3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Hey, all them. I need help. Not finished 2 opportunites:
Mentor and Stick or carrot (2 images attached). Is it possible to complete them?
In walkthrough:
Mentor:
So After 5 Lisa defenses against punishment for the entire duration of the game, talk to her and make
a deal. From now on, after several days (after homework), Lisa will automatically ask you to watch a
horror movie together.

I have a deal with her, but she don't talk about horror movie. Played 5 gaming weeks.
Stick or carrot (enmity with Eric):
When Lisa goes to their room for the third time. After returning, if you talk to her, you can
make a deal.

Dont't make a deal, not dialogue(( Played 5 gaming weeks. Need help...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
my persuasion attempts just randomly stopped working. for everything no matter what the chances are
Some days, in some cases, your ability to persuade will decline. For example, if you do Lisa's homework incorrectly for several days in a row, your ability to persuade Ann not to punish Lisa will decrease. Wait a day or two and do it again

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Meeting Eric only happens on Day 4, during Dinner time.
Until then the Game doesn't know anything about Eric.

My understanding is that, you got the second camera and installed it in Alice room on/before Day 3. And you're trying to check the Cam at night/morning?

I wouldn't say it as Bug, this is how the game is designed. You're not supposed to get a second camera @ the 3rd day. (based on your average earning potential)

Had the Devs used a check for the character Eric in the Camera viewing code, then this error wouldn't have happened.
They might change the code in future, but I wouldnt call it as a game flaw.
You and and Black Panther save countless people from giving up. But the mod can cause bugs when people buy everything earlier than planned in the game (cameras, stepladder, sunscreen) and make the game unplayable. So it would be good if you mention it and give people a recommendation to use your mod. The game developer assumes that everyone plays without cheats

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
If you do not protect Lisa from punishment (even once). Lisa will be topless in any part of the game for up to two weeks
So what do I need to do? To get ahead? Not defende Lisa or what? Question about look film with her
And a in last version about erotic massage, not yet implemented? Alisa prevents massage of the thighs

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene38

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is it impossible to unlock all the memories? :eek:
With several playthroughs, yes.
Some are locked on certain paths.
Also you can miss the opportunity to unlock a memory. In my case, somehow I missed one of the Eric/Lisa lessons and definitly won't bother playing again to unlock it.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, good me i am fed up with these games i downloaded version 0.9 and now alice does not tell me about the blog !! I would like to know if it is normal or a bug?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You and and Black Panther save countless people from giving up. But the mod can cause bugs when people buy everything earlier than planned in the game (cameras, stepladder, sunscreen) and make the game unplayable. So it would be good if you mention it and give people a recommendation to use your mod. The game developer assumes that everyone plays without cheats
Most people use the Mod to get extended stats in the game. I'm guessing you never tried it yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Mod actually helps uncover errors that were missed while developing the game.

This happened some time ago with the "Blog" being left out of the game for more than 80% of players, and Cheat Mod/Console command revived it and kept it going. The Mod helped by showing all hidden Opportunities from the start.

The game lacks "Achievements" and Progress status to even recommend this game at this current state.
Its been more than a Year now - that's why no matter how many updates come out, these questions arise; Will i be able to chase away Eric yet? Will there be sex with any other girls yet?

I'm not complaining that the Developer assumes people will play; the way the developer wants you to play.
I hope the development focus on certain objectives, than bringing in more branches which keep hanging.

The Mod doesn't break the game, it only facilitates the objective.
You can't deny the fact that people play this Adult game to relax n have a good time (faps :BootyTime: :WaitWhat: included).
It is a common saying; No one wants to waste their time, grinding nor shooting blanks in an adult game.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Most people use the Mod to get extended stats in the game. I'm guessing you never tried it yet.
The Mod actually helps uncover errors that were missed while developing the game.

This happened some time ago with the "Blog" being left out of the game for more than 80% of players, and Cheat Mod/Console command revived it and kept it going. The Mod helped by showing all hidden Opportunities from the start.

The game lacks "Achievements" and Progress status to even recommend this game at this current state.
Its been more than a Year now - that's why no matter how many updates come out, these questions arise; Will i be able to chase away Eric yet? Will there be sex with any other girls yet?

I'm not complaining that the Developer assumes people will play; the way the developer wants you to play.
I hope the development focus on certain objectives, than bringing in more branches which keep hanging.

You can't deny the fact that people play this Adult game to relax n have a good time (faps :BootyTime: :WaitWhat: included).
It is a common saying; No one wants to waste their time, grinding nor shooting blanks in an adult game.
how do you get your mod cheat?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
More than a Year ago, i mentioned that the plot should be altered.

The main problem in the Plot could have been averted: had the Developer introduced Eric in later point of the game, after Kira shows up and Max learns about Ann's past.

Then as Max develops romantic feelings with Ann, helping her around the house and with Kira's tricky ways (Carpal tunnel syndrome) to help Max with his Sexual desire. Also, getting Ann closer to Max.

After this stage of the Plot, when Eric enters and takes Ann away from Max.

Then there is a Real fight and grind to win.

Refer to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-5-09-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-3378225
(its not too late to make some changes)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Reactions: Lukumoide

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

I think Lukumoide was more trying to say that you should provide a guide or an explanation for the correct use of cheat mode so that it is not use in wrong way , and if shifting "events" in the game going to bother the players, it will not happen.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

Sorry, I haven't used your mod yet, because I always play without hints on principle. As I can see (your screenshot), you have made a real effort and put a lot of work into it. But mods are not for me, I wouldn't have fun playing anymore. Even in games where I help out as an alpha tester, I don't use the existing hints. For example "My bestf riends daughter", there is a gallery with hints added. I only check the gallery after I have completed the update. I also do customer support for this game. Don't know if you know it (first game was Room for rent). I personally find both games very easy to play, unfortunately many people find it unplayable. That's why I wrote WT for both games. And in the second game, the gallery with clues was added.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes