3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

keyboardcowboy

Nov 1, 2019
The latest was .08 - some pages up this thread.
Thanks, you are absolutely right! I was specifically referencing the version that was on the OP, since digging through threads for the absolute latest can sometimes be tricky. I definitely could have worded it better though haha.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Someone should make "Big Brother: The Other Story", where you play as Eric and have to watch out for Max trying to fuck his family and steal the women from him.
I would like to see two Eric games, first is Erics early life see him become who he is, maybe he starts like max and competes against an Eric BB like figure could even be Max's grandfather to add an extra spice/connection and motive to the second game.

one of the best things about Big Brother was Eric always seemed one step ahead of Max like a Sith Master and Apprentice when new to the game and it made the player more invested and strategic, even tho it was mostly illusion (player could not lose)

i would like to see Eric 2.0 in this game and parts where Max can lose big time that extends Erics time until you can finally get rid of him, so far much better than the original (y) but would like it to be more of a challenge against Eric and maybe a difficulty setting for earning money + stats and turn loan option off in
"Hard Mode" but still possible to "Win" in the finished game.

Last edited:

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
I tried to upload these pics a couple days ago, but apparently i am too stupid to make it work with the spoilers

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can someone please help me with this crap. started a new game and still the same. can't progress in this game. maybe I'm missing something? playing on 6.0.0.8
I checked your save file.
*Your relationship with Lisa is not good. Also, Lisa's mood is not high and you have not started Lisa foot massage yet. Improve your relationship with Lisa. Read "Mentor" and "School Girl" from the game guide.
*You have not yet begun the "carrots and sticks" and "who does not take risks" opportunities. With these two opportunities, you can improve your relationship with Alice and Lisa. Read these two opportunities in the game guide.
*Do your nightly relationship with Kira. ( (Kira events section) )
Many of your problems will be solved by reading the complete game guide once.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Am i the only one having huge trouble playing this game?

Nearly every event or just the daily acivity (Pool between 15-16) i always get an error - that i can ignore
another one when i help with the homework - 2 error and then everyone is sleeping?
same for eric, he's in Ann's room and when i click on it - error, after that the scene jumps to Alice coming in the room saying there is a spider in her bed - without me doing anything...why is this game so full of errors?

I can put my save here - could some1 tell me why it is so broken
install the last bug fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-00-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-5103082
After installation, ask again if your problem persists

Reactions: keyboardcowboy

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
ah, i'm on the war path and let him buy it. all these paths are too confusing. you'd think the path that you'd LIKE to see him win in would have all his content, but instead i've been watching all his content through the webcam. it makes no sense.
To open this memory, you have to look through the window

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes