3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Could someone be kind enough to give the extra.rpa file for the latest version of the game, please ? The one I had doesn't work anymore. Thank you.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Start online massage courses. Now you can massage her.
Now you can massage Alice. You can reach to thigh massage if Max gift her a lace body suite.
Alice don't allows massage her thighs, apparently I didn’t give her body suite( Eric can do i think.
Can i fix it in save or game files?
And how can I go further in the story? (screenshot)

Zezuna

May 30, 2017
How do you start kissing lessons with Lisa? the walkthrough says to do a hand massage but I can't find a prompt, I did the course too

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do you start kissing lessons with Lisa? the walkthrough says to do a hand massage but I can't find a prompt, I did the course too
Ask kira at night. The hand massage leads to some kissing, but it's not the start of the lessions.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
With all due respect (and it's due) - fuck those mini-games!

Game is complicated enough!

Some kind soul - please make normal RenPy VN out of any vers. of BB!
Nah, we need more RNGs for the RNGs already being in place. It should be random if a RNG actually pulls numbers from the right pool.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to see that he's going to expand the whole Lisa/Olivia love triangle. That was always my favorite path for Lisa. I hope he comes up with a path for Alice and Kate where Alice is less of a bitch. I don't mind if the bitch path is still there, but I prefer a more submissive Alice.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Glad to see that he's going to expand the whole Lisa/Olivia love triangle. That was always my favorite path for Lisa. I hope he comes up with a path for Alice and Kate where Alice is less of a bitch. I don't mind if the bitch path is still there, but I prefer a more submissive Alice.
or drunking Alice :cool:

Reactions: lexus and greenymph

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I agree. This is a good way to develop Lisa's story further.
As for Alice, i never liked that part of the story with that stupid focus on being dom/sub/whatever. Hated seeing Alice change so much. So to me, if Kate doesn't even show up in the game, i'm completly ok with it.

or drunking Alice :cool:
Drinking game with Alice and Kira could be fun :giggle:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Drinking game with Alice and Kira could be fun :giggle:
While a drinking game with those two MIGHT be fun once or MAYBE twice, it would quickly be boring or bad. The problem is how Alice forgets EVERYTHING. Yes, it does seem that with repeated events she can be somewhat 'trained' to accept new things (like the massages), but I would rather build the relationship so that she becomes more open WITHOUT alcohol or drugs or whatever.

Also we need to remember that after the FIRST drinking game KIRA would know Alice's secret. This COULD cause some issues if Kira decides that SHE wants to be more active. No, like I said (for me) it's more interesting without the alcohol. Now a drinking game with Ann/Mom and Kira (or maybe Lisa) could be interesting. :)

Just a thought

P.S. Oh Chocolate Chip Cookies, how I love thee.. Let me count the ways... 1.. 2.. 3... to infinity and BEYOND :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes