3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This is what gets me too. 99% of the time NTR doesn't bother me but I accept it bothers some people. Thats why devs usually give players a choice to avoid it. The problem here is how stupidly fast Eric gains influence at the expense of Max's. Even though there really aren't a lot of scenes of Eric with the girls, if you really are on a path to avoid him it becomes a monumental grind just to keep up. This made me resent the very presence of the character. I don't even want to play the friendship or pretend paths anymore. I just want him gone. And I don't really care if the story and content suffers for it.

Honestly I'm looking forward to see where this is going but I can't help thinking that with the current direction, it would make a lot more sense if Eric was the MC and we could shape his dialogue and actions. As it stands I can't find any redeeming qualities to him. He's not interesting or likeable. Neither the friendship or war path, either helping or sabotaging him, feels rewarding at this point. He's just an annoyance in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.
As long as I get to drive something through one of his eyes, and watch it pop out the back of his skull, I'll be a happy little alien.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly. I feel the dev of this version is in a VERY good position to act on the ability to make Eric more of an interesting antagionist other than the "You can't do anything until you finally can" stuff the original had for Eric.
Delay tactics, Interceptions, Better methods to mitigate the influcence gain/loss. Things like that which would make Eric more of an interesting interaction. I don't know.
Main thing is more a case of having the Girls (not including Ann or Kira cause of reasons) being more willing to work with Max in Slowing Eric's actions and attempts...

Perhaps a case of Max bringing the girls into a more understanding of how Eric is manipulating them or such by how quickly he is making Ann let them into their private lives. Give the girls a little more credit with how quickly they call BS on Max yet just fall for everything Eric does so quickly. Let us work on different methods, bring us a more united front against Erics control over Ann other than blackmail and/or other means which the original had...

haunter1314

Sep 6, 2021
I'm in the same predicament, what I've set up today is I'm loading my save file to my laptop later with patch, pass that event then transfer that save back to my phone (long... Yes, tedious... Yes) hoping it works still. Will let you know.
it works, but now I can't install the second camera in the bathroom

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Time for another LONG post.. :)

First is the cameras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to deal with the Max vs (EVIL Scum) Eric situation. At this point of the game Max has the ability to get Alice, Lisa, and Kira on his side. I'll divide this for each of the ladies.

These are just some thoughts I had, and wanted to share. Of course if we ever get the much NEEDED Chocolate Chip Cookie opportunity Max WILL win without needing anything else. :)

Yes Max IS a pervert.. Yes, Max pushes the limits to get more (SEXY) fun.. NO, Max has NOT forced anything (just offered options).. OK, Max did Blackmail Alice with the Cigarettes, but it was for a GOOD cause. :)

Just a thought.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm in the same predicament, what I've set up today is I'm loading my save file to my laptop later with patch, pass that event then transfer that save back to my phone (long... Yes, tedious... Yes) hoping it works still. Will let you know.
Tried it and it worked for me
it works, but now I can't install the second camera in the bathroom
That's a long one, after you installed all the cameras, keep using the stepladder to spy on the girls in the bathroom. Eventually he say his fans are missing out and the last camera will become available. Took me awhile to get that.

Reactions: haunter1314

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
hi... how can i ger rid of erik using the pics...every time i ask alice to sleep naked she accept but she never sleep naked...help please
If she has accepted to sleep naked but then still sleeps in her underwear, put a spider in her bed at night. It might be a good idea to save at 0:00 and check Alice's room at 1:00, if she sleeps in her underwear, reload and put the spider.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

cappellaiomatt.o

Aug 28, 2021
If she has accepted to sleep naked but then still sleeps in her underwear, put a spider in her bed at night. It might be a good idea to save at 0:00 and check Alice's room at 1:00, if she sleeps in her underwear, reload and put the spider.
so does this version stop here? once i get the photos i can't do anyhing with them?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
so does this version stop here? once i get the photos i can't do anyhing with them?
Yes, at the moment that's it for this opportunity.

There have been 2 previews showing a bit how it will continue (one was a while ago where Max held the camera and showed Lisa and Alice a picture on it, "That's who did it" or so was the title, the other was shared on Sunday.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Time for another LONG post.. :)

First is the cameras.

Now to deal with the Max vs (EVIL Scum) Eric situation. At this point of the game Max has the ability to get Alice, Lisa, and Kira on his side. I'll divide this for each of the ladies.

These are just some thoughts I had, and wanted to share. Of course if we ever get the much NEEDED Chocolate Chip Cookie opportunity Max WILL win without needing anything else. :)

Yes Max IS a pervert.. Yes, Max pushes the limits to get more (SEXY) fun.. NO, Max has NOT forced anything (just offered options).. OK, Max did Blackmail Alice with the Cigarettes, but it was for a GOOD cause. :)

Just a thought.
Just FYI there is 2 other things: 1: there is a way to short circuit the VERY EARLY stage of the game, but I think it is a bug in the code that allows it to happen (i.e. it is not game breaking and benefits the player) 2: it is not necessary to take the loan, BUT it is important as you said to wait for the loan to appear, research it, and then when it shows up as the option to take out a loan, THEN AND ONLY THEN buy the 2 items for Alice/Lisa respectively (no loan needed). Doing that will not break the game either.

Reactions: Shiva0067

HopeIsGone18

Oct 18, 2021
I can't quote everyone who helps me but, Thanks for the guide!!

I finally finished all of the quest, can't wait for the next update

Also, is the cancelled version of this game worth playing? from what I saw it has more content

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm currently at this stage
The candy lost it's significanse for this quest. This is just a hint that you can continue to give her candy to raise mood and influence.
As DracconicEvolution said, for the quest you need to spy on her again.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
guys there's a way about not be caught in the bathroom sex with Kira from Erik?
The chance for getting caught increases each time, so a few times you might get away with it.
I don't know if getting caught is important for the story progress, but you can just not go there anymore to avoid it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes