3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

pikaposty

Apr 5, 2017
It seems that the developer works a couple of hours a week - you need to look for new content in the game so much time that it seems faster to draw it yourself! At this rate, eight years later, it makes sense to check what is new in the game, many developers write the number of new renders in the update - I would like the same. Shame is simple.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
iirc, wasn't Eric initially supposed to be a sort of cringey, idealized self-insert by the dev, so he could NTR all the players of his game? (It would kinda of explain why he's so unbearable compared to other games with NTR aspects. He was added to be directly antagonistic to the *player* rather than to the mc.)

And he only added the option to remove him after major backlash?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
so eric is coming back so im out not coming back this shit i hate eric guts i would kill that basted if i could im gone
Well, you can dl the saves from v.07 in the "hate Eric" path and avoid all the bastard's arc.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Coming back to the features, I think a lot of people don't realise the work put into scene renders. One scene for me was a headache an I stopped my project. Add the fact that that same scene can have the same person in multiple clothes, then multiple positions, then add a second person who also can have multiple clothes and various body positions with many combinations of them wearing different clothes. Now your at the point with a scene many times the volume of renders of version with no variation.
well yes, multiple clothes means multiple renders times the characters, but i think modelling takes way more time than changing clothes on already setup models. Plus, you could make your life easier by just undressing your characters..at least in sex scenes.. the introduction of multiple clothes in the previous update will become the bane of every subsequent update in BBAS, and really it's more hassle than gain on any rendered game..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It seems that the developer works a couple of hours a week - you need to look for new content in the game so much time that it seems faster to draw it yourself! At this rate, eight years later, it makes sense to check what is new in the game, many developers write the number of new renders in the update - I would like the same. Shame is simple.
I would explain to you what's wrong with your post (All of it) but I'm all out of crayons. However, I will be holding Kindergarten classes in your area. Please check the schedule time and attend regularly.
so eric is coming back so im out not coming back this shit i hate eric guts i would kill that basted if i could im gone
By

Reactions: globsis

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I would explain to you what's wrong with your post (All of it) but I'm all out of crayons. However, I will be holding Kindergarten classes in your area. Please check the schedule time and attend regularly.

By
I don't get why he used a early pic of the game though

haiweizhi

Aug 23, 2021

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.08.00.x

(Based on Game version 0.08.00)

View attachment 1692092

View attachment 1692095
If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Nothing there?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes