3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ive had my eye on this project for a while now.

I played one of the first updates and find it very similar to the original and quite good at that.

So 2 questions:
1) Is this still sticking close to the original?
2) How far is it in catching up to the original story (Having sex with Ann, Alice, Olivia and Kira also Alice's Lesbian GF as well as anal with Lisa)

I want to give start playing it again, but when it's closed to the same progress as the original.

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019

I played one of the first updates and find it very similar to the original and quite good at that.

So 2 questions:
2) How far is it in catching up to the original story (Having sex with Ann, Alice, Olivia and Kira also Alice's Lesbian GF as well as anal with Lisa)

I want to give start playing it again, but when it's closed to the same progress as the original.
2) still yet reach any of there

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017

So 2 questions:

1) So far, yes, quite close.
2) Not very far, still no sex with anyone, sex with Kira in the upcoming update. Other than that, just voyeur stuff. AFAIK, Alice's GF won't be feature in this game (good thing, imho).

If you want to "resume" playing from where the original left off, you're a year too early, maybe even a year and a half. The dev does do an awesome job with the artwork and overall story, but he also takes AGES to release updates, since his team is way smaller than Dark Silver's was.

Reactions: Alfius and Ag-Ab

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
WTF :mad:---Eric wont Die yet (NTR -i HATE YOU) Max is Miserable Mc :LOL: (n)
Good thing that im not trying play it anymore (y)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
WTF :mad:---Eric wont Die yet (NTR -i HATE YOU) Max is Miserable Mc :LOL: (n)
Good thing that im not trying play it anymore (y)
the changelog is just filled with eric i dont know why people even bother with this

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes