3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
I've had all the dialog options, but neither blogger or schoolmate quests starts. Is my game bugged? all i do is massaging and watching cameras

MrBroccoli

Nov 12, 2017
The game keeps crashing whenever I launch it. This is what comes up in the logs, can anyone help me please?

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.09s

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
This is the second time that a new update for this game appears on the page but you cant click on it, forcing to make a search for it.
Does anyone know why?
I ask this because I dont see this happening in any other game in this site...
You have accidentally ignored the thread. To solve this:

Go to game thread, on top, right below the title of the thread would be options like "Ignore thread", "Watch". Click the "Ignore/unignore" button.

Note: In future to disable notifications from a thread, click on "watch/unwatch" thread.

Reactions: Twistty

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.5.09 Extra] [Compressed]

Note: Extras already included in the Compressed Version

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 332 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 298 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.5.09 Extra] [Compressed]

Note: Extras already included in the Compressed Version

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 332 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 298 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks again - added to the OP!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this version have no new content only bugfixes?
As long as only the last number changes, it's bugfixes / script updates only and sometimes some text updates only (like updating opportunities descriptions), no new story content.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
The latest bug fix still hasn't fixed the missing bathroom camera and still only shows about 4 hints in opportunities.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I played the original with great pleasure, was devastated when it was abandoned... as I recall it had something to do with new Patreon policies, as other things..?

Anyways, many spin-offs have been attempted and all shared the same old renders and ONLY the same old renders.. so am wondering.. is this one any different? Do they make new renders in the same style at all? If not, then I won't touch it with a ten foot pole, but if they indeed make new content with pictures to boost, I might be persuaded to give it a go, maybe even support it with a Patreonage ;)
This game is ALL new artwork. Yes it uses the same models, BUT the images are NOT from the original game. Also they are NOT taken from the Fanart thread. Technically it COULD be said that there IS fanart as the dev was VERY active there (and GOOD) before starting this project. I prefer to think of them as shiny new art. :) Also, with the way that clothing works the OLD art would NOT work.

For the question about CONTENT the answer is yes and no. The story follows the original games with (so far) limited changes. there ARE new scenes and opportunities, but the story is VERY similar at this point. From things that have been revealed the story WILL change more as the game progresses. My thought on this is that we are still in the EARLY chapters. I know that some people like (EVIL Scum) Eric (NOT ME), but he WILL be gone in time and the story will continue to the middle chapters. Eventually there will be entirely NEW events, but before we can get to the new part of the story we need to start at chapter 1.

So to answer your questions:

YES this is new original Art.

The story is VERY similar, but there ARE differences. As the game is updated the differences WILL grow, and eventually the story will be MOSTLY new/different. Please try the game and decide for yourself if you enjoy THIS version. I enjoyed the original, but (to me) the story here feels more fleshed out and complete. We see more story here while the original (in later updates) felt rushed, sacrificing story for Naughty content.

Just a thought.

P.S. Chocolate Chip Cookies ARE a vital part of a healthy diet. Tiny Tina loves them so it MUST be true. :)

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes