3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I think Lukumoide was more trying to say that you should provide a guide or an explanation for the correct use of cheat mode so that it is not use in wrong way , and if shifting "events" in the game going to bother the players, it will not happen.
I'm not offended or arguing about it. Everyone has their own taste and point of view.
There are people who want to blindly let the game control them and grind it out to feel accomplished.
And there are people who want to be in full control of what is happening.

The game has already been thru' multiple bug fixes and more to come.
There are lots of gaps in the main game code to be filled. Lots of checks in the code unchecked.
That's why new players get stuck in certain stages. And people with old saves are going to hit the wall sometime or other.
It is good that recently the game has started giving out hints from within, finally.

Based on what he was trying to say in the previous post.
I understand, that it is common to think - people can break the game with the Cheat Mod, but what one should realize is that this Cheat Mod doesn't provide any option to move to previous day or next day, and impacting the game mechanics. There is no way to even skip the time from Morning to Evening. There are no options to gift an item directly to a person nor install the Camera automatically.

If all the above were in this Cheat Mod, then i would agree that it is misleading players.
There is no one-touch magic like other Cheat Mods one would have seen in other games.

Every option is left open to the End Player to decide. And players have a great Walkthrough of yours.
We;ve worked hard in bringing detailed hint system that will help everyone. I'm sure people appreciate that.

In my Cheat Mod main post, i have always pointed out that;
This Cheat-Mod is designed carefully not to affect the original Game-play experience.
Only to assist the Players in reaching the Goal in an optimal way.

With the new Cheat Mod update, the hints are even in real time,
It tracks the progress and people know where they need to focus in game play.

For example, in the screenshot below: The Number of times Alice gets defended is calculated in real time.
BBAS-CheatMod-OppotunityHelp#1.jpg

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys any idea how to trigger the hiding the spider scene? I just started a fresh game and got the spider but somehow unable to hide the spider in Alice's room.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys any idea how to trigger the hiding the spider scene? I just started a fresh game and got the spider but somehow unable to hide the spider in Alice's room.
You must first use the spider when Alice showers 8:00. Then in Alice's room 24:00 and afterwards when Max gives Alice a massage.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
That's right, that's what I meant.
I'm not offended or arguing about it. Everyone has their own taste and point of view.
There are people who want to blindly let the game control them and grind it out to feel accomplished.
And there are people who want to be in full control of what is happening.

The game has already been thru' multiple bug fixes and more to come.
There are lots of gaps in the main game code to be filled. Lots of checks in the code unchecked.
That's why new players get stuck in certain stages. And people with old saves are going to hit the wall sometime or other.
It is good that recently the game has started giving out hints from within, finally.

Based on what he was trying to say in the previous post.
I understand, that it is common to think - people can break the game with the Cheat Mod, but what one should realize is that this Cheat Mod doesn't provide any option to move to previous day or next day, and impacting the game mechanics. There is no way to even skip the time from Morning to Evening. There are no options to gift an item directly to a person nor install the Camera automatically.

If all the above were in this Cheat Mod, then i would agree that it is misleading players.
There is no one-touch magic like other Cheat Mods one would have seen in other games.

Every option is left open to the End Player to decide. And players have a great Walkthrough of yours.
We;ve worked hard in bringing detailed hint system that will help everyone. I'm sure people appreciate that.

In my Cheat Mod main post, i have always pointed out that;
This Cheat-Mod is designed carefully not to affect the original Game-play experience.
Only to assist the Players in reaching the Goal in an optimal way.

With the new Cheat Mod update, the hints are even in real time,
It tracks the progress and people know where they need to focus in game play.

For example, in the screenshot below: The Number of times Alice gets defended is calculated in real time.
View attachment 1238659
All I know is that everyone here who is doing something or helping others has one purpose, and that is for everyone to enjoy the game and for the game to find its true place. I hope we have a problem-free game soon and this game will climb to higher levels

Reactions: groq and OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
All I know is that everyone here who is doing something or helping others has one purpose, and that is for everyone to enjoy the game and for the game to find its true place. I hope we have a problem-free game soon and this game will climb to higher levels
Only Time will tell.

However, the only problem for most - can be solved by this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
How do you get that Lisa ntr content?
Normal story progression; In the current version, IIRC, even if you are enemies with Eric, he will STILL give Lisa the gradual lessons. Could be that in the future the dev will remove such option, and make it that only by allying with Eric will you be able see Lisa being tutored by Eric & Ann, but I honestly doubt it.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Normal story progression; In the current version, IIRC, even if you are enemies with Eric, he will STILL give Lisa the gradual lessons. Could be that in the future the dev will remove such option, and make it that only by allying with Eric will you be able see Lisa being tutored by Eric & Ann, but I honestly doubt it.
I agree. I suppose the lessions are here to stay. For the enemy faction it's motivation to get rid of him before he does something worse.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
With several playthroughs, yes.
Some are locked on certain paths.
Also you can miss the opportunity to unlock a memory. In my case, somehow I missed one of the Eric/Lisa lessons and definitly won't bother playing again to unlock it.
I think you quoted me by accident as that was Adrian95 that asked " Is it impossible to unlock all the memories? :eek: "

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
This is end of this version of game or not? (screens)
With "Stick or Carrot" you now need "sexual experience" to "Hold back" during the movie so that she will kiss you at the end of the movie for 13/14, then you need to help "her with homework, washing dishes during the week, give her hand massages, and protect her from being punished." so that she will be topless 2 times to get 14/14. For the Alpha last 2 steps has Eric already talked to you about Alice yet?

Reactions: BorrXL

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
With "Stick or Carrot" you now need "sexual experience" to "Hold back" during the movie so that she will kiss you at the end of the movie for 13/14, then you need to help "her with homework, washing dishes during the week, give her hand massages, and protect her from being punished." so that she will be topless 2 times to get 14/14. For the Alpha last 2 steps has Eric already talked to you about Alice yet?
Not talk)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes