mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I'm getting this error on the dump file:
The Instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x The memory could not be read

Anyone knows how to fix it in renpy?
Ps: this only happens on this game.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
How much content is there on this reboot since it's earliest time in 2020?

Decent amount of sex scenes since that timeframe?

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
still the same buggy mess i remember it too be. mentor is actually impossible to finish. the hand massage never starts even after doing all requirments and good mood

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Did he reached alerady the previous version like for all events or is he still re rendering

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Did he reached alerady the previous version like for all events or is he still re rendering
Nothing beyond BB 0.4. Mom's boyfriend is untouchable.

It is total rewrite of the game with much slower updates.

790$ for the camera :KEK:
Maybe i'll buy one dress before Eric...
Don't buy the camera. Standard BB strategy for game start. Use one existing camera to win the race for dress and swimsuit. Game will give you cheat mode to win it on Thursday.

Reactions: Cunt

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Ah okay thx for the information then i rather wait since i played alerady the original

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Just started to play,using walktrough and even with that,I'm stuck on blog opportunity. I'm trying for days to spy on Alice during the blog time (21-22h) on my laptop,but nothing happened.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Attention

The reason why this game is displayed on the newly updated games page is that some of the opportunities in this fixbug-update#9 have changed slightly.

And I'm announcing that another bug fixbug-update will be released soon (probably by the end of this week) which game opportunities will change.
Also, changes will be made to make the game more compatible with past save files

So save your game here. Take some time off and wait at least until the end of the week.

The game guide will change soon after the release of this fixbug-update. As a result, the existing guide will not be valid.

Thank you for your attention

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
790$ for one camera :KEK: No way you get both dresses before Eric...
BTW the cigarette event is bugged. i can't put them under Alice's pillow.
Also the second Ritter Sport is wrongly presented. It's 4 instead of i presume 14.
The Cyber Bank is bugged. Regardless of my site up and running it did not register on the laptop. The message said i did not have any project running...
After the first time, i can't clean the pool anymore (once per week right?)...Ok it look's like it's every two weeks.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes