn't change the fact that I was a fan/player of these games first, have enjoyed adult themed games for over a decade, and frankly speaking I'll express any opinion I desire. Nobody likes gatekeepers/moral arbiters.

Anyway, good luck with the game, dev, and hopefully this thread stays on topic despite a few people (myself included) memeing a bit in the comments.

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
To be fair, this remake is very short so far, but already seems like a VERY decent remake of the original one. It also sticks to the original HUD style. Also all of the cgs seems to be made from scratch! This looks even more promissing than the BB remake, that's being made in the Glamour game from the original developer. I'm looking forward for the next update.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Let the game die. There have been way too many revivals of a game that was not even remotely the most popular incest game on this cite. The thing that made this game popular when you first played it was the awesome renders.(Most popular VNs on this cite have caught up or surpassed the quality of the renders by now) Then as the game progressed the story became a black hole and made the game absolute shit. Now we are back with the same premise of every fucking reboot on this site of this shit game and have actual people giving money for it! Stay clear it will be abandoned soon.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes