3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
I am absolutely stuck. Went through the walkthrough and its not very clear on how to progress through the "Taking care of your ass" quest. I'm stuck at the same point as others on this thread, where you have to "Hint: Thre is not much time. We have to make it before Alice goes to bed..." But nowhere between here getting caught and punished is there an option to talk to here before she goes to sleep. I've tried everything I can think of. This is blocking my progress on Arachnophobia, which blocks Naughty Feet, which blocks Part Girl. PLEASE HELP

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am absolutely stuck. Went through the walkthrough and its not very clear on how to progress through the "Taking care of your ass" quest. I'm stuck at the same point as others on this thread, where you have to "Hint: Thre is not much time. We have to make it before Alice goes to bed..." But nowhere between here getting caught and punished is there an option to talk to here before she goes to sleep. I've tried everything I can think of. This is blocking my progress on Arachnophobia, which blocks Naughty Feet, which blocks Part Girl. PLEASE HELP
And same as the others you should check your game version, see if you have the latest bugfix installed and if you don't you download it from the link on page 1.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope the game developer can read my Message the only fçking reason I downloaded this game was just cause of anna that hot milf I wanted to see the max and ann séx scene so badly! I thought that NTR is avoidable But shit! my hopes is dead now that fçking Eric ntr is unavoidable no matter what path u will chose this game is shit it's only for ntr lovers
YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE NTR AVOIDABLE
So that your game could reach more people and everyone could have enjoyed it! Let me know guys when max finally gets his milf back and kicks out Eric!
So far you CAN avoid any ntr content if you don't count your mom having fun with her boyfriend.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I only play the enemy path in this game and pull no punches with Eric. Funny enough one of the hidden stats in this game is exercise or strength (can't remember right now) and that is no way implemented in the game as far as I see (maybe not on my path). I've heard some things of the original but never played it, I would be nice if eventually we get to see other places like the mall, club, school or mom office some time though. Just my opinion.
The exercises were in the old game when you chose the pumped body option for Lisa to accept as his girlfriend. Max had to do some yoga sessions. The school had the old game, but it was only to visit Lisa and go to Olivia's house on Tuesdays and Fridays. There were also events with Vicky in the cafeteria, was the last content along with Diane, Olivia's mother. The Mall I saw some unofficial DLC's made by fans, I didn't really like it, I mean I didn't find it interesting to go to the mall to buy clothes for the girls and then do little nasty things with them (hj,bj,sex). In my opinion, this has no impact with the story and as this game is not open world, there is no need to have content from the mall I think. It's like doing the same thing repeatedly.

BB_AS has a lot of new approaches to the BB story : ren'py, more stats, more image variations for certain scenes, more scenes, ... On the other side so far it is probably only halfway through BB content, so it will take some more years ...

There is already another remake of BB without Eric called Glamour (Max' path).
Eric adds some challenge to the game to do things in time to not loose opportunities. Without Eric there are no real challenges. As in BB there will be opportunities to get rid of Eric coming with one of the next updates.

Downside of Eric is that resources are used for the NTR scenes where Eric fucks Ann, Alice and Lisa. Since most players will get rid of Eric asap, thoses scenes will mostly remain unseen. The resources could be better spent for scenes most players will see and enjoy.
About Eric, I'm not sure if this character is being a part of the story or if he's just an figurant. I thought this version 0.7 would bring contents to define the character's future. This clothing system delayed its content a lot because there are 2 paths to be written, friendship and enemy. In my opinion, Eric is not a character that should go to the end of the story, because Max has to learn from him or deal with him. As soon as Max finds out Eric's intention or take advantage of it, he will have plans to kick it out. For those who like NTR, another villain could appear in the future, of course there are some who want to see Eric fuck Alice, Lisa or Kira, it would also be interesting to see Eric and Max do a threesome with someone. This has to be thought of quickly, to let Olivia's content opened because it will probably be more extensive and will still have Kate's content, I never liked Kate's content on old BB.

Orock

Sep 23, 2021
The latest version is 0.07.p1.02
The bugfix is included in version 0.07.p1.01 or later.

Looks like you put the files to the wrong folder or didn't replace the existing ones.
Do you have more than one game version installed on the phone? Maybe you picked the wrong installation folder.

Try again to apply the patch, but delete the old files first to make sure they get replaced.
Cheat and extra work for my game but not the fix bugs. I only have one version of this game. Still try to find to fix it. Maybe my device or something has wrong. Thanks for the help btw.

Orock

Sep 23, 2021
I have same problem. I try to install fix bugs, but didnt work for my android. Do you play this game on android too?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The exercises were in the old game when you chose the pumped body option for Lisa to accept as his girlfriend. Max had to do some yoga sessions. The school had the old game, but it was only to visit Lisa and go to Olivia's house on Tuesdays and Fridays. There were also events with Vicky in the cafeteria, was the last content along with Diane, Olivia's mother. The Mall I saw some unofficial DLC's made by fans, I didn't really like it, I mean I didn't find it interesting to go to the mall to buy clothes for the girls and then do little nasty things with them (hj,bj,sex). In my opinion, this has no impact with the story and as this game is not open world, there is no need to have content from the mall I think. It's like doing the same thing repeatedly.

About Eric, I'm not sure if this character is being a part of the story or if he's just an figurant. I thought this version 0.7 would bring contents to define the character's future. This clothing system delayed its content a lot because there are 2 paths to be written, friendship and enemy. In my opinion, Eric is not a character that should go to the end of the story, because Max has to learn from him or deal with him. As soon as Max finds out Eric's intention or take advantage of it, he will have plans to kick it out. For those who like NTR, another villain could appear in the future, of course there are some who want to see Eric fuck Alice, Lisa or Kira, it would also be interesting to see Eric and Max do a threesome with someone. This has to be thought of quickly, to let Olivia's content opened because it will probably be more extensive and will still have Kate's content, I never liked Kate's content on old BB.
Cool, I finished all the tasks in this version and I'm currently working my way through the original. I see what you mean about to the point of to many repeating scenes but we'll agree to disagree on adding more locations (if that's what you meant) for risk for losing the story in all that grind. I stopped this game for a long time but could not help but come back because its actually pretty good if i block out Eric and some of the plot holes. Me personally I can't bend my mind to accept a mother meeting a guy and after two weeks he has the power to basically send her from the house his father gave them to military school (that's me and I'm a guy). Or how his sisters have such little contact with him and he gains almost total control of them in three weeks, like they have not known Max 18 years (he's 18 right?) . But turning a blind eye for the sake of theatrics (shit turning off all senses for the sake of theatrics) it still has something that draws you in.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
really need scenes where Eric fucks Alice & lisa. this never was done in any BB game so far... how long until we see that??
Not so sure your going to see it in this one either, but for sure not in the next update. After that who knows, maybe.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not so sure your going to see it in this one either, but for sure not in the next update. After that who knows, maybe.
Yeah, that's pretty much like sitting in the home bleachers and cheering the visiting team. Once it's avoidable for those playing full war path with Eric (an not like Kira where you avoid seeing it, I mean totally avoidable) I'm good. Not a Patreon so my opinion isn't really worth shit to the dev but it's my opinion. If Eric was the MC no issues, but he's not.

Reactions: Imnus

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yeah, that's pretty much like sitting in the home bleachers and cheering the visiting team. Once it's avoidable for those playing full war path with Eric (an not like Kira where you avoid seeing it, I mean totally avoidable) I'm good. Not a Patreon so my opinion isn't really worth shit to the dev but it's my opinion. If Eric was the MC no issues, but he's not.
Kira is totally avoidable, if you never get caught by Eric. Which you can totally do, depending on the choices in the bathroom.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Cool, I finished all the tasks in this version and I'm currently working my way through the original. I see what you mean about to the point of to many repeating scenes but we'll agree to disagree on adding more locations (if that's what you meant) for risk for losing the story in all that grind. I stopped this game for a long time but could not help but come back because its actually pretty good if i block out Eric and some of the plot holes. Me personally I can't bend my mind to accept a mother meeting a guy and after two weeks he has the power to basically send her from the house his father gave them to military school (that's me and I'm a guy). Or how his sisters have such little contact with him and he gains almost total control of them in three weeks, like they have not known Max 18 years (he's 18 right?) . But turning a blind eye for the sake of theatrics (shit turning off all senses for the sake of theatrics) it still has something that draws you in.
What I was trying to say is that there must be a plan to define where the places will be so Max can go and have continuous and non-repetitive events, like for example, going to the mall with the family and buying clothes for them to receive a hj, bj, sex. That would be a repetitive event that every saturday you would repeat the same thing. Continuous events are those similar to Olivia's, that you will advance in the story, but Aleksey has to be careful, because if he wants to add Diane to the game (Olivia's mother) he will have to plan its content with Olivia. So adding places for Max to go is not a bad thing, but building repetitive events is. But it also depends, in case you are adding more and more content and making it more extensive.
So about Ann, she is a grown woman, she meets a guy, falls in love with him and invites him to her house. If you've ever had a dating with a woman who's had children, you'll know that's not a problem at all. You see in Max's dialogues, he complains that Ann is introducing Eric too early into the house and she doesn't care. She wouldn't mind putting her boyfriend in her house. You said it was Max's father who gave them the house, but it's Ann who pays the bills. So imagine that Eric will be the stepfather of Ann's children and there will come a time when he will put authority in the family, that's exactly what the game tries to work with, and since Eric isn't the father of Ann's kids, he doesn't give a fuck about whether or not he's going to having sex with the girls, he sees that Max will hinder him, so he frightens Max by sending him to military school. So think, Eric has personality like a fox, first, he manipulates Ann's mind (the chicken), so he can enter the chicken coop (the Max's sisters) and if he sees that Kira is a problem for him, he will blackmail Kira, like what happened in the old BB, which at 3:00 am you saw Eric having sex with Kira if I'm not mistaken she says she is being blackmailed by him, but it also ends up falling under your control, because Eric's influence is increasing and if there are more than 2 girls with 100% influence, it was gameover. I never liked gameover because in the DS game you would have to grind to get rid of Eric and as there was no content in the way of friendship, it was useless to remain friends with Eric. Now you understand how the game works, Max tries to prevent Eric from getting close to his sisters and starts dealing with him or Max will pretend to be friends with Eric to betray him, people who get angry don't understand how the game is supposed to work, Max has no authority, he's nobody, Eric can buy all the girls by giving them gifts and money, the girls like that, and Max? what can he do? That's why I say, Max has to learn to deal with Eric, plan something to get rid of him, cheap blackmail will only fuck Max, because Eric can say that Max stole his money and make Ann decide to send him to military school. Max needs to gather information and get someone's help to get rid of Eric, since he is controlling Ann's mind, it is logical that Ann is aware, so Eric works slowly. Anyway, the game should work with this, or better, with Eric's content, so that it can soon define its destiny. Eric is Max's villain or Max is Eric's villain? if Max doesn't learn from him Ann will look for another Alpha when Eric leaves her life.

Reactions: Manifold and eri53

por12

Nov 22, 2020
i cant bend my mind about a mom fucking his son :eek: or a brother fucking his sisters o_O

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Kira is totally avoidable, if you never get caught by Eric. Which you can totally do, depending on the choices in the bathroom.
Two questions bout that.
1-is the bathroom the only place to get caught? Not in the living room?
2-isn't Kira and the bathroom needed for experience or other quests?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Two questions bout that.
It was if remember not sure if It still is because I have not seen Eric in the livingroom at 3am

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Two questions bout that.
1 yes, bathroom only
2 you can get experience in the living room as well.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What I was trying to say is that there must be a plan to define where the places will be so Max can go and have continuous and non-repetitive events, like for example, going to the mall with the family and buying clothes for them to receive a hj, bj, sex. That would be a repetitive event that every saturday you would repeat the same thing. Continuous events are those similar to Olivia's, that you will advance in the story, but Aleksey has to be careful, because if he wants to add Diane to the game (Olivia's mother) he will have to plan its content with Olivia. So adding places for Max to go is not a bad thing, but building repetitive events is. But it also depends, in case you are adding more and more content and making it more extensive.
So about Ann, she is a grown woman, she meets a guy, falls in love with him and invites him to her house. If you've ever had a dating with a woman who's had children, you'll know that's not a problem at all. You see in Max's dialogues, he complains that Ann is introducing Eric too early into the house and she doesn't care. She wouldn't mind putting her boyfriend in her house. You said it was Max's father who gave them the house, but it's Ann who pays the bills. So imagine that Eric will be the stepfather of Ann's children and there will come a time when he will put authority in the family, that's exactly what the game tries to work with, and since Eric isn't the father of Ann's kids, he doesn't give a fuck about whether or not he's going to having sex with the girls, he sees that Max will hinder him, so he frightens Max by sending him to military school. So think, Eric has personality like a fox, first, he manipulates Ann's mind (the chicken), so he can enter the chicken coop (the Max's sisters) and if he sees that Kira is a problem for him, he will blackmail Kira, like what happened in the old BB, which at 3:00 am you saw Eric having sex with Kira if I'm not mistaken she says she is being blackmailed by him, but it also ends up falling under your control, because Eric's influence is increasing and if there are more than 2 girls with 100% influence, it was gameover. I never liked gameover because in the DS game you would have to grind to get rid of Eric and as there was no content in the way of friendship, it was useless to remain friends with Eric. Now you understand how the game works, Max tries to prevent Eric from getting close to his sisters and starts dealing with him or Max will pretend to be friends with Eric to betray him, people who get angry don't understand how the game is supposed to work, Max has no authority, he's nobody, Eric can buy all the girls by giving them gifts and money, the girls like that, and Max? what can he do? That's why I say, Max has to learn to deal with Eric, plan something to get rid of him, cheap blackmail will only fuck Max, because Eric can say that Max stole his money and make Ann decide to send him to military school. Max needs to gather information and get someone's help to get rid of Eric, since he is controlling Ann's mind, it is logical that Ann is aware, so Eric works slowly. Anyway, the game should work with this, or better, with Eric's content, so that it can soon define its destiny. Eric is Max's villain or Max is Eric's villain? if Max doesn't learn from him Ann will look for another Alpha when Eric leaves her life.
You know what? ..... You're right. I'm done

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes