3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Feb 13, 2021
Is the ntr avoidable or is there a non ntr switch or something
I'm not into ntr and I tried to search but didn't get a solid answer, questions about non ntr gets everyone crazy here for some reason
In the next update you will be able to get rid of Eric and with him the NTR. I will be really relieved as well since he is just a really annoying game mechanic

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

Guys, we are finishing the latest improvements on v0.06.5. It remains only to finish with the window of Opportunity and translate it into English (the game will now officially also be present in German, and eventually other languages will appear). No more than 1.5 days left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like release will drop Monday at the earliest.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017

Guys, we are finishing the latest improvements on v0.06.5. It remains only to finish with the window of Opportunity and translate it into English (the game will now officially also be present in German, and eventually other languages will appear). No more than 1.5 days left.

That picture is such a joy for cunnilingus fanatics like myself, wish Max could suck every single girl in the house (and outside of it!) in different locations (shower, pool, etc). This is honestly more arousing for me than vaginal/anal penetration with that ridiculously big cock

kai1990

May 19, 2017
damn thats a very long stretchy vertical cunt, almost reach her belly button wtf?
especially the lip above the clit almost as long as a finger 5 cm? kinda gross .. be more realistic.
and remember guys promises are always made but never come true xD

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: omocik and dasteam

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
in original bb (which this should be equal to?) there is unavoidable ntr...but dont remember, i think some visible interactions were only with mom.

why didnot anyone make bb ntr remake. erik destroyes all holes while you watch and jerk!
As for ntr, there's the dictionary definition and here all its variations and as many Interpretation as forum members.
In this particular case, will you see a potential love interest getting fuck by another man : yes
is it avoidable : no
will it change in the futur : it might depend on your choices but in any case you will have to play the part where she gets fucked by Eric.
that's it.
I see
I wanted to play this game for the incest, mom-son but the ntr and interactions with mom put me off
Thanks for letting me know
It looks like a good game but its not for my preference

The mother looks rly hot so if in the future ntr becomes complety avoidable then i'll play✌

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
damn thats a very long stretchy vertical cunt, almost reach her belly button wtf?
especially the lip above the clit almost as long as a finger 5 cm? kinda gross .. be more realistic.
and remember guys promises are always made but never come true xD

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

he always takes the maximum delay he announces, then it's always at least 1 more day. So 6 days.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable or is there a non ntr switch or something
I'm not into ntr and I tried to search but didn't get a solid answer, questions about non ntr gets everyone crazy here for some reason
is ntr avoidable depends on ur definicion of ntr, so u need to b more clear with ur question.
the problem with ntr is there no clear definition to ntr (i looked), most that can b same on most definitions of ntr are
ntr = Netorare
Netorare translation of the word meaning is sleeping wife
& most sites say its similar to cuckold (bc of the cheating part of cuckold)

now the cuckold part is in my opion maybe wrong bc they say its cheating, but if u have permission its not cheating.
pimping relationship is cuckold
if male has a strong voyer fetish so he enjoys watching his female with other males is cuckold
these ways are done with permission so not cheating.
some say humilation from cuckold , but that would only b if u add femdom to the mix.

now to answer ur question in the way i believe u meant to ask - yes if u play a certain way & u avoid mom & eric
in bathroom
bedroom
& livingroom
this is all at this time in the game as of version .06

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
just unpack game pictures
don't start discussion about NTR again xV
agree. there's already a general definition for it, people need to stop trying to redefine it for everyone else based on these stupid little intricacies that either make it ntr for them or not. it doesn't help anyone other than rile up people. this is the developer's vision, not yours, if you don't enjoy the game with eric in it, just leave.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Aleksey90: have you ever considered putting up a "buy me a coffee" account in addition to patereon? I personally dislike Patreon for many reasons but would sure send you some money via a platform that doesn't change its rules, censor, and asks for users to set up accounts like Patreon.. please check it out..

who is with me?

Last edited:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Aleksey90: have you ever considered putting up a "buy me a coffee" account in addition to patereon? I personally dislike Patreon for many reasons but would sure send you some money via a platform that doesn't change its rules, censor, and asks for users to set up accounts like Patreon.. please check it out..

who is with me?
On that note there is also subscribestar, which some prefer over patreon, but keep in mind, all these accounts need to be maintained, which will give additional work to developer. But of course more sites more options to garner much needed revenue.
As for me I am rather new to subscribestar but still preferre it to patreon, since they are less likely to ban a game for content.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes