3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Photos is continuation of your game by using your save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Ann and Eric are in the bathroom, look at them at least twice by using the ladder, and then this option will be activated for everyone in the bathroom.
for Alice smoking. please wait , I have to check something.

edit:
You probably have a bug for Alice smoking. I will tell you more information later. (This takes time. Please be patient.)
If that is the case then yeah that DEFINITELY got changed from previous versions as in the past simply looking through the camera and getting the message that you can't see someone was enough to trigger the ability to install the second camera.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
If that is the case then yeah that DEFINITELY got changed from previous versions as in the past simply looking through the camera and getting the message that you can't see someone was enough to trigger the ability to install the second camera.
This happens from version 4 of the game in the game. Previously, you were more interested in seeing these two in the bathroom ;):cool::D

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
1 other thing that needs to be fixed is the Influence effects. What I mean is that IF you are currently the 1 that is influencing the 2 sisters and have been consistently during the week then when you go to sleep on Saturday night and wake up Sunday morning your influence shouldn't go down so much the the influencer has changed to Eric. In real life just because you go to sleep doesn't mean you forget the previous day or weeks actions just like that and start the new week fresh from the start.
Alice Saturday stats: Max Influence 197
Alice Sunday morning stats: Max Influence 157
Lisa Saturday stats: Max Influence 200
Lisa Sunday morning stats: Max Influence 140

Basically, if I call you an "asshole" and then you go to sleep, you are not going to forget that I call you an "asshole" the day before or if I gave you some kind of great present.... you get the picture.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
saves folder location (Win):
c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS\
"c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\" is %APPDATA% and it does not have to be C:

Try entering stuff like %APPDATA% or %TEMP% in Windows Explorer's address bar.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
"c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\" is %APPDATA% and it does not have to be C:
I think you didn't understand the post. I answered to a guy who asked about his save files location. Also:
1st. %APPDATA% default value is "C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming", not "D:\Users\<user_name>\AppData".
2nd. Of course it doesn't have to be C:, mine is D:; but it's the default value and for most users this is the location.
3rd. Remember this is a gaming forum and most users are... simply users, not power users. If I start using environment variables I would create more confusion (enough problems with <user_name> substitution.)
Try entering stuff like %APPDATA% or %TEMP% in Windows Explorer's address bar.
Why should I? I use Windows Explorer 2-3 times a year. :D

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Any MC+ mom scenes yet? Also how do u know if you have gotten all the ntr scenes?
There's not mom content yet. I read that we'll get an update on this or the next week, but somebody mentioned something about a pre update fixing bugs and adding oportunities instead on full new content yet.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes