1.a. Two pictures of Eric (Alice)
1.b Mobile phone (Lisa)
2. "Fake Friendship"
2.a Max gave Alice the bodysuit
2.b Eric gave Alice the bodysuit
3. "Real Friendship"
3.a Max gave Alice the bodysuit
3.b Eric gave Alice the bodysuit
On the "Hostile" there is very little difference between the sub-paths. On the "Fake Friendship" there are big differences between the sub-paths. On the "Real Friendship" there are the biggest differences between the sub-paths.
For example, on the "Real Friendship" path:
"Max gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can finish all Oppurtinities. But at the end you don't get any more money from Eric and you can't see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event (the pictures are locked on this path).
"Eric gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can't finish some Oppurtinities. But you still get the money from Eric and you can see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event.
Thanks.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I got stuck on this game. When mum's b/f goes to the balcony window. I couldn't do anything and it just kept saying the same thing. Got frustrated and uninstalled it, I might give it another go.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I got stuck on this game. When mum's b/f goes to the balcony window. I couldn't do anything and it just kept saying the same thing. Got frustrated and uninstalled it, I might give it another go.
I assume you are on war path.
Do you mean the scene where he spies at Alice? You need to get a camera to take a picture. After that Max will get the idea to get him in a even more compromising situation. That would be your next step, it unlocks the option to make Alice sleep naked. If she won't comply, you can set her mind straight with a spider. If your influence is high enough, that won't be necessary most of the time, so keep interacting with her to keep influence high.

• Love
Reactions: Barretto24

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I assume you are on war path.
Do you mean the scene where he spies at Alice? You need to get a camera to take a picture. After that Max will get the idea to get him in a even more compromising situation. That would be your next step, it unlocks the option to make Alice sleep naked. If she won't comply, you can set her mind straight with a spider. If your influence is high enough, that won't be necessary most of the time, so keep interacting with her to keep influence high.
Thank you kind sir/madam much appreciated, Will probably give it another crack.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Here are all the paths with sub-paths:
1. "Hostile"
1.b Mobile phone (Lisa)
2. "Fake Friendship"
3. "Real Friendship"
On the "Hostile" there is very little difference between the sub-paths. On the "Fake Friendship" there are big differences between the sub-paths. On the "Real Friendship" there are the biggest differences between the sub-paths.
"Max gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can finish all Oppurtinities. But at the end you don't get any more money from Eric and you can't see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event (the pictures are locked on this path).
"Eric gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can't finish some Oppurtinities. But you still get the money from Eric and you can see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event.
I must be missing something when it comes to Ann and the stockings.
I have talked to Eric a couple times and he says that would be a good idea. No clue what to do next

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
and where to download this game with a mod so that it shows the right options? for example, in this game, the correct variations are indicated in green

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Here are all the paths with sub-paths:
1. "Hostile"
1.b Mobile phone (Lisa)
2. "Fake Friendship"
3. "Real Friendship"
Oh yeah. When i was going through the ingame images of the last update i noticed a few about a cellphone and Lisa. I was wondering what was that all about, and thought it would be for a future update.
Thanks (y)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and where to download this game with a mod so that it shows the right options? for example, in this game, the correct variations are indicated in green
There is none. There are also no "right" options. Only if you play as total jerk and ignore the girls you will be sent to a military camp at some point. You can miss some scenes if you don't buy swim suits and stuff, but the game is quite blunt about that.
It will go on anyway. If you keep being nice to the girls you won't have any problems.
for certain events to happen you need to practice some skills.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, I am in war path and Erik is gone for now but I can not progress to those oportunities (I am on 8.06)
Also, even if I have read it somewere I cant remember is any file responsible for unlocking the Extra sceenes from the other paths? So as not to replay the game...
1647265796038.png

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I am in war path and Erik is gone for now but I can not progress to those oportunities (I am on 8.06)
Also, even if I have read it somewere I cant remember is any file responsible for unlocking the Extra sceenes from the other paths? So as not to replay the game...
View attachment 1703678
Yoga at 7am and visiting Ann between 10:30am - 11am are the keys to finishing Head of the family quest. Also there are no mods that I know of that allows the option of seeing all possibilities for a choice. Because some possibilities are locked into specific routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
There is none. There are also no "right" options. Only if you play as total jerk and ignore the girls you will be sent to a military camp at some point. You can miss some scenes if you don't buy swim suits and stuff, but the game is quite blunt about that.
It will go on anyway. If you keep being nice to the girls you won't have any problems.
for certain events to happen you need to practice some skills.
so I have to choose options that won't offend or piss them off.. right?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yoga at 7am and visiting Ann between 10:30am - 11am are the keys to finishing Head of the family quest. Also there are no mods that I know of that allows the option of seeing all possibilities for a choice. Because some possibilities are locked into specific routes.
If you could read this before I edited it.... You are a champion.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I am going to give my own opinion on the paths.
[Don't get angry people, It's my own opinion]

I play a good times for the three paths.

I am not against ntr or sharing or sacrifice.
For example:
Summertime Saga: I gave Jane to Eric, MC's bestie.
C Plan: I gave the Asian teacher to the bestie.
Max's Stroy: MC can share his friend's mom with him or not. I go to the Sharing path.
And many more...

But in this game go for fake/real friend, its like Eric it trying to dominate Max.
That's the think I hate most.

Eric is trying hard to keep the girls for himself and just give a show to Max.
Day by day he will influence over them, and Max will have nothing to do but watch.

If Max do something first, and then Eric kinda gets angry. Eric be like You (MC) have to stop the next time such as buy things and bla bla bla

Eric could take Ann for forever I don’t give a shit. But being dominated is not my thing.
In the near future, I have feeling that Eric will spank Max in Friend path.

So that's why, I delete all the friends path save and then I go to War path no matter what I will play it until end.

After Hunter, Eric has successfully become my 2nd most hatred antagonist.

Last edited:

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Hallo evryone, for some reason my patch whit eric was turned in war, i don't now wy bua the question is :
is it possible change again this situation whitout restarting from the biginning?
( soory for my english)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I am going to give my own opinion on the paths.
[Don't get angry people, It's my own opinion]

I play a good times for the three paths.

I am not against ntr or sharing or sacrifice.
For example:
Summertime Saga: I gave Jane to Eric, MC's bestie.
C Plan: I gave the asian teacher to the bestie.
Max's Stroy: MC can share his friend's mom with him or not. I go to the Sharing path.
And many more...

But in this game go for fake/real friend, its like Eric it trying to dominate Max.
That's the think I hate most.

Eric is trying hard to keep the girls for himself and just give a show to Max.
Day by day he will influence over them, and Max will have nothing to do but watch.

If Max do something first, and then Eric kinda gets angry. Eric be like You (MC) have to stop the next time such as buy things and bla bla bla bla

Eric could take Ann for forever I don’t give a shit. But being dominated is not my thing.
In the near future, I have feeling that Eric will spank Max in Friend path.

So that's why, I delete all the friends path save and then I go to War path no matter what I will play it until end.

After Hunter, Eric has become my 2nd most hatred antagonist.
LOL.... How dare you compare hunter to Eric? Hunter is lovable still, sure I've blown out his eye, eardrum, broke his back, gave him laxatives and generally never let him win:). But I like him. The things I'd do to Eric might get the devil nightmares.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
LOL.... How dare you compare hunter to Eric? Hunter is lovable still, sure I've blown out his eye, eardrum, broke his back, gave him laxatives and generally never let him win:). But I like him. The things I'd do to Eric might get the devil nightmares.
Well I also like the mishap with Hunter

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you. I know that (I am playing the game since the 1st version) the problem is that those events don't trigger. I have made Erik go but in the oportunities it says that I should kick him first. So maybe it is a bug.
Also what I was ment with the other paths is if I can unlock the sceens by using some saves from other players...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes