3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Two questions bout that.
1-is the bathroom the only place to get caught? Not in the living room?
2-isn't Kira and the bathroom needed for experience or other quests?
1-Yes, bathroom only.
2-It's need for opportunity "talented masseur", but it's easy to avoid Eric to that point.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1-Yes, bathroom only.
2-It's need for opportunity "talented masseur", but it's easy to avoid Eric to that point.
Not sure why I thought Eric catching you was necessary for something. Just edited my save to erase the event. Thanks

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
You know what? ..... Your right. I'm done
I didn't mean to look ignorant or sound like an idiot. About Eric, I just wanted to show what the personality is, but of course, DS didn't introduce him like that, he created the character to be hated. I just think Aleksey should create 3 big events of Eric and then take him out of the game, because most of the threads are all about Eric. And about other events, everything has to be planned, because this clothing system, from my point of view is a future planning, because it took 3 months to include this and I thought it was bad because it delayed the story's development a lot. Look at the problems they caused at Alice's events, it was a mess for me. Now whenever I look at this forum I see a lot of people crying because of Eric, it is better to remove it from the game. If that makes the game late, no one wants to wait another two years to see scenes of Max fucking Ann and all the girls.

Reactions: Jax_iv

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I didn't mean to look ignorant or sound like an idiot. About Eric, I just wanted to show what the personality is, but of course, DS didn't introduce him like that, he created the character to be hated. I just think Aleksey should create 3 big events of Eric and then take him out of the game, because most of the threads are all about Eric. And about other events, everything has to be planned, because this clothing system, from my point of view is a future planning, because it took 3 months to include this and I thought it was bad because it delayed the story's development a lot. Look at the problems they caused at Alice's events, it was a mess for me. Now whenever I look at this forum I see a lot of people crying because of Eric, it is better to remove it from the game. If that makes the game late, no one wants to wait another two years to see scenes of Max fucking Ann and all the girls.
Honestly I think we share the same view on many points and differ on a few. Storyline should be preserved no matter what. I prefer more locations (storyline oriented and not creating a grind fest). I get your deductions on the scenarios but for a stranger to so easily without much interaction and in so little time completely control not one but three to four women beats me. Not only controlling them but changing their relationship with some they've known forever. And honestly Ann is an Ex and the house was only given to her to better provide for herself and the kids. If she did not have his kids it's hard to think that he'd give her a house out of the blue. I typed way more than I initially intended. Sorry.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Im stuck on "taking care of your ass". Anyone here who could help med out?
Make sure you are using game version 0.07.p1.01 or 0.07.p1.02. If not, then install the bug fix and try again (no one ever reads the changelog). If you do, describe your problem.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes