3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
I used your save file and your persistent file. Fresh install of the newest version of the game you have linked to. I replaced my old "persistent" file with this new one. Both in the saves folder, and the "appdata/roaming" folder where all renpy games stuff is saved.

Loaded up your save file. NOTHING is unlocked now. Everything is locked. I think I am done with this game now.
Sorry to hear that, I thought it'd work. Here's my save file in case that might help. I'm not entirely sure how persistent files work in Renpy.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I love how people complain about grind in this game while comparing it to original game where grind was like 10 tims worse because you had to grind persuasion/stealth/massage skills and keeping ladies mood was even harder.

I agree though that overall grind should be a little smaller

I've already played the original years ago. Pretty sure I've seen all the content the original has as well. Based on what you and others have said it seems like this version focuses heavily on Kira, which is cool, but doesn't have much content elsewhere.
IT doesn't really. Dev seems to expand original plot rather than go with something else like Glamour changing it heavily.

As for content. There is and there is not a lot of content. Weird but that is how it is. Yes there are less content when you think about total events but about the same when you think about actual interactions. But dev keeps updating it and is pretty fast considering how other games update.

For example mentioned by you Kira.
In original her interaction on sofa is either go back to sleep, her masturbating you go sleep, her masturbating you joining and kissing lesson. that is it. This one adds a lot more to masturbation and kissing lesson with multiple stages depending on your proficiency in kissing and alternative ways to finish scene.

Same with massage for olivia. In original game it was basically either massage without clothes or with clother with alcohol or not. Here is similar but there are a lot more options like forcing her to not wear panties while she is drunk gives you funny scene where in original there was no such scene.

Basically everything in vanilla gets enchanced a lot in much better ways.

And i don't count even extra scenes like you can actually see how Lisa sex ed looks like where in original you couldn't see. Alice clothes cam show also seems to expand more naturally than in original.

Then there are hidden cams. In original they were just money makers and nothing else. Here each scene as long as it doesn't involve max has cam version of it.

Reactions: vendarr and SamHaim

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I love how people complain about grind in this game while comparing it to original game where grind was like 10 tims worse because you had to grind persuasion/stealth/massage skills and keeping ladies mood was even harder.

I agree though that overall grind should be a little smaller

IT doesn't really. Dev seems to expand original plot rather than go with something else like Glamour changing it heavily.
I think games like this, and say other games like Bright Past and The Tyrant, ruin the enjoyment of playing it with the convoluted, confusing, and ultra time consuming grind. I personally do not understand the point in making it so difficult/confusing content wise. You get to a point where you are just confused and if you don't play for a few days or week you come back forgetting where you where and what thing need needed to do at a CERTAIN time on a CERTAIN day after doing a CERTAIN thing correctly. I think that just ruins the game, it's not enjoyable. However, games like Echoes of Lust do it, but it is VERY clear on when, where, and what you need to do by having a well done guide/task within the game. So, if you are going to go the route of all this time/event gated content, then make a VERY easy to understand and precise task guide in your game. I do not want to wander around for a hour in the game to try and figure out why in the hell the things I am trying to do are not happening even though I am following a walkthrough guide. Have you seen the walkthrough guide for Bright Past? It's absolutely RIDICULOUS.

I have the original of this game, and played it for hours and hours, I finally gave up. It just got too convoluted. So, I thought hey, they did a renpy remake, it should be easier. But, I am not having much of an easier time. Memories aren't unlocking, even though I have done them, content is not happening, etc. And, I am following TWO guides. I pretty much spent my entire night off playing it and it just made my head hurt (not joking, I had a splitting headache when I finally stopped) trying to figure out when and where and what time on what day the next thing will happen, and WHY its NOT happening when it should. It's just not enjoyable and I fail to see the point in making a "game" so convoluted. Even the save files people are sending me is not unlocking all the Memories, which at this point is all I want to see, so something is clearly off somewhere. I just want a "Unlock all Memories and Photo's" mod (HINT HINT) so I can view them and be done until, or if, the game is ever completed.

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
What movie is it ? Can anyone id it ?
I thought Aleksey was going to use mainstream movies at first with Ann :unsure: wasn't expecting something erotic so early in the game.
But i'm ok with it :giggle:
hmm first video was a little erotic also... maybe is this little more :D

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I think games like this, and say other games like Bright Past and The Tyrant, ruin the enjoyment of playing it with the convoluted, confusing, and ultra time consuming grind. I personally do not understand the point in making it so difficult/confusing content wise. You get to a point where you are just confused and if you don't play for a few days or week you come back forgetting where you where and what thing need needed to do at a CERTAIN time on a CERTAIN day after doing a CERTAIN thing correctly. I think that just ruins the game, it's not enjoyable. However, games like Echoes of Lust do it, but it is VERY clear on when, where, and what you need to do by having a well done guide/task within the game. So, if you are going to go the route of all this time/event gated content, then make a VERY easy to understand and precise task guide in your game. I do not want to wander around for a hour in the game to try and figure out why in the hell the things I am trying to do are not happening even though I am following a walkthrough guide. Have you seen the walkthrough guide for Bright Past? It's absolutely RIDICULOUS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi
You can not open all the memories in one of the game paths. Also, some game memories need special conditions to open. Game memories do not have a significant effect on the game process.
Not opening some memories does not mean that you did not do something or forgot something (I have already explained this). It is better not to pay attention to memories (for now) to play.Completing opportunities in the game is the most important thing to do
If some memory is not open for you, send a photo of it so that we can explain it to you.
If you are stuck in the game process, send your last save file so that we can check it for you.

Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
Hi
You can not open all the memories in one of the game paths. Also, some game memories need special conditions to open. Game memories do not have a significant effect on the game process.
Not opening some memories does not mean that you did not do something or forgot something (I have already explained this). It is better not to pay attention to memories (for now) to play.Completing opportunities in the game is the most important thing to do
If some memory is not open for you, send a photo of it so that we can explain it to you.
If you are stuck in the game process, send your last save file so that we can check it for you.
Rly ? I think that i took friendship route and the only thing i didnt get was ann,eric,lisa lesson with blowjob :/

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes