3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, that's about right, even though it did seem like something happened with Alice. The thing is, in this version, (friendship path) whatever happens will be shown.
Fair point didn't play that path so I can't comment on that either. Thanks

Simple#81

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not good at English. So I used google translator. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes

What we play is an adult game. Just an adult sex game. No flashy graphics, no in-depth storyline, just a damn erotic and provocative game, I just want it.

Let's keep it simple. What most fans want, after all, is sex scenes with Max and Mom, sisters and aunts. Of course, Eric's NTR is great too. Because it's fucking lewd and provocative. Since all of this was already in the original, many are looking forward to BBAS.

However, if you look at the recent updates, it does not satisfy this aspect at all. As it progresses to V0.08, there are only two sex scenes, Max and Kira, and Eric and mom. There are a lot of damn sexy and erotic characters, but none of the most important sex scenes. Even the scenes that make you think of lewdness aren't getting updated (the swimming pool cam of Kira and Eric still hasn't been implemented).

To the extreme, people are going to love eric when he suddenly comes back in the next update to have Max and sex with his mom, sister and aunt. why? Because it's sexual and provocative. But looking at the recent BBAS, I don't know where they are targeting. There are a lot of sexual characters and sexual background settings, but it seems like things are going in a strange direction, so as a fan, I am very anxious and worried.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
Am I missing something or is this a mistake in the instructions? because some of the clues are not right with the texts in the game .. for example the first clue .. I don’t give a damn .. but there is no such text in the game .. how then is it played wrong ?!

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not good at English. So I used google translator. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes

What we play is an adult game. Just an adult sex game. No flashy graphics, no in-depth storyline, just a damn erotic and provocative game, I just want it.

Let's keep it simple. What most fans want, after all, is sex scenes with Max and Mom, sisters and aunts. Of course, Eric's NTR is great too. Because it's fucking lewd and provocative. Since all of this was already in the original, many are looking forward to BBAS.

However, if you look at the recent updates, it does not satisfy this aspect at all. As it progresses to V0.08, there are only two sex scenes, Max and Kira, and Eric and mom. There are a lot of damn sexy and erotic characters, but none of the most important sex scenes. Even the scenes that make you think of lewdness aren't getting updated (the swimming pool cam of Kira and Eric still hasn't been implemented).

To the extreme, people are going to love eric when he suddenly comes back in the next update to have Max and sex with his mom, sister and aunt. why? Because it's sexual and provocative. But looking at the recent BBAS, I don't know where they are targeting. There are a lot of sexual characters and sexual background settings, but it seems like things are going in a strange direction, so as a fan, I am very anxious and worried.
It’s a matter of perspective. While it’s true that the amount of penetrative sex in the game is extremely low for a two-year-old game, the erotic content itself is extremely beefy.

This is a matter of vision, what exactly does Aleksey want for his game? The answer is: he doesn’t want a linear VN. He saw the way the original BB worked and though that there were a lot of things he could add to it to make the world more alive.

Why not show this here? Why is this only text? Why is the game skipping this? why is this grind not rewarding the player?

Over time he has come up with different answers to this questions which in turn have cost him time and effort. For example, time he could have spent advancing the storyline he used to implement a clothing system. A lot of people had an issue with that, but that’s because people are interested in instant gratification. They want sex with mom NOW. That’s not what Aleksey wants. His vision is, if I may speak for him, to present a more all-included experience. This game will be a slow burn, that’s just a fact, and it would be my suggestion that if you are looking for all scenes of the old BB in here then you should just wait. Forget about the game until it has the completed tag. Come back for the full experience, I myself have a few games like that, just waiting for them to be completed so I can jump back in.

About what and how much content is in 0.8. Let’s just wait and see my friend. If you’re worried that the game will tilt towards Eric, then you don’t have to worry, he will be gone in all three paths at some point. This is something Aleksey has always said. That’s his vision for the game.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Where is this link, and where is your million dollars. I talk with the dev every day, and no it's not just an extinction of Eric.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-07-p2-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-4419008
And from what I've learned, you're going to be so disappointed.
That's right, right on your link it says "I intend to create 3 stages of getting rid of Eric (a long path of confrontation), as well as the path of Union, which as you should understand, will end badly for either max or Eric. ", which actually says that compared to the original story the branch will be expanded! And Eric was only gotten rid of in the previous games because of "sensitive" donators who can't see any man next to any woman. I don't know what basement they live in all their lives and how many women live there with them, but that's not the case here in the real world. And by the way DS wanted to add to Glamour Eric, but again he wasn't allowed, and he apparently doesn't know how to continue the story at all anymore, since everything has already been said and another reincarnation died again.
I mean, in the real world, the fact that Mom lives with another man after Dad's death (leaving) is normal and, incidentally, legal. But a boy who makes a harem out of his family is very rare (although I'm sure there are some). So getting rid of Eric in this game, it's more of a perversion, rather than a non-real life.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I mean, in the real world, the fact that Mom lives with another man after Dad's death (leaving) is normal and, incidentally, legal. But a boy who makes a harem out of his family is very rare (although I'm sure there are some). So getting rid of Eric in this game, it's more of a perversion, rather than a non-real life.
Well yes, it is normal, but in this case the scenario is: Emotionally broken and vulnerable woman finds a douchebag replacement for her dead husband, who wants to take her money, fuck her teenage daughters, get rid of her son(army), and then probably disappear. Which is also a scenario that possibly has happened in real life(or close to that).. i've heard of worse situations (mothers pimping their daughters, killing their children in coop with partner, etc etc).
Life is stranger than fiction. so never underestimate the possibility of extreme situations. And incest is a perversion, but it's far from rare, and has been for the duration of the human evolution.. it's even ingrained in religious texts of pretty much every culture..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That's right, right on your link it says "I intend to create 3 stages of getting rid of Eric (a long path of confrontation), as well as the path of Union, which as you should understand, will end badly for either max or Eric. ", which actually says that compared to the original story the branch will be expanded! And Eric was only gotten rid of in the previous games because of "sensitive" donators who can't see any man next to any woman. I don't know what basement they live in all their lives and how many women live there with them, but that's not the case here in the real world. And by the way DS wanted to add to Glamour Eric, but again he wasn't allowed, and he apparently doesn't know how to continue the story at all anymore, since everything has already been said and another reincarnation died again.
You just said it "3 stages of getting rid of Eric". And who said it was not a perversion, this "GAME" get it "GAME" is not intended as real life. In my real life I have terminal cancer, and no family. I don't think I need real life in any game. Eric is in this game, but he is not THE game, and was never intended to be. In all three paths it was always intended that Eric will exit, and the game will go on. It was never about who's a better person, Max or Eric, it's about who's the MC. Without Eric, game goes on, without Max game over. Oh, and I haven't seen anyone twist DS's arm and make him do anything. If he can't put Eric in his game, and still make money, that's on him. It sounds like a personal problem to me, and has nothing to do with this game.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
And who said it was not a perversion, this "GAME" get it "GAME" is not intended as real life.
That's right, it's just a "game. Why then in this thread 90% screams, oh here Eric, remove Eric, urgently need to get rid of Eric in the game, no I will not play while here Eric! For me so without Eric it will be Glamour, and it's like it already is, the point here is just in the confrontation, as zapri 4 women with one man in the house, they will rape him after a while. So why not add that danger. After Eric it will be like CS without opponents.

In my real life I have terminal cancer, and no family.
Very sorry to hear that...

Oh, and I haven't seen anyone twist DS's arm and make him do anything. If he can't put Eric in his game, and still make money, that's on him.
This has been written about more than once in the original forum thread.

Life is stranger than fiction.
"Truth is more improbable than fiction, because fiction is bound to hold within the bounds of plausibility, but truth is not." - Mark Twain
So why not make the game more like the truth, wouldn't that be interesting? I mean, in real life, all the broads don't jump on one man and pick others, but here THIS counts as NTR!

Oct 10, 2017
When is the new version coming ?
When someone shares it. Unless one of the $20-$30 patrons do it, we'll need to wait for someone from the other levels. That means:

Mar 7, 2022 (for patrons €10+)
Mar 9, 2022 (for patrons €5+)
Mar 11, 2022 (for all patrons)

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Am I missing something or is this a mistake in the instructions? because some of the clues are not right with the texts in the game .. for example the first clue .. I don’t give a damn .. but there is no such text in the game .. how then is it played wrong ?!
Press L to switch to english, you'll see that the first answer is the one you are looking for.
As .BlackPanther already stated: the walkthrough follows the english version of the game.

In this case it doesn't really matter however. Just click something, you are at the beginning of the game where these answers don't have any effect, it's just small talk. You can't really mess up anything except if you later are mean to Max sisters or if you chose to be friends with Eric. That would be a huge mistake. Most other options are just there to add some flavor and/or are part of repeatable scenes with different outcomes.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If I remember correctly he was asked to bring back Eric by a few patrons, then he took a pol to see if it would be acceptable to rest of his patrons on the Max path in which over 70% of the voters said no. A pol with BB_AS is not required because it has been repeatedly said Eric is not going to be permanent character. If folks want more Eric there's another fan remake being done with more Eric content. Otherwise it would be better to start your own project because I can say Aleksey is not going to give on the eventual fact that he gets rid of Eric and the story moves on.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
Press L to switch to english, you'll see that the first answer is the one you are looking for.
As .BlackPanther already stated: the walkthrough follows the english version of the game.

In this case it doesn't really matter however. Just click something, you are at the beginning of the game where these answers don't have any effect, it's just small talk. You can't really mess up anything except if you later are mean to Max sisters or if you chose to be friends with Eric. That would be a huge mistake. Most other options are just there to add some flavor and/or are part of repeatable scenes with different outcomes.
but i play on android and not on computer.. how can i solve this problem then ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
but i play on android and not on computer.. how can i solve this problem then ?
It does not matter which version or which operating system it plays. English is available in all of them.
As I said before, the game guide is in sync with the English language of the game.
If you want your answers to be exactly like the game guide , Follow the steps below :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->