3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
Will there be more animations in the future?
By now 90% of games have them and therefore playing BBAS you have the feeling that something is missing. Or at least that's my impression

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Kira for the love of fuck still won't invite me into the bathroom

* Made out with her on couch numerous times
* Massaged Alice topless in yard numerous times (though don't know the correct order and it seems impossible no matter what I pick but she tells me "good job" regardless)
* Had blowjob from Alice on night out event
* Already on the making out with Lisa event (have already massaged her)

What the fuck gives. I've spied on this bitch with the step ladder a million fucking times. The "Talented Masseur" opportunity doesn't seem to be progessing so that could be it.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Kira for the love of fuck still won't invite me into the bathroom

* Made out with her on couch numerous times
* Massaged Alice topless in yard numerous times (though don't know the correct order and it seems impossible no matter what I pick but she tells me "good job" regardless)
* Had blowjob from Alice on night out event
* Already on the making out with Lisa event (have already massaged her)

What the fuck gives. I've spied on this bitch with the step ladder a million fucking times. The "Talented Masseur" opportunity doesn't seem to be progessing so that could be it.
send your last save file. We will check it for you.

I am running the newest version of this game and while trying to help Alice with her blog, the only thing that I can see is her just sitting at her computer regardless of the time of day, also I did get her to remove her panties and she kept them off for one week, the next week they were back on with no way to get them off again.This game is about the buggiest one around!!

I am still fishing around for the triggers which let things advance.

1) Max has yet to figure out where the second bathroom camera goes.
2) Max has yet to discover "ero massage."
3) Max has yet to even see an option to convince Alice to sleep in the nude. (Just the same old options, plus new spanking.)

On a side note, I finally managed to trigger spankings by Max. Previously, I would get the agreement from Alice, but nothing would ever occur in dialog as a result. I am guessing it was a bug which was fixed in this latest version.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys so i was wondering about this control opportunity, i check the hint say now i can enter their toom now but no matter how many times i in this opportunity still wont complete. any idea how many times i have to go into their room? and i notice now we can persuade Lisa to take off her pants while she sleep as well?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
hey guys so i was wondering about this control opportunity, i check the hint say now i can enter their toom now but no matter how many times i in this opportunity still wont complete. any idea how many times i have to go into their room? and i notice now we can persuade Lisa to take off her pants while she sleep as well?
I think once you start spying from outside again that is all the content at the moment.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I think once you start spying from outside again that is all the content at the moment.
i think i did that few times already sometimes success sometimes get spotted oh well i guess that's that then wait for another update then thanks for the help

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Does this mean you can't finish the opportunity? It says I need to advance Blog, but that one is finished.
There is nothing in the store to buy.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I do not know about the others, but sometimes I feel like in a maze in this game. If it weren't for your "Ariadne's threads" I would have wandered here for the rest of my life. ;)
Thanks for the help .
thank you . you're welcome .
But it's not like this, if you get help from the hints in the game, you can make good progress in the game

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes