3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Even the save files people are sending me is not unlocking all the Memories
You can read. You were told before - I have this file. But he won't help you
No save file with a fully open gallery will open your gallery.
You need a save file not after the event, but before it
This guide is for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the original of this game, and played it for hours and hours, I finally gave up.
There is Smirny's mod. why do you need the original
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/

Reactions: Allen0206

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Rly ? I think that i took friendship route and the only thing i didnt get was ann,eric,lisa lesson with blowjob :/
If you are on the path to friendship and you buy Buddy Suite for Alice, you are on the sneaky path .
In the game, it is impossible for you to open both of the following memories together unless you finish the game twice in two different path.

Reactions: Disappearer

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
If you are on the path to friendship and you buy Buddy Suite for Alice, you are on the sneaky path .
In the game, it is impossible for you to open both of the following memories together unless you finish the game twice in two different path.
Both photos can be opened
It doesn't matter which line you are going - Friendship or Enmity.
Max buys lingerie for Alice. The photo is unlocked - Max donates linen for Alice. You save the game. Then you load the game. Before Max decided to donate linen for Alice (Important. Max should not enter Alice's room). Max does not donate linen to Alice. Instead of Max, Eric gives Alice lingerie. And that's it - both photos are unlocked.
Walking the line of friendship with Eric

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
You can read. You were told before - I have this file. But he won't help you
No save file with a fully open gallery will open your gallery.
You need a save file not after the event, but before it
This guide is for you

There is Smirny's mod. why do you need the original
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/
You wrote : "I have this file. But he wont help you."

Yes, I can read. So, explain to me how anyone would think that means "no save file with a fully open gallery will open your gallery"? On what planet would anyone think that's what was being said? I frankly had no idea what was being said there, except maybe the dev is the "he" in "he wont help you". If you are going to accuse me of not reading, then don't post the words and how I am supposed to somehow understand when they are saying when it's in bad english. Not a good idea. It's not your fault your english is not good, I understand how that happens, but when your expecting me to understand the broken words and be clear on your meaning, then your are wrong. I am learning a language myself, and would feel real stupid to expect other people to know my meaning when I am not good at it yet. It's better to clarify what you are saying, or try to find another way to say it, not just expect the other person to know the broken words and then accuse them of not reading when they don't understand you.

I had no idea there needs to be multiple plays to unlock it for this game, because usually there is a gallery mod that unlocks everything in renpy games and usually when people post save files for renpy games it has everything unlocked.

Furthermore, I have done some of the events in my two waste of time playthroughs so far, and they still aren't unlocked in the memories. Such as the spider massage by the pool. Or the masturbating with aunt on the couch. I did both, but they aren't unlocked.

I have two different walkthroughs for this game. If things still get confusing with two different walkthroughs because of all the convoluted excessive grind and all the time/day/place/person gated events, then the game design is the problem , not me. Iv'e spent ENOUGH time on BOTH versions of this game. All I want is everything unlocked, which as I said most renpy games have a mod for, so I can view it all finally and be done with it.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Both photos can be opened
It doesn't matter which line you are going - Friendship or Enmity.
Max buys lingerie for Alice. The photo is unlocked - Max donates linen for Alice. You save the game. Then you load the game. Before Max decided to donate linen for Alice (Important. Max should not enter Alice's room). Max does not donate linen to Alice. Instead of Max, Eric gives Alice lingerie. And that's it - both photos are unlocked.
Walking the line of friendship with Eric
It was an interesting method. But in this way we are doing some kind of cheating, because in the end we either want Alice or we do not want her. And you know what I'm trying to say. But this is true, this way can open both memories.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
honestly i would add 1-2 more days at least to the date the dev announced as it's usually what happens.
I am still old enough to remember: the first announced date was: mid March. Dev wanted to release things he was not able to release in 0.6 shortly after in a 0.65 update. Then it became bigger - and delayed again and again.

Things happen, we get it, this game is clearly not his full-time job, but I'd recommend for the Dev to release in much shorter intervals. I'd stick religiously to a 2 month plan, and whatever content makes it comes into the release. That of course is hard if you do many paths, that's why I'd limit that, too. I believe that is the only way you can increase your Patreon supports, as they see a steady return on invest.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So, explain to me how anyone would think that means "no save file with a fully open gallery will open your gallery"?
To receive and open all the memories of the game, you need the last save file and the persistent file of the person who opened all the memories in game. after receiving these two files, you need to copy and replace them in both paths of the main folder of the game (in the save folder) and the application data(as you know) . After that, by loading the save file, the memories will be opened for you as well.
I had no idea there needs to be multiple plays to unlock it for this game, because usually there is a gallery mod that unlocks everything in renpy games and usually when people post save files for renpy games it has everything unlocked.

Furthermore, I have done some of the events in my two waste of time playthroughs so far, and they still aren't unlocked in the memories. Such as the spider massage by the pool. Or the masturbating with aunt on the couch. I did both, but they aren't unlocked.
I can understand how you feel. You want everything to be done completely and regularly when you play the game, for example, to open all the memories. But as I have already explained, some memories need special conditions to open. For example, the memory of the spider massage by the pool that you mentioned will open when Alice is topless during the massage and ...
Read these past few posts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5256141
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5256256
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5393367
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5555164
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5566590
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5347797

I have two different walkthroughs for this game. If things still get confusing with two different walkthroughs because of all the convoluted excessive grind and all the time/day/place/person gated events, then the game design is the problem , not me. Iv'e spent ENOUGH time on BOTH versions of this game. All I want is everything unlocked, which as I said most renpy games have a mod for, so I can view it all finally and be done with it.
whenever you feel like you are confused about anything or stuck in the game ,just ask about it. Certainly there are players who have experienced your situation in the game and will help you. Many players who have asked questions about their problems in the game in this trend have access to the right answer.

P.S:
Use the save file below to open the memory of the spider massage by the pool. Load it and continue the massage until the end. Do a quick save when done. Load your quick save and check the memory you want has been opened or not.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You wrote : "I have this file. But he wont help you."
Yes, I can read. So, explain to me how anyone would think that means "no save file with a fully open gallery will open your gallery"?
Okay. Again.
On this forum, there are users who have completed the game (in the current version - 0.6). These users (myself included) have a completely open gallery. There is a saved game file(s) that is responsible for the open gallery in the game. If we all post our save files on the forum. They (game save file(s)) will not help you open your gallery
I frankly had no idea what was being said there, except maybe the dev is the "he" in "he wont help you"
You ask a question - Does anyone have a save file with everything unlocked? All memories, etc.
I answer your question - I have this file. But he won't help you
Yes, I can read.
No, you can't read.
I told you in my message above (message number - 10.071) what needs to be done. Method, How to open locked photos in the gallery.

It's not difficult for me, I can tell you again what to do.
The points:
1. Start your game
2. open the gallery in the game
3. Find closed photos in your gallery
4. You take a screenshot of these closed photos in your gallery
5. Upload screenshots of closed photos from your gallery to the forum

P.C. Message number see top right

Last edited:
Reactions: Ag-Ab

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I am still old enough to remember: the first announced date was: mid March. Dev wanted to release things he was not able to release in 0.6 shortly after in a 0.65 update. Then it became bigger - and delayed again and again.

Things happen, we get it, this game is clearly not his full-time job, but I'd recommend for the Dev to release in much shorter intervals. I'd stick religiously to a 2 month plan, and whatever content makes it comes into the release. That of course is hard if you do many paths, that's why I'd limit that, too. I believe that is the only way you can increase your Patreon supports, as they see a steady return on invest.
agree. in fact the thing with constitetly not respecting releases dates and putting out broken bugged versions is what made me cancel my support a long time ago.

Take your time, do not give out unrealistic dates and release almost flawless updates and it'll go fine. Also maybe reduce your patreon tiers (paying 90 bucks per update and having to beta test for lower tiers is a big nono)

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
It was an interesting method. But in this way we are doing some kind of cheating, because in the end we either want Alice or we do not want her. And you know what I'm trying to say. But this is true, this way can open both memories.
Yes, I understand what this is about. If you go through one line, for example, the line of friendship with Eric. Some photos in the gallery will be blocked.
It was an interesting method.
developed your idea. If I am not mistaken. You gave me that save file where Kira takes Max's dick in the bathroom in her mouth. it worked there. This should work here too.
because in the end we either want Alice or we do not want her.

Last edited:

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
So is this a sequel? A remake?

I love Power Vacuum and The Tyrant, would I enjoy the original? Should I just play this without playing the original? Any other recs?

Reactions: lyang7

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
So is this a sequel? A remake?

I love Power Vacuum and The Tyrant, would I enjoy the original? Should I just play this without playing the original? Any other recs?
This is a remake of game since the original was abandoned, in my opinion if you're new and never played original game before then you may just start with this without trying the original as this remake has better renders. But if you're a player who just wanna see how far the story went then you may start trying with the original as this remake now has majority similar storyline to the original game but still yet reach where original game stopped.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes