3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I am still fishing around for the triggers which let things advance.

1) Max has yet to figure out where the second bathroom camera goes.
2) Max has yet to discover "ero massage."
3) Max has yet to even see an option to convince Alice to sleep in the nude. (Just the same old options, plus new spanking.)

On a side note, I finally managed to trigger spankings by Max. Previously, I would get the agreement from Alice, but nothing would ever occur in dialog as a result. I am guessing it was a bug which was fixed in this latest version.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here are some new versions of (the same) fan banners for BBAS, this time animated GIFs, and a few extra for Kira, which I hope will get some more content in 0.7...:D

To copy the images on your signature, right click on the gifs >copy link of image, and paste in the URL line. More info here

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/

View attachment 1317026 View attachment 1317027 View attachment 1317028 View attachment 1317029 View attachment 1317030 View attachment 1317031 View attachment 1317032 View attachment 1317033 View attachment 1317034 View attachment 1317035
Good ones.
We need more with Alice and different sets of lingerie.Or how we eating her pussy.

Reactions: Manifold

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I feel......:confused:. After following a dumb WT to the letter where certain scenes were supposed to happen there's nothing.... Used the mod to verify and it says all events completed.... The grind in this game for me is level FOTM....

The Frog

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, I am getting errors by clicking anything (Any Rooms, Any dialogue option) Can anyone help me with this

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am running the newest version of this game and while trying to help Alice with her blog, the only thing that I can see is her just sitting at her computer regardless of the time of day, also I did get her to remove her panties and she kept them off for one week, the next week they were back on with no way to get them off again.This game is about the buggiest one around!!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I want to know which path is better, can someone help me?
There's no right are wrong path, take the one that suits you best. Be Eric's friend, pretend to be Eric's friend, or be an enemy of Eric. My choice is enemy of Eric, but that may not be for you. You decide, what's best for you.

Reactions: groq and Twistty

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone please post bug free android version with incest patch and extras and all the mods?
Would really appreciate it

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
In other BBB games that are very similar to this one, you can see that you should be able to do a lot of things, but you couldn't because of the lack of dedication of the game's producers.

Now this game is in the hands of people who really want the best!
And it's getting wonderful!
People can download without fear, you won't regret it!
All gaps are being filled and all hints are being read to improve in-game

But remembering that every game that is being built will have bugs that will be fixed in the next updates!

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
There's no right are wrong path, take the one that suits you best. Be Eric's friend, pretend to be Eric's friend, or be an enemy of Eric. My choice is enemy of Eric, but that may not be for you. You decide, what's best for you.
I don't want to show you, is there a complete save?

ZillyZilly

Oct 20, 2018
I solid 50% of my gameplay was

- Right-Click
- Click load game
- Click the save file
- "Are you sure you want to load without saving?" Yes.

The game is fun but holy shit the grind and RNG is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: L0thar
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes