3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Don't unzip it. The Savegame is a zip file.
Savegames go to the directors ./game/saves in your BiBoAs-directory.

They have a specific naming pattern however, on of the numbers says on which page the savegame is to be displayed.
Best is to start a game, create a savegame and replace the file.

If you are using Windows, there is a second save game location (I never understood why, several games do it like this ).
copy/paste this line
explorer %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy/BB_AS
1623187461165.png
I deleted all my savegames in both folders you mentioned and start new game then save. My save game appear like this except the winrar type I just download from other user . Is that how I paste the save game ?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi, I'm going to translate this beautiful game into Italian, as a fan.
I have a crowdin project to do it, so if someone wants to translate it also in other language can send the request. (As I said it's something unofficial)

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I really don't care how, just get the job done :D
In the original game there was the option to sell him as a sex slave (or something like that, they never really explained what happened to him), but that involved a character who most likely won't make it into this game, so let's see what will happen.
i thought in the original, the only way to get rid of him was by contacting his old mafia/mob connections that he burned. i cannot remember how he pissed them off though.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: SomeOldFart

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone else try the Android 6.5.09 version? I've reinstalled a couple of times now but constant errors and completely crashes when trying to skip them.

Mega
This Android version not worth to play, the Icon after installed on Android phone is an "Android Robot" logo, I usually don't play this type of Logo games. The Android version worth to play should be in "BB" word Icon logo, but so far I also can't find anyone upload the "BB" Icon logo in v6.5.09, only this "BB" Icon logo can play with OnlyFunz cheat mod, the "Android Robot" Icon logo cannot play with the cheat mod.

If anyone have the Android version 6.5.09 with "BB" icon logo, pls share the link, thanks

Listasar

Feb 27, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.5.09 Extra] [Compressed]

Note: Extras already included in the Compressed Version

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.48 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 332 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 298 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi, sorry to bother you but I get the following error when trying to use the computer after checking the boxes on the first day. I am using Zorin OS (Linux). Thank you for your effort.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you. It works but now another picture give the same error. I "unrpa" the images.rpa file and it seems that all the folder it's wrong.
I did the same, but took it from the original game

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Personally, I would have liked a mod that would increase the difficulty level significantly (random generator generates new requirements for all events at every game start), remove all hints and make it impossible to use cheats. Unfortunately, no one has written such a mod yet. This would have increased the fun of the game considerably. Such a mod would have made me really happy. Unfortunately the mods, significantly reduce the fun of the game by setting games with easy to normal difficulty levels to extremely easy. With the mods it's not a game anymore, you could just add a "next" button, it would be the same.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Personally, I would have liked a mod that would increase the difficulty level significantly (random generator generates new requirements for all events at every game start), remove all hints and make it impossible to use cheats. Unfortunately, no one has written such a mod yet. This would have increased the fun of the game considerably. Such a mod would have made me really happy.
They tried the same with "Education" and failed. Hence, "Adult Games" were born to have Happy-Endings.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1235835 Hmm, can't get her to catch me in the bathroom to continue this. Every single time I go to the bathroom, she just gets suspicious. I've even set sneak to 0 and still doesn't catch me. Also I dont have the option to make noise anymore for her
Are you trying to give her the outfits while she is in the shower? Why are you trying to get caught?

You are already on the stick or carrot path, so
View attachment 1236069
I deleted all my savegames in both folders you mentioned and start new game then save. My save game appear like this except the winrar type I just download from other user . Is that how I paste the save game ?
The savegame you got must have the same file extension as the other savegames.
You got: "1-4-LT1.zip". It has to be "1-4-LT1.save"
In order to be able to edit the extension in the file name, you might need to set Windows Explorer to show file extensions.

As an alternative you can open a command line in this directory and type
ren 1-4-LT1.zip 1-4.LT1.save

If you did it right, it will say "SAVE File" as description instead of ZIP file.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
They tried the same with "Education" and failed. Hence, "Adult Games" were born to have Happy-Endings.
Unfortunately the mods, significantly reduce the fun of the game by setting games with easy to normal difficulty levels to extremely easy. With the mods it's not a game anymore, you could just add a "next" button, it would be the same. Even though I personally don't like mods, I have to admit that you make a lot of people happy with your mod.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes